Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

UK Soaps S&S #13:We're the only people that are happy Tina died.Lighten up, Hollyoaks

.welcome to the 13th thread.

Sundays 7.30pm, Mondays 7.30pm & 8.30pm, Wednesdays 7.30pm and Fridays 7.30pm

Mondays 8pm, Tuesdays 7.30pm, Thursdays 7.30pm, Fridays 8pm and Sundays 2.20pm (omnibus)

++ Adam Croasdell will set pulses racing as Albert Square’s new medic Al Jenkins.
++ Hollywood actor Danny Dyer is also in talks to join the show.
++ Phil kidnaps Archie
++ Jack tries to stop Ronnie leaving at the airport.

Mondays to Thursdays 7pm, Sundays 7pm

Mondays to Fridays 6.30pm (7pm on E4), Saturdays 2pm (omnibus - E4), Sundays 10am (omnibus - C4)

++ Claire may make a comeback which will coincide with Justin and Warren's exits from the show
++ Russ will find himself increasingly shut out of Max's life which will end him kidnapping the baby, this will lead to his exit from the show
++
++

Latest Previews | Latest Gallery | Latest Backstage

++ All spoilers subject to change and usually in connection with episodes airing the current week, the next week and possibly the week after ++
++ Spoilers thanks to onthebalance, katiesocks and cherrios ++
++ Please do not be rude to anybody in this thread or bash others for their opinions ++
++ Magazine scans, spoiler pictures can be posted here ++
++ If there is a murder mystery or whodunnit (i.e. who killed Tom King/pushed Clare), please can you put the killer's name in a spoiler tag. This may be the spoiler thread but some may not want to know ++
++ Enjoy yourselves! ++

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 04-05-2009 at 07:53 AM
Brucas4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hiya glad to see this thread is still running!

have not been on here for a while;

thought i would comment on the two soaps i still watch;

corrie loved carla and liam together, was sad that he died thinking she didnt want him, want her to come back pregnant now and everyone else find out. glad rosie finally gets found this week.

spoilers - the only one i have is that there have been pics of carla in a wedding dress filming the christmas story.

hollyoaks loved the mcqueens story, but wish they would get jacqui and tony back together. also has the actor who plays calvin been suspended - seems really odd he has not been around.
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthebalance (View Post)
corrie loved carla and liam together, was sad that he died thinking she didnt want him, want her to come back pregnant now and everyone else find out. glad rosie finally gets found this week.

spoilers - the only one i have is that there have been pics of carla in a wedding dress filming the christmas story.
I really hope she's pregnant too. poor thing is going to be absolutely hated by everyone when it comes out about her and Liam, and when she finds out about Tony she's going to be devastated and blame herself.. so I want her to have something good in her life, heh, and a little piece of Liam Sally shows Maria the Carla/Liam kissing video at Carla and Tony's wedding but I think Carla and Tony leave for their honeymoon before she can confront them. And she's convinced that Tony killed Liam so goes all detective, but everyone thinks she's just going a bit insane. I'm really curious what Carla's reaction is going to be when she finds out Tony has known this whole time though, she must think it's a bit weird but they're definitely still together at Christmas when Tony strangles someone with lingerie at the factory which he then gives to Carla

Alison is going on maternity leave at some point though, I think February, so I wonder if that's when they find out about Tony and she leaves. Although if he was arrested you'd think the police would want her to stick around.. eh, it's confusing
Old 11-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the title.

Oh me and my mum were saying how we want Carla to be pregnant with Liams child too. I really feel for Carla. There the only street couple i was invested in. The only storyline of theirs i liked too, tbh.
Maybe_Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Some new backstage videos at the Hollyoaks backstage site.

YTed versions of Mandy (Sarah Jane Dunn) and Cindy (Stephanie Waring).

Also there are some from Chris Fountain (Justin), Barry Sloane (Niall) and Glen Wallace (Malachy) as well as BHS of the explosion and the calendar shoots.

Last edited by You. Yes. You.; 11-02-2008 at 08:16 AM
You. Yes. You. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

hi, not sure i would like it if they were to still get carla and tony married and if she returns and marries him, i guess i can forget my making her pregnant story as she would probably know by then.

maria going detective, the charecters a bit dim - i would be surprised if they made her find out anything!
onthebalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They definitely get married, which I hate just because she's not going to be Carla Connor anymore although when they get divorced I hope she changes it back to Connor in memory of Liam, and not her maiden name, heh.

I know, I think I'm going to be pretty amused watching Maria try to figure out what was going on. The other night she saw all the calls he made to Carla the night he died, but Tom tells her about Carla investing in their business and convinces her it must have been about that. Because they'd really be calling each other a zillion times about business while Carla was on her hen night and Liam on a stag night There are pics in The Sun of Maria going a bit mental and tearing up Carla's flowers at Liam's grave. I assume after she finds out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_Tomorrow
Oh me and my mum were saying how we want Carla to be pregnant with Liams child too. I really feel for Carla. There the only street couple i was invested in. The only storyline of theirs i liked too, tbh.
they were amazing. And I'm clinging to my pregnancy hope and thinking maybe she finds out in L.A but comes back desperate to marry Tony to try and convince herself it could be his, because she doesn't want to be alone. But then part of me wouldn't want that, because I'd think Carla would want the baby to be Liam's, so it would seem a bit OOC if she wanted to bring it up as Tony's.

But I think it would be so good if after her maternity leave break Carla showed back up on the street with a kid, heh.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:01 AM
MST Manager

*** New Supplemental Spoilers Board Rule ***

There is a new supplemental rule (#7) in the opening post of the Supplemental Rule thread.

Please read carefully and take immediate heed.

Thank you.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

tftnt, i really need to catch up on eastenders
whereifalliswhereiland.tumblr.com
twitter.com/pdivecha93
preenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Anyone watching Hollyoaks Later? I saw the last 10 minutes of the last one.

I'm glad Mal and Mercedes got married.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You. Yes. You. (View Post)
Anyone watching Hollyoaks Later? I saw the last 10 minutes of the last one.

I'm glad Mal and Mercedes got married.
I planned on watching or at least recording it but I forgot. Usually you see a lot of promos but for some reason I didn't see many for this set of late night specials or maybe I just didn't watch that channel enough to see them

I looked at the Christmas spoilers for Hollyoaks and they seem to be very centered around Louise's exit, well at least until Boxing Day which I am guessing is her last episode but I could be wrong. I saw that Louise is going to be pregnant and is going to try and frame Mandy and that Warren is going to find out what Louise has planned for their wedding day. Personally I don't like this triangle at all so I'm going to be glad when it's over as I used to like all 3 of the characters involved and now I'm just sick of the whole thing.

As for Eastenders I am still convinced it wasn't Tanya who hit Max for some reason. I just can't see it being her even though she confessed. I did think it was Lauren but then I was thinking well how could she be driving the car. I'm sad that Sean is leaving soon, he's going to be so heartbroken when he realises the baby may be Jack's.

Vicky
Old 01-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

yer i missed it aswell
whereifalliswhereiland.tumblr.com
twitter.com/pdivecha93
preenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Bringing this thread back to life.

I'll try and update the opening as all the spoilers are now really out of date.

Did anyone see EastEnders on Thursday and Friday? I was really hoping they wouldn't kill her off, it was so heartbreaking the way they did it, but I thought the acting was brilliant. Probably the best episode of the year.

Vicky
Old 04-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

New Doctor on the square.

BBC - EastEnders - News - Walford welcomes new doctor
Join&Vote MISFITS
missviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

LOL for some reason I thought it was Doctor Who.

This thread needs to be brought back to life.
Reply   Post New Thread