Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
We should put that in the next title.
Added to the future titles .
Old 04-11-2015, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

I think JP wasn't kidding when she tried to say we would watch for Damon reading a phone book. From the sounds of all the exciting stuff happening it wouldn't surprise me if one of the episodes next year has Damon reading from a phonebook. Julie is the epitome of delusional after all.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT and thanks for updating the OP Kara

I looked through the caps of the DE/Lily webclip. Looks like Lily tells Elena something that she doesn't like or hurts her because she is running off at the end of it.
Maybe they already start the talk about weddings and babies? Or Lily finds out that Elena was with Stefan first and questions her about it.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Still can't believe Elena won't be back
Old 04-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
TFTNT and thanks for updating the OP Kara

I looked through the caps of the DE/Lily webclip. Looks like Lily tells Elena something that she doesn't like or hurts her because she is running off at the end of it.
Maybe they already start the talk about weddings and babies? Or Lily finds out that Elena was with Stefan first and questions her about it.
No problem .

Damn you have more patience then I do. I saw the first cap of Damon shoving food into his mouth and I was done .
Old 04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Kara! I love the title!

I have to laugh how JP fangirls over "Bad Boys." She's like an over aged and over sized teenage girl!
I love the title too. without elena, I don't know what they are going to do.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:57 AM
New Fan

JP would never allow the season finally to be Leak early .
I could see real Kia won'ting to get revenge on Bonnie and using Elena to do it.
May be traping her in 1994 or 1903 making it where she can't get out.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Well. As usual TVD fails to hit the mark on oh so many levels. Lily returning could've actually been a meaty arc for the brothers if it didn't include an OTT Caroline and a monotone Elena
Old 04-11-2015, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
I think JP wasn't kidding when she tried to say we would watch for Damon reading a phone book. From the sounds of all the exciting stuff happening it wouldn't surprise me if one of the episodes next year has Damon reading from a phonebook. Julie is the epitome of delusional after all.
more or less

Old 04-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
“I won’t comment on how we will exit her,” EP Julie Plec says. The show’s fans, however, have plenty of theories. Here are a handful of them, submitted to EW via Twitter; share yours in the comments. And know this: “If by some miracle someone in this section is actually right,” says Plec, “I will personally take them to lunch—or a Skype cocktail hour—to talk about being a writer because clearly they should be one.”
'Vampire Diaries' boss challenges fans to guess how Nina Dobrev leaves | EW.com

Some of the theories I've seen:
Quote:
She will realize that she’s gay and move out
Quote:
She’ll find out Jeremy is hunting again and go help him
Quote:
She really died in the car accident with her parents and she hadn’t accepted her death
Quote:
Kai tries to imprison Bonnie in 1994, but Elena jumps in front of her and gets imprisoned instead. Damon watches this from afar and assumes Elena died. He kills Kai and the prison worlds collapse. When Damon finds out that he killed Elena, he tries to kill himself, but Bonnie stops him and casts a spell on everyone (including herself) that erases Elena from their memories, as if she never existed. Little do they know, Elena didn't die. She's just stuck in some sort of limbo.
This one is my favorite lol
Quote:
Through some sort of plot device, it comes down to either saving Elena or a large group of people. Stefan or Damon makes the decision to let her go in order to save the majority, and she gets sucked into some sort of portal which takes her back in time. Over the years she begins to detest whichever one did it, and goes slightly mad, and adopts the name Katerina. Katerina's life goes on from there as what we know from the show's history so...

Elena turns out to be her own doppleganger, with full knowledge of her ealier existance as Elena.
Quote:
Elena, deciding she's independent and wants her own life, says, "Listen I don't need a man to define me. I'm going to do my own thing." Julie Plec laughs and says, "not on my show!" and throws Elena off a cliff.

Bonnie, sad over her best friend's death, decides to give in and become Damon's love interest, losing all her own agency, just like every other female character on this show.
Quote:
Nothing happens. When next season starts she just isn't there. She's always off screen on the other side of town and they keep on talking about her like the camera just missed her.
Quote:
elena dies in taking the cure, and bonnie casts a spell that body-jumps her (meaning elena) into jo's unborn child. alaric and jo raise her while damon, stefan et al move on with their lives. (ie: bonnie and damon;stefan and caroline). years later, elena re-meets damon all over again.
Quote:
Elena won't realize it, but that bloody mary she's been drinking actually has the cure in it. Presto Change-o, she becomes human again. Confused, she looks around and squeals happily.

"Guys! Guys! I don't crave blood now!"

"Cool. Who the hell are you?" asks Damon.

Stefan blinks. "And what're you doing in my house?"

Bonnie frowns. "Do I know you? Babe, do I know her?"

Damon shakes his head.

Running up to Caroline, she begs her, "Don't you know me?"

"Never met you. You look shifty, though. Doesn't she look shifty? Get her out of here, Stefan!"

"Guys, stop joking around..."

"They're not kidding," a voice tells her. Turning, she gasps. It's Klaus. "Yes, they have forgotten you, little Elena. Now you are all mine. Or rather, your blood is all mine. I rather need an army of hybrids now."

Whisked away to some locked away dungeon deep underground where no one will ever look for her and everyone--all her friends except Jeremy--having forgotten her entirely.

To live the remainder of her days producing Hybrid Go Juice
Quote:
Season 7 is really all an elaborate dream in which Elena is no longer in Mystic Falls and for the series finale Damon will wake up with Elena in the shower (ala Bobby Ewing in Dallas)
Quote:
She's in a coma all this time, because of the car accident. Everything that happenned was all in her mind. But it wasn't all her imagination, Damon entered her mind and gave her these stories, so she wouldn't be alone. She wakes up, he compells her to forget and leave. They meet in the series finale, just like they met the first time, in the middle of a road...
Quote:
How about Damon and Elena BOTH die and go off into the light forever together. Damon's long-lost, secret twin will get rescued from whatever prison world he's been stuck in and he can step in to help fill the void.
Quote:
Elena gets pregnant with damons child and dies giving birth as a vampire
Quote:
Elena will die to save one of her friends since she's always been risky of doing that. However, during her "fight to death", Alexandra Chando (Who is definitely Nina's look-a-like) will appear as Elena's real twin (NOT doppelganger) and try to save her; however, fails to do so and continues on to be the next star in Elena's place
Quote:
Kai gets out of the prison world and puts Elena in Bonnie's body.
Quote:
Enzo kills Elena to trigger Caroline to turn her humanity back on
Old 04-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Katherine is really Elena one would be hilarious.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh no. I actually like Katherine (pre-season 5).

I could totally see the 4th one happening though.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't know as much as elaina wasn't my favourite character on the show i really can't see the show lasting more then one more season i don't think i will watch but i do hope they don't do what OTH did and just keep going past when they should make a finale exit
Old 04-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm late but I knew there was something up with Nina's emotional IG posts . I thought I'd care, but it turns out that I don't. NGL I had very small hopes for Elena and SE, but TVD is too far gone, I think I made my peace with the fact that the show is just a joke now.

Catching up with the meltdowns of certain fans on Twitter and laughing my ass off . Some of the stuff I'm seeing is legit creepy, though. I weep for humanity.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She's in a coma all this time, because of the car accident. Everything that happenned was all in her mind.
I always believed the series would end like this but now that they continue with the show without Elena I don't think this is likely.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread