Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

after this episode I have a dark cloud in my head so yeah Eva is gonna be pregnant

♥ ✮ ✮♥
☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 07-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Between the infant casting call and the tweet about Barbie shopping at Toys R Us, it is looking that away.

I'm not coming off denial island just yet though. Abby and Sam is a possibility, although that doesn't explain the tweet. And how are they going to have a baby born this season when the entire series has only covered 3 weeks so far? There'd have to be a long time jump.

I just can't accept they are really going to have Barbie having a child with Eva.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

the casting call for an African-American toddler only fits to Eva. Abby isnt African-Amarican woman.

I know Rachelle said the payoff between Barbie and Julia is gonna be worth all the angst but I just can't see it anymore.

maybe its just me but there's something I can't watch (even on TV) is domestic violence. what happen between Barbie and Julia in the motel was horrible. and yes Im trying to understand yes Barbie is being drinking the alien kool-aid way too much still its hard to believe he will come back soon enough before he makes a huge mistake aka spending the night with Eva and her getting knock-up in one night.

♥ ✮ ✮♥
☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-09-2015, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
the casting call for an African-American toddler only fits to Eva. Abby isnt African-Amarican woman.
You're right, my apologies. I guess that just leaves Barbie and Eva. I'm just hoping somehow it won't be what it seems.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im just UGH
I can't believe they are doing this to jarbie

♥ ✮ ✮♥
☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

who jumps from the roof???

Oh god Julia in danger AGAIN !

♥ ✮ ✮♥
☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am actually thinking about stopping to watch it... They ruined a couple they spent two season to build.. I can't see how it can be made right... This is not the Barbie I was used to. I know he is controlled and all but he is still doing this stuff... I don't think it can be made right with a sorry I was controlled. Especially not if there is a baby.. If Eva really gets pregnant there is no way jarbie can go back to what it was... It would just be wrong...
Old 07-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my, I'm scared.

But she was wrong with saying that the deaths didn't matter, because Angie's did. She was one of the four hands!

Ah, and I found this: Inside The Dome—Q&A With Executive Producers Neal Baer & Tim Schlattmann - CBS.com
Old 07-10-2015, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read the stuff from the panel, and yeah, I totally see why you might think Eva is gonna turn up pregnant I'm still in denial about it. But the hints are there definitely.
Old 07-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
who jumps from the roof???

Oh god Julia in danger AGAIN !
OMG! OMG! Poor Julia - not again!!!

I can't tell who fell off the roof - can anyone tell??

Denial, denial - yes, that is my name & that's where I will be. I refuse to believe that the writers would screw up Jarbie that badly.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 07-10-2015, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, especially for some character who just came into it and is prob a guest/recurring.
Old 07-10-2015, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Denial is the way to go, it's only ep 4 out of 13 so something else may rise up. Plus, unless there is a 1 year time jump, it's not going to be Eva's baby. For all we know it could be a dream because it said they didn't need the infants long. Working with infants is extremly hard so the actual screen time he/she/they get could only be a few minutes.
Either that or Christine manages to drag them back into the alien AU.

The whole roof jumping scene. I can make out Norrie and Joe on the roof, but not whose jumping off of it so maybe Hunter?

Oh boy another Christine/Junior rape scene may be coming.

Meanwhile, this happened: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...Set-72919.html

I also noticed on IMDB that Christine is slotted for only five episodes...could mean nothing but I find that odd. Maybe someone kills her in this next episode(which will mean us screaming Hallelujah at the TV) and Eva takes her place as the new villain or Big Jim goes back to being evil. And Eva gets a personal guard in an episode.

Last edited by Fourhands; 07-10-2015 at 07:30 AM
Old 07-10-2015, 08:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourhands (View Post)
Denial is the way to go, it's only ep 4 out of 13 so something else may rise up. Plus, unless there is a 1 year time jump, it's not going to be Eva's baby. For all we know it could be a dream because it said they didn't need the infants long. Working with infants is extremly hard so the actual screen time he/she/they get could only be a few minutes.
Either that or Christine manages to drag them back into the alien AU.

The whole roof jumping scene. I can make out Norrie and Joe on the roof, but not whose jumping off of it so maybe Hunter?

Oh boy another Christine/Junior rape scene may be coming.

Meanwhile, this happened: http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...Set-72919.html

I also noticed on IMDB that Christine is slotted for only five episodes...could mean nothing but I find that odd. Maybe someone kills her in this next episode(which will mean us screaming Hallelujah at the TV) and Eva takes her place as the new villain or Big Jim goes back to being evil. And Eva gets a personal guard in an episode.
Wow you are right she is listed only for 5 episodes. It means Eva will get bigger role 😞 I am so disappointed still..
Old 07-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munyoka (View Post)
Wow you are right she is listed only for 5 episodes. It means Eva will get bigger role 😔 I am so disappointed still..
But at least there will be the waning of alien kool aid mind control, which will progress to Barbie getting back to normal and learning who Eva really is.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread