Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2014, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
KW is always good for starting something and leaving, but he may finish it though.
It's not contractual that he has to stay though. If writer's after him can't continue on with the same level of writing, it's not his fault
Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
It's not contractual that he has to stay though. If writer's after him can't continue on with the same level of writing, it's not his fault
I don't believe I was stating blame, I stated a fact.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't believe I was stating blame, I stated a fact.
So, you don't think KW doesn't follow through on his TV potential?

Well, my mistake
Old 09-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Bet it's the new doctor character and he's making out with her to piss Alaric off since they don't like each other.
Why would it piss Alaric off though ?Dislike or not,its none of his business who Enzo kisses or not.I mean,it's not like Alaric has a monopoly over all of the psycho doctors of MF

I'm looking forward to when Carenzo will kiss though.Sooner or later,its going to happen,i just know it

Old 09-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)

I'm looking forward to when Carenzo will kiss though.Sooner or later,its going to happen,i just know it
That would be the 5th... or 6th Caroline love interest
Old 09-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
That would be the 5th... or 6th Caroline love interest
Wait,how ?I think Caroline's only had like 3 serious LI's.Matt,Tyler and Klaus.who are the other three ?
Either way,who cares.They're hot

Old 09-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Wait,how ?I think Caroline's only had like 3 serious LI's.Matt,Tyler and Klaus.who are the other three ?
Either way,who cares.They're hot
lol I was motly kidding. I just think that they often use Caroline for love interest story-lines But if you want a serious analysis umm...Damon, Matt, Tyler, Klaus, Enzo, umm does that Jesse guy that was in like 4 episodes count? lol But yeah you're right, they are all hot.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Addicted Fan

I could see Enzo kissing the doctor Alaric is interested in. Maybe that's the writers' way of ~spicing that SL up, lol.

CW Sizzle Reel:

Old 09-19-2014, 03:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
lol I was motly kidding. I just think that they often use Caroline for love interest story-lines But if you want a serious analysis umm...Damon, Matt, Tyler, Klaus, Enzo, umm does that Jesse guy that was in like 4 episodes count? lol But yeah you're right, they are all hot.
Damon wasn't a love interest.Come on,guy was eating her for breakfast,lunch and dinner.At this point,i'd consider Stefan more of a love interest than Enzo,lol.and even that barely.Idk about that Jesse guy,didn't watch last season,but i guess you could consider him a palate cleanser ?

I knew you were kidding,i was just yanking your chain. .Oh and i agree but it doesn't really bother me anymore tbh.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
His involvement in the show pretty much ended after episode 309, because this is when he started to work on the creation of the following (if i'm remembering correctly).
I thought his involvement ended after 3x01.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
So, you don't think KW doesn't follow through on his TV potential?

Well, my mistake
No it's very simple, I think he likes to start things and then move on to his new ideas. It's not a bad thing per se. I just wonder how his shows would turn out if he stayed.

Last edited by venusnv80; 09-19-2014 at 08:23 AM
Old 09-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No it's very simple, I think he likes to start things and then move on to his new ideas. It's not a bad thing per se. I just wonder how his shows would own out if he stayed.
He did the same thing with Dawson's Creek. Seasons 1-2 were vastly different than seasons 3-6. No matter what ship you preferred, DJ or PJ, I think most Creek fans will agree that it was almost like seeing two different shows when Kevin left. He also comes back for the Series Finale determined to write a DJ ending and DID for the first half. Then he changed it up. I will always feel like he abandoned Creek and that series could have been so much more. I don't know why he does this with his series. His buddy, Greg Berlanti, went on and did Everwood. Outside of season 3 and allowing Rina to take the lead, he was always actively involved and around. He was fully involved again in season 4 and you could feel it based on those magical Ephram/Amy scenes. The series finale was outstanding as he pulled everything together.

I am big on creators not leaving their art, their work. It's not fair to the fans who invest in the work. It's like starting a painting and then leaving it to someone else who doesn't have your vision to finish it and expect greatness still. Not going to happen.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Total Fan

Didn't Kevin leave around after the first quarter of season 3? Which is the exact point it turned to shiit lol.

Old 09-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't have a problem so much with creators leaving, but I do wonder what would have happened if he stayed. I loved Pacey and Joey, I still get 'feels' watching their scenes, but would they have been better if he stayed? Don't know.

Old 09-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Why would it piss Alaric off though ?Dislike or not,its none of his business who Enzo kisses or not.I mean,it's not like Alaric has a monopoly over all of the psycho doctors of MF
Not saying it should piss Alaric off, but thinking it will. He's supposed to start forming a connection to this doctor and will be his love interest. I wouldn't be surprised if Enzo kisses her (either her choice or he compelled her) just to annoy Alaric since they aren't supposed to like each other.

I would normally think that Enzo would be making out with Caroline since I think she will be hurt and angry about Stefan being with someone else/rejecting her, but they said it's not Caroline. So I'm assuming Enzo makes out with the doctor.