Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Well this is what i got from this lets start with elana i have no idea i doubt they will hang on that she will come back for a series finale because who knows if she will or not but since she seemed very adamet that this is it for nina i highly doubt they are anticipating her returning so i am really sure this is it. I also think whatever they are going to do it has to be some sort of closure for damon as well the last thing they are going to want to do is drag that out.

As for stefan and caroline i am not sure how i feel about them i can take them or leave them as right now they really are not all that interesting but i do not see them just falling back that easily. As for her comments about the couple she is excited to write for that she has wanted to for a long time i do not think she is talking about stefan and caroline because it sounded like she couldn't write them for some reason till now but they always could have done steroline i think she maybe referring to damon/bonnie i have this strange feeling that coupled with Kat's comments about how she is going to be working with Ian a lot next season makes me wonder. I think because the question asked was about steroline we assumed she was talking about them but she never said it was about them.

As for Joe sad about that but i am not all that surprised and it does seem like they are anticipating that a lot of fans are walking away after this season i just time will see how this will all pan out
Old 05-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvlover92 (View Post)
Id be surprised if they had Stefan and Caroline completely kiss and makeup in the finale. Because then what will S7 be about? I doubt Julie can come up with enough material for S7 without trying to build up more Steroline before it actually happens.
If they wanna concentrate on Damon/Defan/some Lily I could see Steroline being together and Caroline supporting him/their relationship being in the background with a few cute scenes in the first half of S7 (and then maybe giving them actual drama until the finale). Wouldn't be the worst way to handle it.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvlover92 (View Post)
Id be surprised if they had Stefan and Caroline completely kiss and makeup in the finale. Because then what will S7 be about? I doubt Julie can come up with enough material for S7 without trying to build up more Steroline before it actually happens.
"I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy" suggests that she will try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
As for her comments about the couple she is excited to write for that she has wanted to for a long time i do not think she is talking about stefan and caroline because it sounded like she couldn't write them for some reason till now but they always could have done steroline i think she maybe referring to damon/bonnie i have this strange feeling that coupled with Kat's comments about how she is going to be working with Ian a lot next season makes me wonder. I think because the question asked was about steroline we assumed she was talking about them but she never said it was about them.
No offense but that makes no sense.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
"I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy" suggests that she will try.
No offense but that makes no sense.
You mean in your opinion it makes no sense because you don't agree but clearly everyone can have there own opinion in mine it makes sense based on what i have read and certain comments.

If the show is going to hang everything on stefan and caroline then clearly then this show has no future
Old 05-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

No, I mean it makes absolutely zero sense.

Quote:
TVLINE | With Nina Dobrev leaving the show, and Jo bleeding out at her own wedding, Stefan and Caroline are the only couple you guys have left. Does that add pressure on you guys to keep them together?
Well, without spoiling too much, theirs is a relationship that I’ve personally been rooting for for a very long time. I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy. Often, you need conflict and hurdles and obstacles to keep a show spicy and exciting, so we’ll see what next year brings.
It is absolutely obvious that she is talking about S/C. Why would she refer to Bamon as "the show's main couple"? It is a non-existent couple at the moment. How could they write them as "happy" when Damon's girlfriend has just died and he seems to be spinning off the rails? So you'd have to assume that Julie answered a question about Steroline by talking about Bamon in one sentence and then shifting to S/C in the next without a hitch, or that the editor of the piece is just intentionally misquoting her or putting the quotes deliberately out of context, when in fact her statement is perfectly sane and makes sense as written.

I'm sorry but I call it as I see it, and that line of reasoning is just contrived.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No, I mean it makes absolutely zero sense.

It is absolutely obvious that she is talking about S/C. Why would she refer to Bamon as "the show's main couple"? It is a non-existent couple at the moment. How could they write them as "happy" when Damon's girlfriend has just died and he seems to be spinning off the rails? So you'd have to assume that Julie answered a question about Steroline by talking about Bamon in one sentence and then shifting to S/C in the next without a hitch, or that the editor of the piece is just intentionally misquoting her or putting the quotes deliberately out of context, when in fact her statement is perfectly sane and makes sense as written.

I'm sorry but I call it as I see it, and that line of reasoning is just contrived.
First you are just tying to be rude i made a comment on what i thought from my POV if you don't agree that is fine but insulting people or saying it makes no sense is based on what you want to see. There is no obvious she never named any couple she was talking in general about a couple so it could be any couple that they want to write for and put together the fact that feel it necessary knock anyone down because they have another opinion is just really sad it could be a lot of couples they are thinking of there are other characters on the show besides caroline and stefan
Old 05-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

