Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, everyone, I'm new to this board
Welcome!

Thanks for the spoilers.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, the big secret probably will be their non-marital status but it just seemed like they were talking about something else with the "your jaw will drop open" and "really, another one?" comments. Since the audience already knows they're not married, our jaws won't be dropping open. I hope they won't make us wait too long to find out.

I think the title "First and Last" sounds more like a wedding episode. It wouldn't be surprising if they had the wedding about half way through the spring season, wrapped up some of the other characters' stories, then ended with a big move for Ricky and Amy. I thought after Kathy gave her baby up that would be the last we saw of the baby and adoptive parents but maybe not.

From looking at the cast list for the last few episodes that are posted on IMDb, there are police officers in a couple of those last episodes so it looks like somebody is going to have some legal issues. I wonder if Ricky's dad will get paroled again and cause more trouble. What a slime he was!

I'll be glad when it's March. I'll have imagined 102 possible storylines by then.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf50 (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, the big secret probably will be their non-marital status but it just seemed like they were talking about something else with the "your jaw will drop open" and "really, another one?" comments. Since the audience already knows they're not married, our jaws won't be dropping open. I hope they won't make us wait too long to find out.

I think the title "First and Last" sounds more like a wedding episode. It wouldn't be surprising if they had the wedding about half way through the spring season, wrapped up some of the other characters' stories, then ended with a big move for Ricky and Amy. I thought after Kathy gave her baby up that would be the last we saw of the baby and adoptive parents but maybe not.

From looking at the cast list for the last few episodes that are posted on IMDb, there are police officers in a couple of those last episodes so it looks like somebody is going to have some legal issues. I wonder if Ricky's dad will get paroled again and cause more trouble. What a slime he was!

I'll be glad when it's March. I'll have imagined 102 possible storylines by then.
Right there with you sweetie
Old 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to Spoilers, kdf50!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdf50 (View Post)

Totally agree.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

I still wish that SL would've been written better for us to be given better Ramy scenes. Oh well, Ramy's still perfect, they could've just been better.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I still wish that SL would've been written better for us to be given better Ramy scenes. Oh well, Ramy's still perfect, they could've just been better.
I agree.. I kind of wish it was on CW or MTV or something and written by someone other than BH haha
Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I've thought about that, but had it been on SL we might've seen a lot of unwanted relationships...gross.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I've thought about that, but had it been on SL we might've seen a lot of unwanted relationships...gross.
haha true
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

All I want is for them to end it right.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 12-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Absolute Fan

yes I want them to end it right!

Jessica:Tumblr Icon
Old 12-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Francia said in her ClevverTV interview that they're gonna end it in the right way which is something she's happy to have the chance to do. I agree with her. I'm glad we get an ending and not just an abrupt cancellation.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

That's good. I'm happy about it too. I may even tune in to the final eps just cause it's the end, lol...but we'll see. I have to see how dumb it is first, and whether or not I am willing to tolerate it, LOL.

I also expect Ramy to have more than 5 minutes per ep...or if I'm feeling generous, at least that!
Old 12-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Francia said in her ClevverTV interview that they're gonna end it in the right way which is something she's happy to have the chance to do. I agree with her. I'm glad we get an ending and not just an abrupt cancellation.
That is what I like hearing.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Closed Thread   Post New Thread