Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Adam > Jeremy all day long!!!
Old 08-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Question: Any scoop on if UnREAL creators Marti Noxon and Sarah Gertrude Shapiro can change their minds and bring Freddie Stroma back for Season 2 as Adam? I prefer him with Rachel, rather than Jeremy! —Chris
Ausiello: Actually, they never said he wasn’t coming back. Allow Shapiro to give you the lowdown on what was essentially a huge misunderstanding: “Freddie didn’t know that we were considering bringing him back for Season 2, so he answered in interviews that he wasn’t coming back because we haven’t officially picked up his contract. But I actually called him [and said], ‘Hey, do you mind just leaving it open, because we actually are sort of talking about it. If you’re open to it, we’d like to talk about it.’ So the door’s definitely open for Adam to make an appearance again.” Phew, glad that’s cleared up.

Penny and Leonard in ‘Big Bang Theory’ Season 9 — Wedding, Married | TVLine

-Hannah
Old 08-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
It's just too bad the show the show didn't do a better job at writing Jeremy and Josh Kelley didn't do a better job at making Jeremy rootable. I read an interview where he said that Jeremy stopped things in the barn because of guilt, yeah except 1) JK never played Jeremy as feeling even the slightest bit guilty and 2) he never indicated that at all. He blamed Rachel.

Based on comments I've seen, it's like they have no idea how this stuff comes across onscreen. Maybe on paper Jeremy sounds better but in practice, he isn't. In fact he's a lot worse than Adam, despite JK saying that Jeremy is much better than Adam. He's really not. I don't care how bad things go with Adam on Monday, he will still be 10 times better than Jeremy. And that's because both JK and the writers failed. And I resent being told what I'm supposed to think/feel vs what I actually feel based on what I see onscreen.

Excuse my rant. LOL
I KNOW, JK seems so defensive over how Jeremy is so much better for Rachel than Adam is, it honestly grates on me But this isn't the thread for that, so I'll stop.

Anyway, the wait is almost over! I wonder what upsets Rachel so much that it makes her so determined to produce the best finale in Everlasting history. I bet it's gonna be Adam's betrayal of her
Old 08-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Old 08-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

"make an appearance again" interesting! & thanks for the vid.

Last edited by azure angel; 08-02-2015 at 10:22 AM
Old 08-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixoria (View Post)
I KNOW, JK seems so defensive over how Jeremy is so much better for Rachel than Adam is, it honestly grates on me But this isn't the thread for that, so I'll stop.

Anyway, the wait is almost over! I wonder what upsets Rachel so much that it makes her so determined to produce the best finale in Everlasting history. I bet it's gonna be Adam's betrayal of her
I could take the next 10 hours and rant about him. It's ridiculous how much I dislike him. :/

But yes, no doubt Adam will betray Rachel in some way. Maybe he tells Jeremy about them or he sets up Jeremy to see them? I don't know. I just figure they will bend over backwards to make Adam look bad. But I'd be okay with that. I'd also be okay with Adam just royally screwing them all. LOL If Adam goes out, I want it to be in a blaze of glory.

-Hannah
Old 08-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the clip. ITA with all of you. Nobody on this show is a saint.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
Old 08-02-2015, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

SGS may like Jeremy but that doesn't mean that Marti Noxon is. Also, the majority of the fans and media seem to love Rachel, Quinn and Adam so why a show runner not want to use that. If they're still breaking ideas for season 2 there are ways that Adam could still play a significant role next season. I know they keep talking about how great Lifetime has been to them but I'm pretty sure that Lifetime would push for them to figure out a way to keep a fan favorite.

As for Josh Kelley, he's simply trying to promote his character. I'm sure they all know what an absolute fail he is and no amount of interviews pumping up the character and talking about how "great" he is is going to change that.

If they're smart, they'll build on what they created this season rather than just doing a carbon copy Bachelorette style...

I thought Rachel telling Quinn that she wanted to produce the best finale came after she tells Adam that she can't run away with him b/c she's in Quinn's office in the US so it's before they head to England for the wedding.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

‘UnReal’ Season 1 Finale Spoilers — Adam/Rachel/Jeremy | TVLine

-Hannah
Old 08-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Adam could leave Everlasting but still be a part of UnREAL. I need to tell myself to hold back all my thoughts till after I watch the season finale.

Thanks for the link.

The following link give us some juicy stuff for a change.

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/unreals-...love-triangle/

Quote:
TTVJ: Do you know who from the cast will be back?

SA: No, I don’t want to say. That will give too much away. The behind the scenes people will be back but beyond that I’m not saying.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 08-03-2015 at 05:52 AM
Old 08-03-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Thanks for the links!

Tonight!!!!
Old 08-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link!

I keep coming back to SGS's comments that Rachel will get what she "deserves" which sounds kind of sinister in a way but it reminds me of Adam's speech to her about how she basically deserves the world and he wants to give it to her. I just need to keep reminding myself to hope for the best but expect the worst just so I'm not disappointed if things don't play out like I hope they will.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 08-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Last edited by Tracie76; 08-03-2015 at 12:58 PM
Old 08-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Thanks!

'UnREAL': Freddie Stroma Reflects On Going From 'Harry Potter' To Fake Bachelor - MTV
Old 08-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the video and link.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread