Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I think that's what most sane people are doing .
LOL!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Lots of rumors that Vicki will be one of the "familiar faces" we see in Damon's head. I feel like that's a waste considering he already blamed her death on Katherine .

Assuming we'll also see Tyler.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Caroline (Candice King) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) enter Damon’s mind and run into familiar faces from the past, only to discover Stefan (Paul Wesley) is the key to Damon’s fate
Seriously?!! Will Stefan ever be free of his brother I am so tired of this crap.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Seriously?!! Will Stefan ever be free of his brother I am so tired of this crap.
In death there will be freedom .
Old 01-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lots of rumors that Vicki will be one of the "familiar faces" we see in Damon's head. I feel like that's a waste considering he already blamed her death on Katherine .

Assuming we'll also see Tyler.
Which is why her showing up is a good thing. It's time for him to own up to his actions. He needs to feel remorse not because it upsets Elena or Stefan or whoever but because he took away the lives of these people who didn't deserve it.
Old 01-07-2017, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Is Stefan ever going to feel remorse for kicking Ms Cuddles?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Is Stefan ever going to feel remorse for kicking Ms Cuddles?
He already did. He helped to find the original Miss Cuddles. Got the sewing kit to patch her up and everything
Old 01-07-2017, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

His doppleganger was a paramedic.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Which is why her showing up is a good thing. It's time for him to own up to his actions. He needs to feel remorse not because it upsets Elena or Stefan or whoever but because he took away the lives of these people who didn't deserve it.
I would be more moved and interested in Damon finally facing his past sins, but the narrative already had Matt agree that Katherine was to blame for his sister's death so it's really pointless if Vicki is there. For me the sins that need to actually be addressed probably won't be and we'll get a few murder ones and a lot of retcons that equal nothing emotionally for me.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I would be more moved and interested in Damon finally facing his past sins, but the narrative already had Matt agree that Katherine was to blame for his sister's death so it's really pointless if Vicki is there. For me the sins that need to actually be addressed probably won't be and we'll get a few murder ones and a lot of retcons that equal nothing emotionally for me.
You could be right since these writers might not see Damon's sins the way we do or they're just too lazy to address them but I don't think Matt is dumb enough to really think it's Katherine's fault that Vicki's dead. Why else would he practically be friends with her around that time if he blamed her? I think they were just tipsy playing that game and said some dumb stuff. As for Damon, later in that season when Elena tried to turn the blame on Katherine for the bad things that he did because of the body switch, he owned up to his actions. So I saw that as him admitting he can't blame Katherine. But Damon doesn't seem to have a problem with owning up to his actions. His problem imo is not feeling bad for what he does. Like with Tyler, Sybil said he's upset because he upset his friends. What about the fact that a 24 year old orphan who went through a lot of s*it ended up losing his life just when he'd finally managed to have a few years of freedom? And Damon plus all the characters seem to agree on the fact that he can't be good without Elena around so shouldn't they be addressing that fact?
Old 01-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
You could be right since these writers might not see Damon's sins the way we do or they're just too lazy to address them but I don't think Matt is dumb enough to really think it's Katherine's fault that Vicki's dead. Why else would he practically be friends with her around that time if he blamed her? I think they were just tipsy playing that game and said some dumb stuff. As for Damon, later in that season when Elena tried to turn the blame on Katherine for the bad things that he did because of the body switch, he owned up to his actions. So I saw that as him admitting he can't blame Katherine. But Damon doesn't seem to have a problem with owning up to his actions. His problem imo is not feeling bad for what he does. Like with Tyler, Sybil said he's upset because he upset his friends. What about the fact that a 24 year old orphan who went through a lot of s*it ended up losing his life just when he'd finally managed to have a few years of freedom? And Damon plus all the characters seem to agree on the fact that he can't be good without Elena around so shouldn't they be addressing that fact?
I think you have too much faith in this show . If this was anything other than TVD I would be right there with you in thinking this would be the moment we see Damon actually feel some remorse and guilt for all the terrible things he's done and maybe that would be the first step in a true redemption, but I don't see it considering who we're dealing with. Plus too little, too late imo. Had this been done 2-3 seasons ago I might have cared about the outcome, but as it is I just have nothing left.

Old 01-07-2017, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Did Elena come back?
Old 01-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

No she hasn't.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think you have too much faith in this show . If this was anything other than TVD I would be right there with you in thinking this would be the moment we see Damon actually feel some remorse and guilt for all the terrible things he's done and maybe that would be the first step in a true redemption, but I don't see it considering who we're dealing with. Plus too little, too late imo. Had this been done 2-3 seasons ago I might have cared about the outcome, but as it is I just have nothing left.

LOL i love winnie the pooh
Old 01-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Did Elena come back?
I don't think she will be coming back. She's doing press for her movie and that coincides with when they're filming the finale. I don't think she's returning and JP has known for a while and probably hasn't said anything to shift the blame onto Nina.

Honestly if I was Nina I wouldn't want to come back either. I wouldn't want to associate myself with this show if I could help it .