She says "theirs", so she's obviously talking about SC.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
First you are just tying to be rude i made a comment on what i thought from my POV if you don't agree that is fine but insulting people or saying it makes no sense is based on what you want to see. There is no obvious she never named any couple she was talking in general about a couple so it could be any couple that they want to write for and put together the fact that feel it necessary knock anyone down because they have another opinion is just really sad
No, I am not trying to be rude. I said "No offense, but..." This isn't a personal attack. It is just me pointing out where you are factually wrong. We can't have constructive discussions without allowing people to point out the mistakes of others.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No, I am not trying to be rude. I said "No offense, but..." This isn't a personal attack. It is just me pointing out where you are factually wrong.
Clearly you are wether you say no offence or not you are trying to say your opinion is right because i am to stupid to see what you clearly do i am like everyone on this board entitled to their opinion wether you agree or not and i am all for an open dialogue about what they could mean but when you attack someone like that it is personal you didn't give what you thought you said i made no sense which is personal as if it is 100 percent accurate and i am wrong news flash you could be wrong to who knows who they are talking about and what the show has planned.

Clearly you are a huge caroline/stefan fan and only feel better by resorting to knocking people who are not a huge fan of theirs i am all for giving any pairing a chance but i am not all for jumping on anyone who doesn't feel the same and a little egotistical to think you need to point out that someone who doesn't share your views as wrong it is ok to disagree or to discuss but you are not entitled to tell people you wrong because we do not see the same point

Last edited by samantha24; 05-13-2015 at 07:05 PM
Old 05-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Clearly you are wether you say no offence or not you are trying to say your opinion is right because i am to stupid to see what you clearly do i am like everyone on this board entitled to their opinion wether you agree or not and i am all for an open dialogue about what they could mean but when you attack someone like that it is personal you didn't give what you thought you said i made no sense which is personal as if it is 100 percent accurate and i am wrong news flash you could be wrong to who knows who they are talking about and what the show has planned.

Clearly you are a huge caroline/stefan fan and only feel better by resorting to knocking people who are not a huge fan of theirs i am all for giving any pairing a chance but i am not all for jumping on anyone who doesn't feel the same and a little egotistical to think you need to point out that someone who doesn't share your views as wrong it is ok to disagree or to discuss but you are not entitled to tell people you wrong because we do not see the same point
I'm sorry but that makes no sense either.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry but that makes no sense either.
Since you have no manners just ignore my posts because clearly this is a pointless argument
Old 05-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Since you have no manners just ignore my posts because clearly this is a pointless argument
It isn't even an argument. It's me pointing out that you made an error and you resorting to non sequiturs. If there is anyone lacking manners here it is you, since you are unable to take criticism and respond to it in a consistent manner or admit a mistake without viewing the discourse as a personal attack.

If I tell you that 2+2=3 and you reply that "no, 2+2=4" I can't just say "well, that's your opinion."

Enough.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It isn't even an argument. It's me pointing out that you made an error and you resorting to non sequiturs. If there is anyone lacking manners here it is you, since you are unable to take criticism and respond to it in a consistent manner or admit a mistake without viewing the discourse as a personal attack.

If I tell you that 2+2=3 and you reply that "no, 2+2=4" I can't just say "well, that's your opinion."

Enough.
Grow up and move on i am done with this
Old 05-13-2015, 07:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hey, you're coming across as a bit sensitive and defensive. This isn't an attack on you either, just saying that I don't think Telepath was being rude, just voicing their opinion, just as you are yours. As pretty much a lurker and occasional poster on here, I've noticed there are a few posters here who come across as really rude, when really they are just blunt, not necessarily rude.

TVLINE | With Nina Dobrev leaving the show, and Jo bleeding out at her own wedding, Stefan and Caroline are the only couple you guys have left. Does that add pressure on you guys to keep them together?
Well, without spoiling too much, theirs is a relationship that I’ve personally been rooting for for a very long time. I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy. Often, you need conflict and hurdles and obstacles to keep a show spicy and exciting, so we’ll see what next year brings.

I read this as being about SC as well, the main reason being that they are the only couple left on this show, so, for now at least, they are, or will be, the main couple.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspercan (View Post)
Hey, you're coming across as a bit sensitive and defensive. This isn't an attack on you either, just saying that I don't think Telepath was being rude, just voicing their opinion, just as you are yours. As pretty much a lurker and occasional poster on here, I've noticed there are a few posters here who come across as really rude, when really they are just blunt, not necessarily rude.

I read this as being about SC as well, the main reason being that they are the only couple left on this show, so, for now at least, they are, or will be, the main couple.
yes there is a different way of talking to someone you are being nice about it and giving your POV but to be attacked makes me not want to come to this board nobody wants to be told they make no sense i will come back when this isn't so hostile I didn't say they were not meaning them but i just gave an opinion that it could be someone else to you could be right it could be them or not but to be told i made zero sense and that i needed her to point out the error of my ways set me off i am all for talking about things but to be talked down to i am not all for that this isn't suppose to be a steroline board so i do not get being talked to that way but as i said i am over this conversation
Closed Thread   Post New Thread