Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

True Blood – Love Is To Die – Advance Preview | Spoilers
Old 08-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks for that.

My guess is Bill is ready and willing to die, but then Sookie is in danger because she knows about Sarah so he takes the cure and goes to rescue Sookie. As for how he gets the cure...maybe Eric leaves him a vial of her blood so that if he did change his mind he could be cured before Sarah is taken away.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Absolute Fan

So it was Jess/Jason/Hoyts love triangle that ended... Although I cant see Sookie/Eric/Bill developing into anything other than the Bookie show after seeing that promo

I kind of feel sad for Jason, he lost his bestfriend and i was hoping they would some how mend that friendship... Lala is constantly this wasted character! I wish he had more screen time with Pam and Eric...

This whole show has become the Bill show... So boring... Oh well, only one episode left...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 08-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

So lame. I just need Pam and Eric to screw over all those basic bitches and walk away.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ well said!!

Can Lala go with them too??

I keep remembering how Eric saw so much potential in Lala in S2... I wish they developed on that and some how ended the series with the three of them working together. Bc we all know Lala would become ridiculously rich if he stuck with those two...
I even think it would have been better if Pam turned Lala... He'd be a kickass vampire!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 08-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I love Lafayette and he and Pam would be sass masters, but I like him as human. I wouldn't want him a vampire. Now that he's dating James I'm kinda sad (but happy cause he deserves to be with someone) cause I don't want him turning. I hope he remains human.

So the only way I can watch the finale and not be completely pissed off is if: Eric gets a happy ending, Pam lives right along with him, Lafayette and James have a happy life in a human-vampire relationship, Arlene gets cured so she can hump that sexy vamps bones, Sookie stops whining about wanting normal and screwing a vampire, Jason and Hoyt become friends again, and Bill dies or lives his life away and only keeps in contact for Jessica (so sad about him releasing her ).

I will be so pissed if Bill gets with Sookie. The list of shiit he gave to Eric last episode of what he had done (and that's just what he did to Sookie) was disgusting and shouldn't be forgivable. I get in a vampire show you need to have a certain level of forgiveness for monsters, but he's just gross. The only redeeming thing about Bill was his relationship with Jessica and now that's f-ed up .
Old 08-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Really the promo makes it look like the Bill show instead of the Sookie show? I don't hate Bill, but it's a bit too much now.

Good on Jason maybe developing an actual relationship in the future with a human, a nice human btw. Hopefully he can be friends with Hoyt again.

Talking about that, I was expecting Hoyt to be un-glamoured? I don't like Jessica just telling him the brief important bits of everything? he has the right to remember and then make a decision? oh well.

Just here for Eric/Pam in the finale, I only want them alive and together if we get that I guess I'm cool.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Eric and Pam stay alive. It looks like it will be Beel and Sookeh as endgame
Old 08-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bill just die already
Old 08-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Bill needs to die, otherwise all of those flashbacks with his wife and kids are kind of pointless.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

So sick of the all about Bill show, I agree just die already. I swear if Sookie uses her light makes him human and they live happily ever after it will be the worst series finale ever.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I just need Eric and Pam to get there happy ending. Bill better die.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I share the unpopular opinion and don't think Bill dies.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure Bill won't die. Like 99% sure.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread