Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ72389 (View Post)
x

I'm so sad that Jeremy's gone for good. I really don't waste his death on triangle stuff, that'd be just sad.

And I hope Steven finds a new show quickly.
agree... hope he does find a new show quick too... if I were an actor that had been on this show for many seasons and I had a chance to leave... I'd run so fast my head would spin.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

So wait McQueen isn't coming back? I thought we all heard he's back in ATL
Old 02-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

didn't we come to some sort of conclusion that if the women in this show were to choose men that weren't awful to them or to their friends they would all be alone? Or at most date Matt although the one girl that wanted to be with Matt recently was the only one who had reasons not to, as he killed her brother...
So Damon hurt X Y Z
Klaus hurt A B C
Stefan hurt 1 2 3
Tyler and Jeremy left although their slates weren't totally clean... but not as dirty as the vampires.
So yeah, they better fish boyfriends in other shows because in this they're seriously lacking someone who hadn't hurt someone they ~care about
x
Old 02-19-2013, 05:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Herein lies my problem. Yes, there would be no couples on the show if no one hooked up with someone who tried to murder/rape/maim one of their friends. I understand that Julie couldn't manage to write any stories without certain male characters in their RIGHT minds threatening, raping and almost killing the female's friends and in some cases, attempting to kill the female. However, the biggest problem is that they don't allow much time to pass before the female is smiling, laughing, sexing the male who tried or did rape, murder or maim their family members. Long story short: If Caroline sleeps with Klaus within 5 episodes, she's kind of a crappy friend and girlfriend. I doubt Klaus will do ANYTHING within those episodes to gain her trust, apologize for all that he's done and repent. Not enough time will pass, I am sure.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
didn't we come to some sort of conclusion that if the women in this show were to choose men that weren't awful to them or to their friends they would all be alone? Or at most date Matt although the one girl that wanted to be with Matt recently was the only one who had reasons not to, as he killed her brother...
So Damon hurt X Y Z
Klaus hurt A B C
Stefan hurt 1 2 3
Tyler and Jeremy left although their slates weren't totally clean... but not as dirty as the vampires.
So yeah, they better fish boyfriends in other shows because in this they're seriously lacking someone who hadn't hurt someone they ~care about
Except Matt and King Stefan He hasn't done jack to Caroline. He was an ass to Bonnie with the Abby thing but Damon's the one who turned her.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Babi* (View Post)
So Damon hurt X Y Z
Klaus hurt A B C
Stefan hurt 1 2 3
But don't you think being no better than Klaus doesn't necessarily mean he's not the worst? He's still the worst, lmao.

It's true though, what happens in the next 3 episodes for them to lead up to sex?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
So wait McQueen isn't coming back? I thought we all heard he's back in ATL
There's nothing in the last interview that says he's gone permanently. I don't know why everyone says that.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
There's nothing in the last interview that says he's gone permanently. I don't know why everyone says that.
Because McQueen was really bummed according to Nina, which doesn't make sense if he's coming back? Idk though, I won't believe it until the season's over and he's not raised from the dead lol.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know why everyone thinks that Jeremy is alive. His neck was snapped, his blood was drained, the ring doesn't work, Nina's interview seemed like Jeremy's death was pretty final with the whole 'this will effect Elena forever' and Steven being bummed about it. The fact that he was back in ATL, that could mean he is a ghost haunting Elena.

Either way, I'm going go with him being dead until Jeremy pops back up on the show alive.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure anyone thinks he's alive at this point, just that he could some back in some way. The BIG theme of this season has been Silas raising the dead, so that could still happen.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
I don't know why everyone thinks that Jeremy is alive. His neck was snapped, his blood was drained, the ring doesn't work, Nina's interview seemed like Jeremy's death was pretty final with the whole 'this will effect Elena forever' and Steven being bummed about it. The fact that he was back in ATL, that could mean he is a ghost haunting Elena.

Either way, I'm going go with him being dead until Jeremy pops back up on the show alive.
No one thinks he's alive, we just think Silas might bring him back. It would affect Elena forever obviously considering she's about to go nuts and probably do a lot of things she'll regret. Even if he comes back to life, she'll ~never be the same.

It's possible that Steven himself doesn't even know if it's final, so I don't know yet. Either way I won't be surprised.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't believe that Silas is bringing anyone back.

And maybe I should have said, I don't understand why everyone thinks he's coming back.

And for that matter, if they bring Jeremy back, then what is the point? To kill him almost every season and bring him back in a hundred different ways? Lazy writing at its best. I hope he stays dead for the simple fact that its getting ridiculous.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
And for that matter, if they bring Jeremy back, then what is the point? To kill him almost every season and bring him back in a hundred different ways? Lazy writing at its best. I hope he stays dead for the simple fact that its getting ridiculous.
It is ridiculous to keep killing him, but the show is ridiculous so why stop now. Besides killing every single family member Elena has is too much like what happened to Katherine, which is a cop-out IMO.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)

It's true though, what happens in the next 3 episodes for them to lead up to sex?
I think the Klaroline sex is going to be an "Indecent Proposal" kind of SL. We know that Klaus is going to be wanting revenge for the killing of Kol and in interviews he was comparing it to what he did with the 12 hybrids. Which is what I think will happen that will make people hate him in episode 16. It will probably be something that is done to some of core group - probably including Stefan (hence the hate mail LOL). However, he won't hurt Caroline so I think she will give herself to him in order to save her friends. She will probably ask what can she do to save them and he'll tell her. But afterwards when it's over, I think it will be what he has regret over. In a way the writers could be using it to slow down (end?) Klaroline so they can move forward with his SL with the other girl in the spinoff. Just my thoughts tho.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I think the Klaroline sex is going to be an "Indecent Proposal" kind of SL. We know that Klaus is going to be wanting revenge for the killing of Kol and in interviews he was comparing it to what he did with the 12 hybrids. Which is what I think will happen that will make people hate him in episode 16. It will probably be something that is done to some of core group - probably including Stefan (hence the hate mail LOL). However, he won't hurt Caroline so I think she will give herself to him in order to save her friends. She will probably ask what can she do to save them and he'll tell her. But afterwards when it's over, I think it will be what he has regret over. In a way the writers could be using it to slow down (end?) Klaroline so they can move forward with his SL with the other girl in the spinoff. Just my thoughts tho.
After the huge controversy GG caused with doing indecent proposal, I doubt this, unless the writers are just that stupid