Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Oh god...remind me never to go into the Stefan tag on tumblr again if its gonna be filled with this bull****:

Quote:
Damon is still supposed to hate Stefan wholeheartedly at this point in the first season okay; Katherine is still MIA after a century and everything is going to **** for him, he’s depressed, in self-destruct mode, but he STILL doesn’t kill anyone, with the exception of Ric who tries to stake him, but that’s only because he doesn’t know him yet and he comes back to life.

Let’s just talk about how Damon has been reverting to killing in coldblood when things get bad for 145 ****ing years, okay, but now, because he’s got Elena and maybe, just maybe even if he doesn’t want to, he’s starting slowly to forgive Stefan. They are tiny crumbs of good things mixed in with a whole load of **** things that had monumentally hit the fan for him; yet he still keeps it together, he still doesn’t kill anyone and he still ****ing tries. Now lets not forget that this is just the beginning of Damon’s character development, he still has a lot more of good and bad ahead of him.

HE IS STILL SUPPOSED TO HATE STEFAN AT THIS POINT! Yet the moment he figures out the tomb vampires have Stefan, that they have his brother; he gets very, very angry. No one ****s with Stefan apart from Damon, he is the ONLY one allowed to hurt him and if anyone else does that, he gets dangerous very quickly. At this point, he’s supposed to still want his brother to be in pain, yet he risks his life to save him, to get him out of there and safe. Then, at the end of the episode, after Elena’s gone and Stefan starts his little blood bag binge and Damon finds him, he has this look of panic on his face, this ‘oh **** no man, you’re not supposed to do this, you’re the good one’ look and it’s actually heartbreaking because THAT IS NOT THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO HATES THEIR BROTHER THAT IS THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO SEES A PERSON THEY LOVE LETTING THEMSELVES DOWN, IT’S THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO CANNOT LET THEIR BROTHER CARRY ON LIKE THAT.
The best part was the Damon fan saying Damon didn't try to kill anyone in season 1 except Alaric.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
now i'm into sick things? this thread is so good for one's self esteem
I'm a sicko too. Oops
Old 02-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I'm a sicko too. Oops
same here

i don´t get why ppl take this show and some charakters in it so seriously.

I mean i don´t even like Caroline that much and don´t understand what Klaus sees in her but whatever. If she makes him happy i am ok with it.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Instead it appears better than she is willing to have sex with him for a price? What would that even say about how unhealthy Caroline became in her relationship with Tyler? I would not prostitute myself for anybody...

I agree but that was back then when we could tell the writing still had some coherence and logic. This has completely gone out the window the end of season 2 when Elena told her brother's killer that she liked him just the way he was.

Well the hatemail comment was separate from the tweets he sent to KC shippers about watching fot 4x18. Why would he tell them to watch for an episode he knows will be bad for their ship?
If the price is a life, then yes. You would not prostitute yourself for anyone? But we are not talking about real life, are we? Not that it hasn't happened before in real life.

Because some fans will take whatever they can get. Sex is sex. I mean, there are plenty of Delena fans whether they care about the SB or not, enjoyed Delena sex, no? Like I said though, I don't think they sleep together but that there would be very clear Klaroline moments. I mean, didn't people say the last episode was a good Klaroline episode? The man tried to kill her and you can still find people who romanticise it

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
now i'm into sick things? this thread is so good for one's self esteem
When I refer to sick things, I mean Caroline sleeping with Klaus to save Tyler's life.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)

Old 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Its just sex and that could happen for a lot of reasons
Exactly! She already drawn to him, which is why Tyler made a stink about her keeping the picture she made for him.

In season 3 "Birthday", when prior to her going with Tyler, Caroline admit that becoming a vampire has heighten her sexuality, and she is horny all the time.
So I can see Caroline and Klaus falling into bed with one another, maybe for Solace. Comfort sex. Caroline is dealing with trying to be there for her friends,and dealing with them raising Silas,and Bonnie 's horrifying new plan. She might even lose someone in the process. With Tyler gone,and Matt comforting Elena, I can see Caroline turning to Klaus for comfort.

It's happens. She is a 18 year old women. I know a lot of complaints about Tyler, but a lot of people in that age range take a out of sight out of mind approach.

