Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Twin Peaks Season 3 ~ Spoilers & Speculations #1

“Twin Peaks,” the ABC series that was a forerunner of today’s offbeat serialized cable dramas, is coming back to life with nine new episodes to air on Showtime in 2016.

Series creators David Lynch and Mark Frost are working away on the scripts, with Lynch planning to direct all nine episodes. The episodes are expected to bow in early 2016, which would coincide with the 25th anniversary of the show’s demise after two seasons on ABC in 1990 and 1991.

Episode Airdates
Part 1&2 - May 21, 2017
Parts 3&4 - May 28, 2017 - will be available to stream May 21, 2017
Part 5 - June 4, 2017
Part 6 - June 11, 2017
Part 7 - June 18, 2017
Part 8 - June 25, 2017
---Parts 9-16?
Parts 17&18 - September 3, 2017

Official Cast List:

Source
Full Cast with Pictures

Links
Variety Article
‘Twin Peaks’ Revival on Showtime: Season 3 to Air in 2016 | TVLine
[VIDEO] ‘Twin Peaks’ To Return As Showtime Limited Series | Deadline
http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/28/twin-p...time-spoilers/

Mark Frost Interview:
http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...more-startling
‘Twin Peaks': New Episodes on Showtime in 2016 — Cast and Spoilers | TVLine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2ZL7Hpz6E
Reads from his book:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psQpJ3RMu5s

Spoiler Photos
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/61...ival#/slide/14
http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/28/twin-p...time-spoilers/

Last edited by tslpsh; 04-30-2017 at 11:20 AM
Old 10-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

So glad to see a thread for it here. Really glad to see this show revived. It's getting me to sit down sometime soon and actually watch through the entire series.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:50 PM
MST Manager

Wow! I didn't know this show was coming back. I used to be obsessed with it during its original run, although I didn't particular love the ending.

Thanks for starting a thread for this show here at Spoilers.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I couldn't be happier about this! I just purhcased a Twin Peaks Shirt called Damn Good Coffee and received it today of all day. Made my day!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Is that the real yt advert?
Old 10-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlines (View Post)
Is that the real yt advert?
Yes. It's the one David Lynch linked in his twitter and is on the offical Showtime YT channel. Obviously it seemed a bit thrown together like they haven't done anything yet though.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting a thread for this show.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
Yes. It's the one David Lynch linked in his twitter and is on the offical Showtime YT channel. Obviously it seemed a bit thrown together like they haven't done anything yet though.
I don't think they have anything other than bits and pieces of story at this point in time since they have over a year to produce 9 episodes. Shooting should take about three months, maybe less so we may not see anything new for quite a while.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
Yes and i think they were going for a retro vibe for the "promo", since it's the come back of a show that aired 25 years ago.

Personally, i never saw twin peaks, but i heard soooo much about it for years, i will defintly watch the show before the new season comes out.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Twin Peaks is coming back?
Old 10-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

twin peaks reboot? thanks for creating this thread here at spoilers.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

THIS IS ****ING AWESOMEEEEE!!!!
Old 10-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Michael Horse Says Michael Ontkean Will Return To Twin Peaks

When I asked if Lynch and Frost would be able to get Michael Ontkean to leave Hawaii to reprise his role as Sheriff Truman, Horse responded, “I already heard they are [getting Michael Ontkean back], that’s what I heard. But it’s going to be really interesting. They’re going to get some new characters, they’re going to get some young girls, that’s sort of the eye of these guys. But what happened to these characters 25 years later is going to be really interesting to the fans.”

When I brought up Kyle MacLachlan returning as Agent Cooper after years on shows like Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives, Horse said he thought the return of Twin Peaks will be good for MacLachlan. “He’s just been turned into this like, yuppie milquetoast jello guy. Where is that guy that was in Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet? I think is going to be a good thing for his career.”

Horse said he’d already been sent feelers from David Lynch’s camp, “David’s assistant called, he was trying to get a call from me in Paris to talk to me. I figured either David was going to say we’re doing it again, but sorry we’re not going to use you (laughs), he’s that sweet of a guy. Of all the characters on Twin Peaks, I’ve found that Hawk is most people’s favorite. Especially Hawk being an old grey haired guy now, I think they’d be kind of missing something if they didn’t use me for something. Like I said, I’ve got such respect for David as an artist. If David didn’t use me, I’d be disappointed, but not upset. What David sees is what David sees.”

Will Andy be back? Horse sure hopes so, “I’m wondering if they can find Andy, I think he went back down to Texas or something. I hope they dig him out of the woodwork, because he was freaking hysterical.”

Unfortunately one cast member who won’t be returning is the late Jack Nance as Pete Martell. Horse remembered Nance, “One of my favorite things I have, I knew Jack for a long time, and I saw Eraserhead. I say to Jack, ‘Hey Jack, I’m a pretty out there guy, I’m an artist, what the ****** did that mean?’ So I have a picture of him from Eraserhead and it says, ‘Figure it out yet? Love, Jack.’ I would say, ‘Jack, what we shot here, what does this mean?’ Everything makes sense through Jack’s eyes. Jack really liked me, we were really close. Everybody was nice on that set, Joan Chen was a little bizarre.”
Old 10-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kyle will return as Agent Cooper. I hope Sherilyn Fenn returns as Audrey.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening a thread on the spoilers board. I lived just an hour from Snoqualmie Falls and The Lodge (aka The Great Northern Hotel) when this show aired on TV in 1990.

I'm on the East Coast now, but Twin Peaks will always be one of my all-time favorites. I cannot wait for the premiere.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread