Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
it's not prostitution if they struck a deal
Prostitution is a deal of sorts though. It's an agreement between two parties to exchange sexual favours for some sort leeway in return.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Absolute Fan

I think Klaus struggles with how much Caroline means to him. What does love really mean for someone like Klaus? He keeps thinking he can burn his feelings for her like those pictures and then does something horrible (like killing Tyler's mom) and she confronts him with honesty about himself and then it circles around back to how much he truly feels for her.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
as for this klaroline stuff, you guys are forgetting how much can happen in 3-5 episodes. it all depends on how they write it. there were other times in the show where you'd think something would never happen and then it does 3 episodes later because they actually did have time to build up to it and then after the fact it made sense. it could happen any number of ways
unless months are passed, it's too fast.
x
Old 02-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

The strategically placed Tyler's exist an episode before the hiatus, so that the audience would not be left pondering his exit before the hiatus. Regardless of how much time passed in MF, for the audience, weeks will have passed. I don't think that was accidental.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

yes thank you, i know what the definition of prostitution is

you know he was never going to let caroline die. i wanted to prove a point, but even he knew that he couldn't let her die. that was all a facade

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
unless months are passed, it's too fast.
not necessarily, like damon and elena were pissed off at each other for all the episodes leading up to her kissing him. but then they developed it in only one episode to where it was believable. so if they can do it in one, then they can do it in 3. we don't know how they're going to write it if they even write it at all

^ i hadn't thought about that. we don't really know if there's a time gap between 15 and 16, so that could add in some other developments

Old 02-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I think Klaus struggles with how much Caroline means to him. What does love really mean for someone like Klaus? He keeps thinking he can burn his feelings for her like those pictures and then does something horrible (like killing Tyler's mom) and she confronts him with honesty about himself and then it circles around back to how much he truly feels for her.
Oh the man pain. The glorious, glorious manpain...

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
not necessarily, like damon and elena were pissed off at each other for all the episodes leading up to her kissing him. but then they developed it in only one episode to where it was believable. so if they can do it in one, then they can do it in 3. we don't know how they're going to write it if they even write it at all
I love Damon and I have been a DE fan for three seasons... they really aren't the model for anything in this show. Unfortunately.
x
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Is Jeremy really dead on The Vampire Diaries? How will Elena ever get over that? — Jessie
NATALIE: You'll find out if he's truly a goner before the next episode ends. But regardless of whether he lives, Elena is going to be in a bit of a state for a while. At times she will seem complete completely numb, while at others she will display a fiery recklessness that leads her to do something she might ultimately regret.
Mega Buzz: Parks' Threesome, An SVU Shocker and a Grey's Mole - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 02-19-2013, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

See it's things like that which means me think Jer being completely dead is false.
Quote:
yes thank you, i know what the definition of prostitution is
I'm not trying to be condescending, I am merely saying that even if they are are both going into it with full awareness of what is going on, and she was not manipulated (sort of like compulsion or whatever), it is still prostitution. It's not right and I hope the show wont stoop so low.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

interesting... I didn't even read Nina's interview because I have no interest whatsoever on Elena at this point, but a numb Elena would be welcome. Especially if she doesn't say a word the entire episode, just stares blankly at any undefined spot
x
Old 02-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
interesting... I didn't even read Nina's interview because I have no interest whatsoever on Elena at this point, but a numb Elena would be welcome. Especially if she doesn't say a word the entire episode, just stares blankly at any undefined spot
Nooooo...that would remind me too much of Bella in New Moon...soo many scenes wasted.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love Damon and I have been a DE fan for three seasons... they really aren't the model for anything in this show. Unfortunately.
i'm not saying they're a model for anything, i'm saying it's an example of how the writers are able to turn around plot points quickly

@posterity okay, i get you. i just don't think the writers would use that b/c it doesn't make any sense to me

uht oh. i'm curious to see what she'll do that she "might ultimately regret"

Old 02-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
i'm not saying they're a model for anything, i'm saying it's an example of how the writers are able to turn around plot points quickly

@posterity okay, i get you. i just don't think the writers would use that b/c it doesn't make any sense to me

and I'm not saying they aren't able to do it. I'm saying they'll do it and it'll suck because it's been rushed.

Quote:
Nooooo...that would remind me too much of Bella in New Moon...soo many scenes wasted.
never watched Twilight, so I didn't know I was suggesting a similarity... the thing is she doesn't need to be shocked by her brother's death to hurt people by her side. But the spoiler did imply she would regret, so I'd call that character development?
Quote:
turn her humanity off, surely
x
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
If KC do sleep together, I hope Elena gets to give Caroline a verbal smack-down, no holds barred, just let it out.
Bonnie never got a chance to read Elena for sleeping with Damon. *sighs* Not rolling eyes at you ... but at Julie and the writers.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

would she really regret that though? in the long haul, sure, but i took it to mean something more recent

Closed Thread   Post New Thread