Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
LOL. Seriously, the porch scene? Why was she falling for that the moment he makes Tyler leave again? I mean, if she was really disgusted, why didn't she say anything?
I was already bothered when Klaus said "something awfully must have happened to your friend Bonnie" and Caroline´s face didn´t even show any reaction to it.
Wonder if Candice was just out of this scene and didn´t even care to act.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Another hilarious part of that porch scene was that Klaus just told her that something horrible might have happened to Bonnie and Caroline's all no1curr.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am a huge Klaus fan, I just hate that they are going to make Klaus and Caroline sleep together and than 2 eps later he leaves, dumb if you ask me. Do not like it

I hope this Camille girl is good, cause she will be with Klaus
Old 02-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
Another hilarious part of that porch scene was that Klaus just told her that something horrible might have happened to Bonnie and Caroline's all no1curr.
Bonnie getting shafted again! What a shocker
Old 02-19-2013, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Rotfl one thing that made me laugh was when Caroline got excited Klaus said he would show Tyler mercy and then before she left he followed it up by saying he would give him a chance to hide before he killed him. What was hilarious about the moment was how Caroline's face morphed into one of terror.

I definately get it but that would be sort of low and scary for Caroline's character. I also don't think it would help Forwood. I mean when Caroline accepted to go on a date with Klaus as a distraction, we all saw Tyler's reaction...he smashed some glass at the wal. Imagine his reaction to finding out Caroline slept with Klaus.
Honestly, I would not find it low of Caroline's character. I know "prostituting" yourself is a demeaning thing, but it is for love and for someone's life (in this fictional world). Basically, I feel like if people think it's low of Caroline, there's an element of **** shaming which I don't think there should be at all when she is doing it to save a life. And I'm speaking vey hypothetically right now, so I hope people won't take it literally again.

The person who it would really and rightfully so, should reflect poorly on is Klaus. Whether she offered or he offered. That's it. So I did also throw it out there, because Klaus is supposed to do something extremely horrible (but that was apparently for 16). I've seen people suggest compulsion which is basically rape, so I actually thought I was being generous

Julie taking all Klaus' twisted moments and romanticing them is completely ridiculous - only second to when she did it to Delena. It's the no. 1 reason for why both ships don't work.

Last edited by Advo; 02-19-2013 at 02:51 PM
Old 02-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

But wouldn't it be pretty ironic if they're invested in KC and not Delena, but they practically kicked Tyler out not only for their lack of interest in him but likely for KC, which they could have just dropped for this spinoff. Not to say it won't drop afterwards
Old 02-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But wouldn't it be pretty ironic if they're invested in KC and not Delena, but they practically kicked Tyler out not only for their lack of interest in him but likely for KC, which they could have just dropped for this spinoff. Not to say it won't drop afterwards
I don't think they love Klaroline, I think they just know a lot of fans love it, they love JoMo and don't care for Forwood. The whole reason they ruined Delena's potential as a couple is because they love Stelena.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
They could make KC happen and have some kind of cliffhanger for them inc ase the spin off gets cancelled

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 02-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe they don´t know yet what to do with Klaroline after the spin off starts. Maybe they want to test it now and see how it goes. They will shoot in Atlanta to make crossovers easier so who knows what will happen.

Maybe Klaus and Camille won´t work at all and she disappears after 2 episodes.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
i can't wait for kc to happen, at this point, i don't even care how. this show is three sandwiches short of a picnic anyway so why bother looking for logic? if caroline wants to sleep with klaus, then so be it. maybe they'll pair up with stefan for the hottest threesome ever.
I approve
x
Old 02-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
I don't think they love Klaroline, I think they just know a lot of fans love it, they love JoMo and don't care for Forwood. The whole reason they ruined Delena's potential as a couple is because they love Stelena.
Honestly, I always thought Julie fangirled Delena just as much as Stelena. I know the SB throws a wrench into things, and if at the end of it there's a Stelena reunion, then I will believe she loves Stelena most. But I really think the end of the SB will mean another development for Delena.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacio83 (View Post)
The more we contemplate Klaroline sex the more animalistic it becomes it my head lol.

I'm just waiting for Jeremy to come back all super badass "vampire" via fanwank more than anything else. He's the Kenny to TVD so he's come back via magic ring, Bonnie's magic now we need expression to complete the trifecta.
I'm all for animalistic KC. I'm all for KC sex. This fan here is only interested in Joseph showing some skin and is not even blushing over it
Now story wise, I don't want them to have sex now.
x
Old 02-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I am a huge Klaus fan, I just hate that they are going to make Klaus and Caroline sleep together and than 2 eps later he leaves, dumb if you ask me. Do not like it

I hope this Camille girl is good, cause she will be with Klaus

Everyone mentioning Klaus and Caroline sleeping together in episode 4X18. But Caroline might not be the one Klaus sleep with in episode 4X18. We know there will be a Klaroline scene but that doesn't mean he sleep with her. Caroline might walk in when he with someone else. (or Klaus could have sex with someone else during the flashback scene)

Time Jump: We do not know rather or not episode 4X18 is a time jump. So some considerable time might have pass by between episode 4X15 to 4x18.

As for Klaus leaving two days later, they are setting it up for crossovers. Caroline will go and visit him when she goes off to college.

Quote:
Now story wise, I don't want them to have sex now.
I'm going to take the wait and see approach. I remember everyone saying the same thing about Tyler and Caroline, but when it happen it was just right. Although it was more about lust in my opinion.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Klaus will still be around when prom episode airs. We all know Caroline Dries has a boner for Klaroline...
x
Old 02-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I didn't even think of her walking in on him, that actually is plausible