Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 02:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
Everyone mentioning Klaus and Caroline sleeping together in episode 4X18. But Caroline might not be the one Klaus sleep with in episode 4X18. We know there will be a Klaroline scene but that doesn't mean he sleep with her. Caroline might walk in when he with someone else. (or Klaus could have sex with someone else during the flashback scene)

Time Jump: We do not know rather or not episode 4X18 is a time jump. So some considerable time might have pass by between episode 4X15 to 4x18.

As for Klaus leaving two days later, they are setting it up for crossovers. Caroline will go and visit him when she goes off to college.

I'm going to take the wait and see approach. I remember everyone saying the same thing about Tyler and Caroline, but when it happen it was just right. Although it was more about lust in my opinion.
I never thought it would be Caroline that he sleeps with. I actually like a lot of your ideas, in particular that it could be flashback.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Originals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
I never thought it would be Caroline that he sleeps with. I actually like a lot of your ideas, in particular that it could be flashback.
It makes sense, but why hype it up when it's not a girl we already know the fact that spoilers are going "we won't tell" and stuff.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
I don't think they love Klaroline, I think they just know a lot of fans love it, they love JoMo and don't care for Forwood. The whole reason they ruined Delena's potential as a couple is because they love Stelena.
That's what I believe happened as well. KC has an advantage in that they do not give a damn about Forwood, whereas they care way too much for Stelena. This does not necessarily mean they are invested in KC either. The only ship I think they are invested in is Stelena. But this might change based on what I watch in the subsequent episodes.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
It makes sense, but why hype it up when it's not a girl we already know the fact that spoilers are going "we won't tell" and stuff.
they're probably desperate for people to turn in now, so they're pretending it's kc? only thing i can think of if it's not them.
can we keep this up?
© jen
Old 02-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Originals

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
they're probably desperate for people to turn in now, so they're pretending it's kc? only thing i can think of if it's not them.
That'd make sense too but then you have JM promoting the episode for those who ship it, and why mislead fans like that? I guess spoilers would do it but why would the actor?
Old 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That'd make sense too but then you have JM promoting the episode for those who ship it, and why mislead fans like that?
i keep forgetting about jm's tweets, and he's never tweeted about episodes being good for kc/klaus without it being true, so i'm back to having absolutely no idea who's having the sex lol.
can we keep this up?
© jen
Old 02-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Re: the Nina interview someone posted...

I hope this "new Elena" we're getting it's not just Elena with new bangs/hairstyle and mini-skirts, I'm hoping it goes beyond that. I'd really like it if she went full on breakdown, not caring about anything and telling everyone to go to hell and stuff
Old 02-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
ETonline: This season has been a thrill from the start. What's your feeling about season four?
Nina Dobrev: It's been really cool, especially because you always hear actors say doing a TV show for X amount of years can be boring and repetitive, but over the last four years, Elena has been changing and evolving and growing so much. Julie [Plec, executive producer] has done such an incredible job of keeping it fresh and exciting and making me excited to come to work every day. Especially this season -- and especially with the death of Jeremy. Between last week's episode and this week's, it's been very challenging for me as an actress, but very fulfilling. It's an emotional rollercoaster and I had to go to some dark places.

ETonline: What was your reaction to finding out Jeremy would be killed?
Dobrev: I think we were all shocked and surprised, but that's the show -- it's a vampire show, people have to die all the time. And for Elena, it was very important that she lose Jeremy for what she's about to go through. It becomes a big part of her journey. I know Steven was very bummed, but also excited because he had a lot to do leading up to it -- his character grew and became so strong. It's bittersweet but made for some amazing television.
x

I'm so sad that Jeremy's gone for good. I really don't waste his death on triangle stuff, that'd be just sad.

And I hope Steven finds a new show quickly.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

If KC do sleep together, I hope Elena gets to give Caroline a verbal smack-down, no holds barred, just let it out.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe KC sleep together in one of Klaus' or Caroline's day dreams? Or maybe Klaus got inside of her head and sent her the images like Katherine did to Stefan in the tomb?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

dreams are also a good possibility
x
Old 02-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
If KC do sleep together, I hope Elena gets to give Caroline a verbal smack-down, no holds barred, just let it out.
... because their situations are comparable
can we keep this up?
© jen
Old 02-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
How are they not? Klaus has hurt Elena, just like Damon has hurt Caroline. Sorry, but not seeing the difference. Or maybe you don't think Klaus is worse than Damon?
Old 02-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They kind of are...? Elena would have been dead in the sacrifice. He also killed Jenna.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
They kind of are...? Elena would have been dead in the sacrifice. He also killed Jenna.
And he tried to kill Bonnie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread