Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 03:31 PM
New Fan

There's another part to that quote.

"If You Love Someone, Set Them Free. If They Come Back, They’re Yours"

I'm focusing on the 2nd half being true.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersharocks (View Post)

I love that

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 01-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersharocks (View Post)

Yep exactly

You guys.. must admit the Ramy S1 in the beginning made it bittersweet.

This is interesting

Quote:
We’ve been told to expect a final season in which loose ends are tied up and the cast are sent off into the future beyond high school with a generally happy ending for all. It sounds like those who have been with the show from the start should be pretty satisfied with how things shake out.
http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...Set-51584.html

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 01-18-2013 at 04:37 PM
Old 01-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh I like this comment Tanya, sounds good.

Cee Cee
Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Knew the promo would be useless drama cause unless Ricky and Amy end up marrying other people . . . why the heck are they wearing their rings in the last two eps? Got to say though they are really encouraging the Ben hate with that promo . . .maybe he's gonna be hit with reality in the worst way and we will all be so happy that we will forgive BH all the crap she has put us through for the last 5 years. The fact they say "Together Forever" and that everyone will generally end up satisfied the way it ends tells me all I need to know. Ramy, Now and Forever

I think Ricky's crying may be something unrelated to Ramy. There are only pictures of Ramy kissing; the closest thing we have for Bamy intimacy is Amy's head on his shoulder on the plane and could have happened cause she is asleep; if they had more intimate reaction, a near kiss even, it would be in that promo to jar us some more I believe.

I also wonder if Ricky's are you in or out has to do with the wedding or has to do with her going to visit the school. He may end up encouraging her to go given that its been her dream. I also believe that's the secret she can no longer deny - that she has always wanted to go to this school, just like she told Lauren and Madison in 5A

Re the dress Amy is gonna make it her own. Its like her relationship with Ricky - it may not have started out perfect but it will end up so

Last edited by GoldenSun; 01-18-2013 at 06:07 PM
Old 01-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Knew the promo would be useless drama cause unless Ricky and Amy end up marrying other people . . . why the heck are they wearing their rings in the last two eps? Got to say though they are really encouraging the Ben hate with that promo . . .maybe he's gonna be hit with reality in the worst way and we will all be so happy that we will forgive BH all the crap she has put us through for the last 5 years. The fact they say "Together Forever" and that everyone will generally end up satisfied the way it ends tells me all I need to know. Ramy, Now and Forever

I think Ricky's crying may be something unrelated to Ramy. There are only pictures of Ramy kissing; the closest thing we have for Bamy intimacy is Amy's head on his shoulder on the plane and could have happened cause she is asleep; if they had more intimate reaction, a near kiss even, it would be in that promo to jar us some more I believe.

I also wonder if Ricky's are you in or out has to do with the wedding or has to do with her going to visit the school. He may end up encouraging her to go given that its been her dream. I also believe that's the secret she can no longer deny - that she has always wanted to go to this school, just like she told Lauren and Madison in 5A

Re the dress Amy is gonna make it her own. Its like her relationship with Ricky - it may not have started out perfect but it will end up so
^ Love how you put this Evie.

Cee Cee
Old 01-18-2013, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love this
Old 01-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Passionate Fan

I have much to say ... I have written and erased many times!
first everyone calm down people .. and think step by step.
promo obviously going to be all drama mess up, I donyt deny that the first time I saw, was what?? but after watching it like 50 times, really is not as bad as I imagined (they could shown more radrian scenes or a possible kiss Bamy, etc)
but hey, I'm just speculating.
much of the promo can refer to epi 13, I think ethan scenes and Kathy, and Madison / lauren (excited about buying wedding dresses), about ricky and amy I dont know yet, but I think the door where they're holding hands.
The scene of Jack and Grace is the episode 23, I'm pretty sure .
amy ALL SCENES used different clothes. I think they are different episodes.
on baggage on the table, I have my doubts on the same episode of they flight.

I have more questions than answers
Ricky is with Adrian when he has the letter in his hand? and are you sure is from amy?
the police in the ben's house will be in the final episodes? 22/23? maybe catch the pimp.
why Adrian is crying? have to do with what happens in the ben house?i dont think have to releted to omar or ricky.
and if someone dies? adrian looks with a broken heart and ricky too, but different scene. Why I think ricky said is it it's is a cliffanger between 18 and 19.?
I dont think we've seen a single scene of the last episode.
Gritts- i know, although the promo seems Bamy endgame, it became clear to me from the ken interview, we will see the end abcf and the people wants to see, not the one who once brenda planned. if she had wanted to reunite them, they have long been out of hand, will not happen. i am not worry.

finished for now: #secretlife4ever together forever, forever isnt used much in the show (using other abjectives similar as "for the rest of my life"). but there are two really honest moments where it is used, in episode 3x20 adrian with Ben, and Amy in the 3x26 with ricky.
if that is not a clue, stop playing with me.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree Deb, Ricky's crying may be unrelated to Ramy, and also the envelope could be from Clem or someone else and not from Amy. When Ricky asks Amy are you in or out, he is actually smiling, whilst she looks thoughtful. Don't think he would be smiling if the question she must answer is if she should stay with him or not. Ricky has always been the one of concern in the relationship, first with Adrian and now with Clem; I would find it strange that Amy all of a sudden is gonna have major doubts to the point of running off with Ben, leaving John and Ricky behind, forever. Not gonna happen.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the promo did a great job of making everyone believe that Amy was leaving Ricky for Ben when that is hardly the case. The 'if you love them, set them free' could be to Ethan about Kathy leaving.. The letter is probably from Clementine leaving (Marielle got that movie).. Question: If the letter was from Amy why would it look like Adrian is giving it to him other than Ricky getting it from the apt if it were from Amy. So it's probably most likely from Clementine. The promo is made for us to think Ramy is gonna break up which should be a major clue that they're not and will get married and have their happily ever after.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I've come to figure out that they chopped this thing up so well to make us all think our ships are going to sink- when I think its the exact opposite. Never know it could go downhill but then come back up again. March 18 is exactly 2 months away from yesterday- 2 more months guys til we get some answers- but also 2 months til we start our last round of goodbyes.
Heres all the caps I made- analyze away!

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"

Last edited by secretlifecrazyfan1; 01-19-2013 at 08:18 AM
Old 01-19-2013, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much.. Well after taking a look at all the photos... More confused than ever...

Quote:
This pic
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...35489307_n.jpg

this pic
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...14285177_n.jpg

and maybe these pics
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...11871858_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...47593935_n.jpg (hard to tell if it's the same long sleeve shirt since he has his jacket on)

The George/Amy hug is in another episode.

and even maybe even these pics

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...66338897_n.jpg
^if you love them set them free

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...78410599_n.jpg

are from the same episode..Amy's bags are on the table and Ricky looks to be wearing the same color shirt (speculating there. He either is saying that about Kathy/Ethan or him/Amy)

Which is about her going to NY..
Quote:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...30110971_n.jpg
this is probably in the premiere
Quote:
5x19 Interference

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...21419071_n.jpg
^I think Cee is right.. I think this is at the college. The boy behind them looks to have a backpack on.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...27926416_n.jpg
this could be them coming back home
Quote:
5x23 I remember Greg's and Megan's outfits BTS pics
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot..._9705002_n.jpg

Isn't this the shirt Ricky was wearing in 5x23 as well from the BTS pics
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...16362069_n.jpg

5x23 BTS photos
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...44l8o1_400.jpg

^Well if that's the case I don't know what the 'you're in or you're out' thing is about since apparently that after she's back from NY.. maybe it's about them moving to NY or not
Maybe those [Behind the Scene pictures] weren't 5x23 but 5x20 or 5x21..

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 01-19-2013 at 09:02 AM
Old 01-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

The guys tend to wear the same stuff more than once on this show, so I wouldn't necessarily go by their clothing.

secretlife esminovela, I never said I thought the promo seemed to indicate Bamy are endgame. I don't think that. I think they just threw a lot of Bamy stuff in there to try and throw us off Ramy being endgame.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
secretlife esminovela, I never said I thought the promo seemed to indicate Bamy are endgame. I don't think that. I think they just threw a lot of Bamy stuff in there to try and throw us off Ramy being endgame.
I agree. Obviously, the promo is so cut up that it doesn't make any sense and we're not gonna really know anything until the episodes start to air. I do believe that Ramy are endgame though. I think this 'final secret' that the announcer is alluding to is Amy realizing the extent of her feelings for Ben and for Ricky and being able to tell the difference in what she feels for each boy. Also, I think it's only fair of BH (even tho we may not like it) to give closure to Bamy and their fanbase like they've done with Radrian.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Stupid show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread