Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Total Fan

What were the ratings for the finale?

Old 05-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

I thought the dance was a great touch. Everything that needed to be said between them was already said.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Well didn't you say you ship LP? They are king and queen of cheese.

I wonder what happens if Elena wakes up before she is supposed to.
Old 05-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Indeed. Cheese FTW!
Old 05-16-2015, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

The only problem is that the dance felt too scripted, and not at all a natural moment between two people who would not see each other again for a long time. It looked like Ian and Nina were too worried to recall the next motion in the dance to portray real emotion.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Well, as a shipper sometimes you tend to ignore the minor issues and just enjoy whatever moments you get.
At least Elena wasn't killed off and they didn't jump forward a year skipping the grief that Damon and other characters felt over her loss. LOL!
Old 05-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
The only problem is that the dance felt too scripted, and not at all a natural moment between two people who would not see each other again for a long time. It looked like Ian and Nina were too worried to recall the next motion in the dance to portray real emotion.
There was speculation on Tumblr which was apparently backed up by a tweet that the dance wasn't actually Nina & Ian but instead body doubles.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I don't see why they would do that. The steps were simple and nothing too complicated, except maybe the lifts...
Old 05-16-2015, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
There was speculation on Tumblr which was apparently backed up by a tweet that the dance wasn't actually Nina & Ian but instead body doubles.
Nina said the dance was all her and Ian.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Nina said the dance was all her and Ian.
Hence why I said speculation. It was a post that came up on my dash yesterday where someone linked to a Twitter pic that was a guy and a woman who were apparently Ian & Nina's stunt doubles, wearing the clothes they were wearing in the scene. I mean the dance scene was corny as fck regardless of whether it was them or not, just saying
Old 05-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

I feel like the writers tried too hard in trying to dazzle the audience by Delena's last few moments. A slow dance and some tears/longing would have been more effective.

I also still can't get over Elena saying that Bonnie was Damon's best friend. "You chose to save your best friend," instead of "my best friend." It was just really a cheap way to make it appear as if Damon had a big choice to make between his best friend and his girlfriend when no such choice existed, imo. There was no way for him to have chosen Elena and live it down.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:39 PM
New Fan

Don't care about the dance ,the body guard moment was way better I wonder if that was actually
in the script or was that all Ian
Old 05-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I am not sure if any of the season 7 spoilers were posted but here are some:

*There will be a time jump in episode 1 but we are not sure if it is weeks or years
*Damon will be more badass like he was in season 1 and 2 but he will get closer to bonnie and she will be his moral compass
*The new villain will be lilly and her "family" and the fight will be the salvator brothers vs their mother
*Damon will have to try and figure out who he is without elanina and what choices he makes he can live with without her telling him what to do every five minutes but of course he will still have bonnie
*Aleric and Damon will bond again over their loss but aleric will be their for damon as a shoulder to cry on
*Caroline is going to try and get back to who she was before she turned off her emotions and her mother died right now she doesn't feel like herself and she will try and see if her and stefan is possible in the wake of all this
Old 05-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how we can consider them spoilers when the names are all spelled incorrectly.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Administrator

This misspelling is hilarious: elanina

A combination of Elena and Nina!

Everyone who predicted the Sleeping Beauty outcome for Elena was right. I find it all to be incredibly lame.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread