Episode 1.04 - Not Without My Daughter
1.05 - Jailbreak
Episode 1.06 - Xerxes
Episode 1.07 - Assassins

Episode 1.10 will be called "Funny Money"

Spoilertv

Undercovers - Episode 1.03 - Devices - Promotional Photos | Spoiler TV

Episode 1.03 - Devices - Synopsis

An informant claims to have information about a device that would compromise the identities of all CIA agents; Steven and Samantha struggle to find the balance between being partners and a married couple while in the field. - zap2it

"NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER"

10/13/2010 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : STEVEN AND SAMANTHA BATTLE IT OUT WITH A RIVAL SPY COUPLE - Their mission is easy - Steven (Boris Kodjoe) and Samantha (Gugu Mbatha-Raw) are to find Shin Won, a North Korean physicist responsible for inventing a device that can change an object's state of matter, and facilitate his defection. Even easier, Shin Won is attending the Particle Physics Symposium in Geneva, Switzerland, where Steven and Samantha go undercover to locate the scientist and bring him to the U.S. Things aren't so simple when Shin Won refuses to leave unless they get his daughter out of North Korea. With Hoyt's (Ben Schwartz) help, the Blooms must defy Shaw's (Gerald McRaney) orders and travel to North Korea to rescue the young girl from danger. Trouble brews when Steven and Samantha learn they're not the only ones on the mission and battle another couple to find the girl. Meanwhile, Samantha misses Lizzy's (Mekia Cox) milestone celebration. Carter MacIntyre also stars.

“JAILBREAK” – STEVEN PROVES TO BE A HUMAN LIE DETECTOR WHILE SAMANTHA QUESTIONS THEIR PACT – When a vital CIA hard drive goes missing, Steven (Boris Kodjoe) and Samantha (Gugu Mbatha-Raw) must travel to Dublin, Ireland in search of a prisoner who holds the key to its location. Following leads, their mission takes them to England, where they go undercover at the London Philharmonic — with assistance from Leo (Carter MacIntyre) and Hoyt (Ben Schwartz). Meanwhile, Samantha begins to question whether or not she and Steven should speak about their pasts and Lizzy (Mekia Cox) invests time and money in the catering business.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 10-02-2010 at 09:18 AM
Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for this.

I like this show so far.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:24 PM
MST Manager

Does anybody know if this show has been cancelled? Thanks in advance.

ETA: I found the answer. The show has been cancelled, but NBC will air the last three remaining episodes. Although the thread does not have much activity, I will leave the thread open until the last episode airs.

Last edited by NikNak; 11-29-2010 at 04:49 PM
Old 11-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yup , though nothing official from NBC yet . There's an episode this Wednesday , then 2 more . 1 on the 22 and another on the 29th of December . Than the rest are TBD pending scheduling availability by NBC .
Old 11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
MST Manager

Hopefully, it'll stay around. I liked it.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Undercovers - Episode 1.11 - The Key to It All - Short Synopsis | Spoiler TV
Old 12-16-2010, 05:02 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for that.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Any final word on the status of the show?

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 01-17-2011, 05:49 PM
MST Manager

I am curious too. I think the final episodes might have aired, but I am not sure.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:27 PM
MST Manager

This show has been cancelled and the final episodes aired a while ago, so I am closing this thread. Thanks for being here at Spoilers with us.