But she loves Tyler. right, a lot of 18 year old believe it love . They believe it love with ever guy they date. They are afraid to label it something else out of fear of what people would think. They would never say that they are "In Lust" with the person, or he's really hot and I like screwing him". They don't know, so it's must be love. It wasn't that long ago that Caroline was madly in love with Matt.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Seriously! I do not know why we are suggesting Caroline prostitutes herself as if this makes her character look any better than if she were to sleep with Klaus because she just wanted to **** him.
LMFAO, basically. It's starting to get annoying that you could suggest sleeping with a price is the only way it makes sense

Quote:
and klaus could have made that offer at any time, and is narcissistic enough to want it to be real, so i can't see him taking caroline up on an offer like that, either.
TY
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
If the price is a life, then yes. You would not prostitute yourself for anyone? But we are not talking about real life, are we? Not that it hasn't happened before in real life.
Then if we are not talking about real life then it makes it even more probable that she does sleep with Klaus. You suggested it would assainate her character to sleep with Klaus (willingly) but if we are talking about what could happen in real life, then prostituting also assainates her character.

Quote:
The man tried to kill her and you can still find people who romanticise it

I know. Though I don't think KC fans may merely take her sleeping with Klaus so that she can save Tyler. In a day and age where society pretends to be forward with sensitive social issues, it would be difficult to swallow a scenario where Klaus suggests that Caroline prostitutes herself to save Tyler's life. It's too much for the show to be able to pass off, especially when Klaus is getting his own show.
Addicted Fan

Quote:
same here

I mean i don´t even like Caroline that much and don´t understand what Klaus sees in her but whatever. If she makes him happy i am ok with it.
LOL. Who's taking things too seriously? I thought we were all discussing under which circumstances that Caroline would have sex with Klaus? So because people have different opinions, some people take it more seriously than others? I'd argue we are all taking it too seriously then, since we are on the board discussing fictional characters...
Old 02-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL. Who's taking things too seriously? I thought we were all discussing under which circumstances that Caroline would have sex with Klaus? So because people have different opinions, some people take it more seriously than others? I'd argue we are all taking it too seriously then, since we are on the board discussing fictional characters...
Preach

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

It doesn't make sense in an sort of way. Obv though ppl who like KC will fanwank it.

All of this Tyler/Caroline/Klaus b.s. is just making me miss Matt/Caroline tbh.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Then if we are not talking about real life then it makes it even more probable that she does sleep with Klaus. You suggested it would assainate her character to sleep with Klaus (willingly) but if we are talking about what could happen in real life, then prostituting also assainates her character.

I know. Though I don't think KC fans may merely take her sleeping with Klaus so that she can save Tyler. In a day and age where society pretends to be forward with sensitive social issues, it would be difficult to swallow a scenario where Klaus suggests that Caroline prostitutes herself to save Tyler's life. It's too much for the show to be able to pass off, especially when Klaus is getting his own show.
Even though it's fictional, there are certain "guidelines" to their behaviour - aka their personality. I'm not saying at all that Caroline would never sleep with Klaus, or even fall in love with him... I'm saying, it makes no sense that it would happen three episodes after he tried to kill her and her boyfriend. There's a noticeable difference. But perhaps I touched a nerve, or something...

But I also said maybe Caroline would offer it. And Klaus accepting it would be gross as hell of course, but if he thinks that he'll never win her over, who knows? Just because Klaus didn't sleep with Caroline in Tyler's body, that doesn't mean he didn't just not do it for his own ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora. (View Post)
LMFAO, basically. It's starting to get annoying that you could suggest sleeping with a price is the only way it makes sense

TY
That's just my opinion.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
sure ppl have different opinions but some thing i read here like the only way Caroline sleeping with him is prostituting herself are really odd. It´s NOT real life, its FICTION so why can´t she fall in love with him?

The reason i watch this show is Klaus/Joseph but i don´t judge everything he does. I am just enjoying watching him on screen. So i am def not so serious about everything that happens on TVD. And i defo not judging the morality of the show.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Whether it's to save Tyler's life or whether its because she just wants to, it will be pretty crappy to me and also stupid. But I can't get worked up too much, because Klaus and Jo Mo do nothing for me and honestly, Caroline hasn't been much more than a girl they are either saving or sexing for about 2 seasons....so yeah.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
It doesn't make sense in an sort of way. Obv though ppl who like KC will fanwank it.

All of this Tyler/Caroline/Klaus b.s. is just making me miss Matt/Caroline tbh.
If people want to, they would also just fanwank that Caroline offers to sleep with Klaus for Tyler as a cover for her actual attraction. This way, she can "justify" it to herself

I thought Matt/Caroline was a boring pairing, especially because of Matt's Elena complex. I thought ForWood had potential but it fizzled out. I actually think Klaroline has tons of chemistry and potential, it's just a shame Julie chose to write it the way she did.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread