Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 06:19 AM
Extreme Fan

The Vampire Diaries S&S #168: And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh now now stand by me

alternate cover photo

Season 4 Spoilers

4x15- Stand by Me - 2/21
Written by Julie Plec
Promotional Stills BTS Photo

THE TERRIBLE TRUTH — When Stefan arrives back in Mystic Falls with Elena and Jeremy, Caroline is immediately worried about Elena’s state of mind. Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell and Matt for help. Still on the island, Damon relays somber news to Rebekah, and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn. Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane’s plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own.
Kat tweeted and said episode 15 is one of the best episodes ever shot. Made her cry.
Nina. "Agreed. Ditto.. That it was. Epic and heart wrenching..." Jan 18th
Kat. "Tear streaked face with blood on my hands... #thevampirediaries" Jan 9th
Nina. @zach_roerig and I shooting a scene for episode 415 - it's been an emotional roller coaster ride kind of week. Jan 18th

[No Klaus this episode]
[Elijah coming back 4x15 or 4x16] [Meredith coming back!!!] [Defan fight, in the cave] [Highly skeptical damon death spoiler with no source] [DES photo, and plot points] [4x14 aftermath] [stand by me lets split up] [pins & needles around elena] [is jeremy really dead? elena doing something she'll ultimately regret]

Hiatus!! 4x16- Bring It On - 3/14
Written by Elisabeth Finch & Michael Narducci
Joseph. Also read script for episode 16 of a certain popular series involving night walkers. Interesting storyline developing Jan 4th
Apparently we're going to hate klaus after this episode.
[Another damon picture] [on set: damon bleeding (4x16? could be 13,14) [Damon biting someone 4x16] [Nina & paul BTS filming photo, taken 1/22. could be 4x17]

4x17- Because of the Night? - 3/21 Filmed around Feb5th-7th at least
BTS actors chairs [kat & paul] [NY street scene (feb 7th ish)] [NY 2 (feb 7th ish)] [nina, katherine?]
Elena (kat?) and Damon go to New York City
[New character "Aja" 4x17] [Crazy crazy bonnie stuff 4x17] [Casting calls: kissing couple, ethnicities for NY scene] [BTS ian and nina] [A whole lot of tid-bits from onlookers while filming] [They are filming a NYC street scene][Klaus sex, could be 4x18]

4x18- American Gothic - 3/28 CURRENTLY FILMING
Written by Evan Bleiweiss and Jose Molina
BTS Elijah][Elena] [Elijah & kat?] [elena & elijah feb 15]
Brandi Lindsey. A-unit was a well oiled machine today..thanks to @kelcyrus & the always amazing @JosephMorgan and @CandiceAccola! #TakeThatMonday Feb 11th
Joseph Morgan. In the next scene we shoot I argue with you know who, when really it's about you know who, because of something you don't know yet Feb 12th (4x17 or 18)
Joseph Morgan. Getting pretty physical here on the set of The Vampire Diaries Feb 11th (4x17 or 18)
Arielle Kebbel. Attention @geeknation #tweetout Fans! I just landed back in la and can't wait to chat with y'all this afternoon! Get ur questions in now! Feb 12th
Arielle Kebbel. Working up,up,up in the sky! #feelingontopoftheworld Photo by ariellekebbel • Instagram Feb 8th
Arielle Kebbel. alarm went off 530 am.there r 2 reasons i'd get out of bed at this ungodly hr. 1)horseshow 2) 2 b on set.Happy to b workin on my bday! Feb 19th

All Arielle (lexi) posts are debatable but the instagram appears to be in ATl, so she could have been filming. it would either be 4x17 or 4x18, in a flashback.
[Extras casting call, small town USA] [Script image] [Casting extras in "stone mountain village" [Klaus sex, could be 4x17] [Hybrid-Sexwith Klaus?] [Must See! for klaroline fans] [Elijah comes back!!!] [daniel and nina filming mystery]

Hiatus!!4x19- tba - 4/18
Written by

4x20- tba - 4/25
Written by
[klaus 4x20] [Klaus being self-destructive 4x20][Some 4x20 Klus plot] [Introducing, Camille 4x20] [Elijah will be in 4x20 and in the spinoff] [Someone's making a move against klaus 4x20] [New characters for the spinoff will be introduced in 4x20, April 25th] [Nina & ? kissing under gazebo, tweeted feb 9th]

