Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2014, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Vampire Diaries S&S #382: Your writing matters, Julie. It's what brought us here. <3

Season 6 Spoilers

6x08 - Fade Into You - November 20th
PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II
FRIENDSGIVING AT WHITMORE COLLEGE / FLASHBACKS TO KAI’S MURDEROUS PAST — As Caroline (Candice Accola) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) prepare to host Friendsgiving at the dorm, they receive some hopeful news from Alaric (Matt Davis) and Stefan (Paul Wesley), who have traveled to Portland to gather some information regarding the Gemini Coven. Tyler (Michael Trevino) is determined to help Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) after she and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) reveal some disturbing information about their witch lineage and the impending plans their coven has for them. Meanwhile, dinner takes a drastic turn when Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), who has revealed some painful details about her past, finds herself fighting for her life, leaving Alaric scrambling to help from a distance. Finally, Kai (guest star Chris Wood) makes a dangerous discovery that brings him one step closer to his release. Ian Somerhalder and Kat Graham also star.
Directed by Josh Butler
Written by Nina Fiore & John Herrera

Spoilers/Tweets:
#DirectorPride | Producers Preview | Screencaps for Kai/Bonnie webclip | JP talks | Trevino teases the episode | More info

6x09 - I Alone - December 4th
A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself in hot water after he carries out a plan that requires Alaric’s (Matt Davis) unwilling participation. When Elena (Nina Dobrev) shares some hopeful news with Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) about Bonnie (Kat Graham), she is caught off guard by his reaction. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) helps Damon and Elena with their plan to get Bonnie back, but when things take an unexpected turn, she’s left with a difficult choice to make. Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes matters into his own hands when Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) actions cross the line, and Kai’s (guest star Chris Wood) existence continues to be a dangerous threat. Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino also star.
Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Brian Young & Holly Brix

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x10 - Christmas Through Your Eyes - December 11th
ALL ALONE ON CHRISTMAS — With the holidays approaching, Bonnie (Kat Graham) attempts to replicate her favorite traditions, while reminiscing about happier times with her friends. Not able to return home to Mystic Falls for her favorite time of the year, Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) brings the holidays to her at Whitmore College. Meanwhile, after discovering that Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) has gone missing, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) for help, while Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) find themselves at odds when Tyler (Michael Trevino) approaches them with a risky plan. Elsewhere, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Matt (Zach Roerig) carry out a plan to take down Enzo (Michael Malarkey) but grows concerned when Matt takes things too far. Lastly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) is forced to break some devastating news to Caroline.
Directed by Michael Allowitz
Written by Caroline Dries

Spoilers/Tweets:
Christmas Set | Flashback to the girls in S1 | Bittersweet episode | DE mistletoe kiss? | Magazine scan

6x11 - Woke Up With A Monster - January 22nd

Directed by Paul Wesley
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x12 - TBN - TBA

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:
Bar Set | Liv & Tyler at a bar

6x13 - TBN - TBA

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

6x14 - TBN - TBA

Directed by
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:
emotional episode

6x15 - TBN - TBA

Directed by Julie Plec
Written by

Spoilers/Tweets:

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
JP talks about DE rain kiss | Steroline angst/friendship | DE!angst/Defan bromance and probably a sob story for Kai | Crossover and DE scoop | Luke's/Liv's coven will be a big part in the mythology tsunami | Fall TV Spoiler | Dinner with Paul | One sided Steroline | Not much for Delena, clarity about Steroline early on | Pic from the Promo Shoot | Ian is going to direct an episode | Season 6 Summary | Stefan/Damon flashbacks? | Delena fanservice after twitter harassment | Ian tweet in Damon costume | JP is going to direct a TVD episode and early crossover with The Originals | Who Might Be Leaving TVD? | Enzo makes a human acquaintance | Where Bonnie & Damon Are Might Not Matter | Who is the "Big Bad" of Season 6? | Possible Delena Summer Flashbacks | Elena as an intern and Jeremy helps the new girl | Caroline's Struggle | Where We Left Off | Boss on new bond for Ian Somerhalder’s Damon | Season 6 Time Jump, Relationships, and Stefan’s New Journey | Will Elena Thwart Steroline? | Comic-Con 2014 Live Blog | Bonnie and Damon's Comic-Con Plea | Grey's Anatomy Diaries | Stefan looks for comfort at a surprising source | Comic Con Panel | Bonnie will be back | Paul would like Steroline-Sex | Ian will return for S6 | Hard times for Stefan after Damon's death | Wishlist of the actors for S6 | The Vampire Diaries Finale: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley Talk New Romance and a Big Cliffhanger—Watch Now! | E! Online | Nina and Paul want deaths to matter

Casting News:
Chris Wood as Kai | Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Jo | Marco James as Liam | Jayson Warner Smith as a hot rod shop owner | Emily C. Chang as Ivy | Colin Ferguson as Tripp | Gabrielle Walsh as Sarah | Matt Davis/Alaric returns as series regular | Michael Malarkey/Enzo as new series regular | Chris Brochu as Luke | Penelope Mitchell as Liv

Cast/EP Interviews:
Julie Plec E!News 07/24 | Zap2it 07/22 | Zap2it 07/21 | KSite 07/19 | TV Guide 07/18 | Zap2it 05/18 | InsideTV 05/16 | TVline 05/16 | TV Guide 05/16 | Hollywoodreporter 05/16
Caroline Dries TV Guide 10/30 | Alloy Entertainment 05/29
Nina Dobrev HitFix 07/30 | Tencent 07/06 | TV Guide 05/19
Michael Trevino Zap2it 06/13
Chris Wood Hollywoodreporter 10/30

Introduction Post:

Message to our regular posters:

Near Future of the Posters of this Thread:
Happy 200th TVD Episode brought to you by Babi

Perfect description of every episode:

Credit: mmmbacon

Future Thread Titles:
In Damon's D we trust

Previous Thread

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 11-20-2014 at 06:30 PM
Old 11-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I don't think SE can be viable again. The show would have to hit the reset button. It has dug itself so deep into the DE/Damon bubble, to diverge from that now would take a whole lot of retooling and tbh, I don't think JP cares enough.
I'm sorry I just have to say-- it would take resetting and retooling to make S/E happen again and that can't happen? But the complete hatchet job they did on the show's history not to mention the destroying of Elena as a character it took to make D/E happen, that was totally acceptable? I'm not attacking you McQueenFanGirl, I promise. My problem is with the idiotic writers. They did worse than retool to make D/E happen, they definitely reset stuff for D/E. And honestly if the writers can do all that retconning and ignoring and rewriting of show history and character destruction it took to make D/E a thing, the writers can certainly clean up this horrendous mess and give us back S/E.

Also is the is title a joke? Seriously wondering.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-16-2014, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

But seriously is the title a joke?
Old 11-16-2014, 04:13 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathly_smirk (View Post)
But seriously is the title a joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Sorry, that's my fault. It's my title she's using. (Thanks for that, btw Kathrin )
Old 11-16-2014, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't want to create any confusion I just saw it in the OP and thought it was perfect, all credits to Mel
Old 11-16-2014, 06:41 AM
Passionate Fan

at the title. She certainly did bring us here...to this place of loathing, resentment, weariness, and shame!

Queenie - no, those stories happening don't make sense, but I just feel like that is what the writers are hinting at. I think there has been more than a little light flirting with Caroline/Enzo, at least on his part. And even though it makes sense to me that she would be repelled from him because of his closeness and similarity to Damon, I think the writers kind of blank on that. Otherwise I don't think she'd spend so much time with him, or give him her "I understand you" doe eyes from time to time. The writers are just blockheads like that.

~Katie~
Old 11-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol. Love the Oth title. Is it wrong that I hardly watch this show but love this thread
Old 11-16-2014, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I'm sorry I just have to say-- it would take resetting and retooling to make S/E happen again and that can't happen? But the complete hatchet job they did on the show's history not to mention the destroying of Elena as a character it took to make D/E happen, that was totally acceptable? I'm not attacking you McQueenFanGirl, I promise. My problem is with the idiotic writers. They did worse than retool to make D/E happen, they definitely reset stuff for D/E. And honestly if the writers can do all that retconning and ignoring and rewriting of show history and character destruction it took to make D/E a thing, the writers can certainly clean up this horrendous mess and give us back S/E.

this and thanks for the title. They're still pimping DE.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Why is this show still on? It's like the biggest practical joke that julie flop is still getting paid.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Julie flop lol
Old 11-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Julie flop lol
she is a total flop at storytelling.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:42 AM
New Fan

I think every one is just taking the show way to serious.. you will never enjoy everything thing if you always continually pick at it and observe it to close. sure there are things on shows I don't like and things I want to happen but I still love this show and I used to love gossip girl but this page is full of more whinging and hardly any good real spoiler talk the gossip girls page was and that aint a good thing
Old 11-16-2014, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnunnz (View Post)
I think every one is just taking the show way to serious.. you will never enjoy everything thing if you always continually pick at it and observe it to close. sure there are things on shows I don't like and things I want to happen but I still love this show and I used to love gossip girl but this page is full of more whinging and hardly any good real spoiler talk the gossip girls page was and that aint a good thing
oh I don't care either way. I just enjoy ragging on julie flop. The only thing that could make me watch is Tonnie.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Why is this show still on? It's like the biggest practical joke that julie flop is still getting paid.
It's unbelievable, really
Old 11-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Absolute Fan

tftnt!

I don't know, but for me it's blatantly obvious that Enzo is Caroline's back up plan. She's clearly enjoying that he treats her differently. And if they decide that Steroline is only a friendship, then they'll definitely hook up. I'd say she'd crossover to TO for an ego boost but Michael Narducci isn't a big fan of hers. So I'm pretty sure it'll be Enzo. Again, only if Steroline isn't going anywhere.

I honestly wish they'd rekindle Stelena. But only for chemistry reasons. Because storywise I don't see how it would make sense for Stefan. But then again, it's tvd and nothing ever makes sense and I'd prefer to see good chemistry and ****ty writing as opposed to fails-at-everything-delena.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread