Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2015, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
It really was. I can accept there were feelings but nothing compared to the love she had for Stefan.

There are lots of retcons to make DE work.

Plus she had to die be turned and sired to Damon.

That is the only way to actually like this show.

I would be prepared to be disappointed.
The whole sired to Damon thing was messed up...

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 06-29-2015, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TwilighterTee~ (View Post)
What triangle there hasnt been one since the end of season season

and as far as sc is concerned.. yeah good luck with that.
Not interested in S/C either
Old 06-29-2015, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

I think SC would have been much better if the writers…

A) didn't make Stefan's feelings ambiguous until that dumb flashback.

B) didn't get them together on the tail of Liz dying.

C) didn't tear down their friendship to start the romance.

I get some people don't see this how I do, but they really did tear them apart both together and separately before writing them romantically. It really made me mad because I really loved their friendship and would have been cool with them exploring a more romantic side as long as their friendship stayed intact.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

New characters.

‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 7 Spoilers — New Characters, Lesbians | TVLine
Old 07-01-2015, 02:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

So, two lesbians to up the LBGT quota on the show. "Valerie" to make a triangle for S/C... Or?
Old 07-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Watch Stefan win over Caroline?? NO THANKS Caroline either wants to be with him or not.. Stefan shouldn't need to win her over Really disappointed if that go that way.

I can already see that Valerie is going to be Stefan's friend from the past... here we go with the wash, rinse and repeat of seasons past...

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 07-01-2015 at 03:03 AM
Old 07-01-2015, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

JP's ignorance shines on. Not sure how Caroline's had it so bad. It has not been the case for a very long time. Bonnie is the one who cannot catch a break but because she is black, Julie cannot relate to her so she'd rather forget her.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks
Old 07-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries' Candice Accola Gives us a Glimmer of Hope for Stefan and Caroline's Future - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
"I feel like six seasons is a nice, long slow-burn, so I'm excited to see these characters together," Accola tells us in the video above. "Usually, it's so immediate, especially on our series ... but in real life, it's the person you can be yourself in front of in the most dorky way. Both of these characters have seen the worst in each other and they still like each other and I think that's really cool and that's really special."
six seasons is a nice, long slow-burn
Is that right Candice? Six season you say this has been going on?uh huh,let me go tell Matt and Tyler and Klaus, eh?
Old 07-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

How long has Caroline wanted to sleep with Stefan? When did this first materialize?
Old 07-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
How long has Caroline wanted to sleep with Stefan? When did this first materialize?
It wasn't an on-going crush though. She thought he was hot, he turned her down for Elena, she moved on and became his friend. This whole SC romance hasn't been building for 6 seasons at all. More like 2 1/2 seasons.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

You don't need to constantly try to get in a boy's pants for the feelings to be there. That's all I'm saying. I honestly understand where Candice is coming from.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
You don't need to constantly try to get in a boy's pants for the feelings to be there. That's all I'm saying. I honestly understand where Candice is coming from.
Um...thanks for the tip?

Not saying that Candice was wrong, but the romantic aspect of SC hadn't been present since the end-ish of S4. So if she meant that SC being friends and each other's confidant to growing stronger feelings towards romance then sure, but if they're trying to sell that SC has been planned as a romantic pair from the start I'm not buying it.
Old 07-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nah, that much is obvious. S/C was definitely not planned from the start. It came across because of where the plot lead the writers away from the books and the strong chemistry between the actors.

Julie has claimed she saw it back in season 2. Now I know it's all the rage to hate on Julie over here, but I don't think that's impossible.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I think almost everyone saw great chemistry between Paul and Candice in S2. Not gonna lie, I totally wouldn't have minded SC together at that point when she had turned and he was there showing her how to handle everything. Plus I couldn't stand Matt and Caroline together.

I just don't think that Julie or the rest of the writers ever thought of putting SC together until it was obvious that Nina was leaving. I think that if she stayed they would have dragged that dead triangle through the dirt even longer and probably had Caroline with a random or with Stefan only to get Elena to have those SE feels ignited. I can honestly say that even with the hints at their relationship possibly becoming more there was never an intention for them to be a couple until Nina was gone.