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
[nina on jeremy's death] [kat/elijah, Pennsylvania shoot] Formal photo 2. feb 8th (4x17/18) [Formal photo 1. feb 8th (4x17/18?)]
[JM speaks about Caroline, Tyler and Katherine][4x14 aftermath] [Klaroline] [JM interview, klaroline] [klaroline-Crossover?] [Exclusive Interview: Charlie Bewley Previews His Role as Vaughn on The Vampire Diaries] [Shocking and much-anticipated return] [elena's poster: losing her humanity] [Damon and Elena] [Damon Sweeps poster] [Something crazy and tragic, i'm scared ] [kol staying dead, another death, lexi flashback] [Claire holt inteview, cure info] [Promo poster: stelena, rebekah] [Another Ian interview] [Ian interview] [The future of Beremy] [Shocking. Bloody. Death.] [Kat graham on everything bonnie] [Bonnie going dark?] [Bonnie and Jeremy <3] [HUGE, SHOW ALTERING DEATHS??!!] [Kat interview about shane, bonnie's dad, jeremy] [How klaus is like stefan & damon] Elijah will be a lead in the spinoff, also has 2 witches] [Delena and Stebekah developments] [All about Rebekah] [First top 5 predictions for 2013] [Cheerleader extra casting call]

General Tweets:
JuliePlec. The beautiful and cynical @carolinedries agrees to co-write the Prom episode.
CarinaMacKenzie. @onicuc IF Damon was going to die, do you realllllllly think I'd spoil it?
@cadlymack have you found out anything about the preacher storyline and how that will play into the second half of the season of TVD? @CandaceMann not really! i think it's obvious shane got the pastor to sacrifice the 12 so he could bring his family back, though.
"With Kat Graham and Paul Wesley #TVD #KeepTheMayorAlive - @rickworthy1- #webstagram"
Nina Dobrev. 3 more days until 4 days off! february 12th

Casting News:
Aja (4x17)
Camille Guaty

The Originals Spinoff
cross overs
Joseph morgan interview
Joseph Morgan interview
Claire Holt joining spinoff
Leigh Pipes casted as human Camille
Danielle Campbell casted as witch Davina
Klaus going to New Orleans
Danielle Campbell will play Davina
Lead casting news (Marcel)
May use flashbacks
2 new witches
The Originals Plot
Elijah will be a lead, also casting 2 witches
Character: Camille
News from Julie Plec
Casting Call
Disfunctional family dynamics
TVD gets a spinoff
Creating a TVD spinoff

Last edited by ckgranger; 02-19-2013 at 06:52 PM
Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Chelsea.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Isn't Meredith joining the cast of Army Wives? Maybe Klaus kills her in 4x16
Old 02-19-2013, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

about killing tyler in the previous thread, i doubt it. they're humilated trevino more than enough and i don't see them killing tyler offscreen.

actually i'm not surprised trevino has not been interviewing about the show. it doesn't seem as if he left on good terms. i don't see the rest of the cast even talking about him or mentionining it.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt.

Well I don't blame Michael, if this the case. He deserves so much more than this.

i love you. ♡
Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

well they're probably not allowed to talk about it b/c it's not known whether he'll be back or not because if they had decided they wouldn't want to give it away. but tyler's not like jer. i think it's just part of the plot for the season. they may show klaus getting super caught up with his new orleans stuff and/or give up on looking for tyler

Old 02-19-2013, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!

Loved the clip Stefan and Caroline are amazing and Paul and Candice are flawless
Old 02-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

i don't know if i would consider jeremy to be dead for good. i think he may come back into the distant future but right now probably not since it does not advance the triangle's plot if he does, rotfl.

i think there is a huge question mark for trevino/tyler and that is whether or not the originals takes off. if it does, they may invite him back on a reccuring role, because klaus would no longer be looking to kill him.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:02 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-19-2013, 07:09 AM
Extreme Fan

i mean they seem like a close cast and crew. i dunno why they would just up and write him out of the show like that unless he did something they don't like. but i haven't heard/seen anything about that so i don't get why they did it.

they haven't done that with anyone else. like even with alaric matt davis got another show so he was leaving for other reasons. but trevino didn't want to leave

Old 02-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think JP wrote herself into a corner with the Tyler/Klaus feud and when it came down to it, she knew Klaus was a fan favourite and that won out.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh gosh I didn't see the CS clip

i love you. ♡
Old 02-19-2013, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I think JP wrote herself into a corner with the Tyler/Klaus feud and when it came down to it, she knew Klaus was a fan favourite and that won out.
For sure. The problem is that they wrote themselves into a corner they could not get out of. It became an either or situation for Klaus/Tyler. I don't blame Tyler at all for wanting to exact revenge on Klaus but they wrote it so that there was no way both could exist in the same town and Klaus is a fan favourite so it was no brainer for JP (despite Trevino being there as a cast member since the beginning).
Old 02-19-2013, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

yeah unless they did some klaus-deciding-not-to-kill-tyler storyline

i hadn't seen it either. oh gosh! caroline's face!

Quote:
@ArielleKebbel
alarm went off 530 am.there r 2 reaalarm went off 530 am.there r 2 reasons i'd get out of bed at this ungodly hr. 1)horseshow 2) 2 b on set.Happy to b workin on my bday!
do you guys think she's filming the recaps or do you think she's filming the flashback? b/c that would make it in 18 or 19

Old 02-19-2013, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Is she april?

How do we know she was referring to TVD? I thought she was cast on another show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread