Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks isis! Glad we have a working promo.

I put it in [*yt][*/yt] brackets for easy viewing.
Old 09-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Seriously, how do these people that live in Maine not have proper winter clothing? I grew up in Michigan and everyone has snow pants and thermal underwear. That bothers me! We are smart enough to figure this out. Julia is running around in haute couture and I'd be like where is my goose down puffy coat?

Love the sneaks and the promo. I think Julia might "die" and then the monarch **** will kick in and she's like immortal or something...wishful thinking. Although, I will love to see Mike in those scenes. Poor Barbie. Come here to my goose down puffy coat and I will comfort you!!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

PS, that's just what I was saying above.

Thanks for finding the Promo, Isis!

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 09-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

ITA about the coats, Jenn. My puffy down coat is part of me from November to March or even beyond!! The coats they are wearing are worthless in cold weather. Silly writers.

I really don't want Julia to "die" in any way, shape or form. I know the series is not adhering to the book but really, really, really do hope they do in this case - that Julia & Barbie survive. As much as I would love to comfort Barbie as you would, the only comfort that will make me happy is Jarbie comfort. I'm hopeless.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
I really don't want Julia to "die" in any way, shape or form. I know the series is not adhering to the book but really, really, really do hope they do in this case - that Julia & Barbie survive. As much as I would love to comfort Barbie as you would, the only comfort that will make me happy is Jarbie comfort. I'm hopeless.
I second that!! I've given up on every detail regarding the book but they cannot change the ending and those two have to live

Old 09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
I second that!! I've given up on every detail regarding the book but they cannot change the ending and those two have to live
I'm not worried. Rachelle was filming all the way through the finale, so unless that was just to throw us all off...pretty sure everything will be okay. Might not get a resolution in this episode, but overall I don't think the show could survive another season without its flagship couple.

I think something happens to her leg. Rachelle posted a photo a while back of her filming the finale with some kind of wrap on her leg. See if that's it. Maybe she loses a ton of blood or something. Or...maybe the dome got super cold so that her brain cells wouldn't die in her brief state of not being alive...it was protecting her...yeah, not likely, but you just never know with this show.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ That sounds as logical as anything else the show has done this season.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 09-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's very VERY unlikely and I'm about 98% sure that she'll live but even that bloody 2% chance is driving me crazy xd I think I'd pass out if it actually happened, but all this teasing is just so not doing my health any good lately I've been trying to put together what will happen based on the stills and the sneak peeks, because all this time I thought Barbie was gonna perform CPR on Julia after the car accident in the ambulance and because I'd seen the pics of them cuddling up, I thought they did that in the car also. But no. I was even wondering 'how could that accident cause her heart to stop?', but it didn't, something else did, I'm guessing the cold and when that happens they are in the diner, perhaps they couldn't go home in the bad weather and they were already injured. But they still should've figured out something better bc they're lying on the stone floor so they have no chance of getting warmer I just..where was I going with that? ...Oh got it, that we don't have any stills from after the CPR, I think, so nothing's sure. I don't know, I'm just really confused now Hope I don't confuse you guys too, don't even read it lol

Old 09-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the promo. The end is heart wrenching. Poor barbie . I swear if they kill her I'll be soooo angry!! I don't think they will but they do like the shock factor. I think I will cry if they do kill her.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

I suppose that could be the cliff hanger - whether or not Julia survives. Isn't it amazing how invested we are in her character - well not only her, Barbie, the kids, Hunter even & he's new!! I'm with you Charlie, I will cry buckets if she dies. Trying to stay positive but HATE that she not standing next to Barbie in that promo pic.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Old 09-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dude, WTF is that? Julia better be ahead of the group.

If Julia dies, we riot!!
Old 09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Julia better not friggen die!

I did notice however that Joe is looking in a different direction than the rest of the group.

Maybe it will be like in the sneak peak where Norrie and Hunter were staring at Joe when the dome was coming down except now it's the whole town staring at Julia for whatever crazy reason the writers came up with. I'm just going to cling to this thread of hope.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Julia better not friggen die!

I did notice however that Joe is looking in a different direction than the rest of the group.

Maybe it will be like in the sneak peak where Norrie and Hunter were staring at Joe when the dome was coming down except now it's the whole town staring at Julia for whatever crazy reason the writers came up with. I'm just going to cling to this thread of hope.

ETA: I just noticed that there is also no Big Jim, Junior, Pauline, Rebecca, or Melanie. Where the hell are they?
Old 09-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh, okay so Julia is nowhere to be found but Carolyn reappears?? Where the hell has she been hanging out all this time? pfft..I'd say Julia is still recovering although the gunshot wound didn't stop her as much back in the days. Heck, I donno I can't even deal with the upcoming episode but to think about the season finale rn is beyond me o_O

Closed Thread   Post New Thread