Old 07-28-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I totally agree, it's just cruel!
Old 07-28-2014, 06:01 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm wondering if Bill dies and there's a dream where he and Sookie are married ... as if he's human or something. Really doubt they're actually endgame. Even in the book series she didn't end up with Bill.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 07-28-2014, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I'm wondering if Bill dies and there's a dream where he and Sookie are married ... as if he's human or something. Really doubt they're actually endgame. Even in the book series she didn't end up with Bill.
I could see them giving Bill a peaceful ending/death. It would also explain why they said BS are together, but not how we would think.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
It's fine that the writers want a BS ending, but to completely negate the fact that Sookie was in love with Eric is a slap to those fans faces. It's like a big middle finger to the people who shipped Eric and Sookie. Not a great way to send off the series.
My thoughts exactly. Like ok i'll have to deal with BS but dont act like ES were nothing at all...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's fine that the writers want a BS ending, but to completely negate the fact that Sookie was in love with Eric is a slap to those fans faces. It's like a big middle finger to the people who shipped Eric and Sookie. Not a great way to send off the series.
IA and why the **** is Sookie only concerned with finding a cure for Bil?? why not for both of them!
Old 07-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

I don't think any fan base or pairing should be slapped in the face. You show the proper respect to all pairings she had on the show.

I doubt she will end up with Bill or Eric. You got your closure with Eric two episodes ago.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I don't think any fan base or pairing should be slapped in the face. You show the proper respect to all pairings she had on the show.

I doubt she will end up with Bill or Eric. You got your closure with Eric two episodes ago.
I'm not saying that ES didn't have "closure" in episode 4. I thought it was a great episode all around and that they should have just left them like that (since ES don't seem to be endgame). What I'm saying is that the writers unnecessarily and maybe unintentionally made ES seem like they were nothing in episode 6. The fact that Sookie had to say "suppose I loved Eric too in my own way" just cheapens it. Makes it seem like Eric and their time together meant very little to Sookie. That's what is a slap to the ES shippers faces.

They should have left it with them sorta saying goodbye to each other and going their separate ways instead of making that comment to further the BS story line. It was cheap and not needed to make it clear Sookie was all about Bill.

And I agree that it seems Sookie isn't going to end with Bill or Eric. I'm completely fine with that - would rather Eric and Pam go off on their own somewhere.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm not saying that ES didn't have "closure" in episode 4. I thought it was a great episode all around and that they should have just left them like that (since ES don't seem to be endgame). What I'm saying is that the writers unnecessarily and maybe unintentionally made ES seem like they were nothing in episode 6. The fact that Sookie had to say "suppose I loved Eric too in my own way" just cheapens it. Makes it seem like Eric and their time together meant very little to Sookie. That's what is a slap to the ES shippers faces.

They should have left it with them sorta saying goodbye to each other and going their separate ways instead of making that comment to further the BS story line. It was cheap and not needed to make it clear Sookie was all about Bill.

And I agree that it seems Sookie isn't going to end with Bill or Eric. I'm completely fine with that - would rather Eric and Pam go off on their own somewhere.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Old 07-31-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Well we know that they have another scene in the following eps cause we saw it in the weeks ahead clip. Unfortunately, we don't get anything for Pam after the next episode so I'm REALLY worried.

Nothing of her in the descriptions and nothing of her in the promo, all the clips we've seen of her in the weeks ahead clip were from ep 7, unless there's still more to it and the clips we saw of her in the pink outfit are from ep 8 but I'm pretty sure that's ep 7.

Well, the Hep-V thing coming from Sookie was true, so maybe the whole Bill becoming human at the end is true too? stupid, but this show hasn't been that smart in a long time.

I never thought Sookie fell in love with Eric, I think Sookie liked him, felt attracted to him and cared for that S4 Eric... but she always loved Bill like no one else, Eric was the one in love with Sookie since S2-S3.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Well we know that they have another scene in the following eps cause we saw it in the weeks ahead clip. Unfortunately, we don't get anything for Pam after the next episode so I'm REALLY worried.

Nothing of her in the descriptions and nothing of her in the promo, all the clips we've seen of her in the weeks ahead clip were from ep 7, unless there's still more to it and the clips we saw of her in the pink outfit are from ep 8 but I'm pretty sure that's ep 7.

Well, the Hep-V thing coming from Sookie was true, so maybe the whole Bill becoming human at the end is true too? stupid, but this show hasn't been that smart in a long time.

I never thought Sookie fell in love with Eric, I think Sookie liked him, felt attracted to him and cared for that S4 Eric... but she always loved Bill like no one else, Eric was the one in love with Sookie since S2-S3.
I didn't even think Pam was in danger - thanks for scaring me .

I hope Bill doesn't become human. That would be way too lame. Though he was a god so who the hell knows where this show draws the line .

Thinking it all through Sookie never had a chance with the real Eric. She was with him in S4, but that wasn't even really him. She never was with the man that we all know. I think she did love Amnesia!Eric. I just think that she didn't allow herself to know the real Eric so I can't say she's in love with him. I think if she did give him a chance and didn't whine about needing normalcy then she would have loved him too - like in the books.

I just feel like Sookie shouldn't have said what she did in the last episode about him. She has made it clear she's all about Bill - which fine, but no need to dump on the time she had with Eric to get that point across. Either she should have made it clear that she loved Amnesia!Eric and doesn't know if she could love the real Eric or just keep your mouth shut. The writers were so stupid with that.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

I didn't pay attention, what exactly did she say about Eric?
Old 08-04-2014, 08:38 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Press release for 7x09
True Blood - Episode 7.09 - Love is to Die - Press Release | Spoilers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread