Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2018, 12:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Agreed. I'm not a fan of writers dragging it out too long. It just makes the fans suffer.
That's EXACTLY how I feel! However, the showrunners and writers of this series have been so appreciative of the fan support so far that I would be really surprised if they do leave us hanging.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

The fans pretty much saved the show. So I'm sure the writers will do right by all of them.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-19-2018, 07:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Have any of you guys seen the global tv promo.. It's just as good.

Yesterday episode was do good
Old 03-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I have no doubt that Lucy & Wyatt will end up together regardless of if Jessica is now coming into the fold. I have a feeling she's part of Rittenhouse- maybe a sleeper agent? And they come across her when they go back in time- and then she ends up coming back?

I think there will be some drama clearly as he's been looking for her the last what 5 (?) years- but in the end it will be Lucy & Wyatt.

Also- this show is such a delight- I am so HAPPY it got a 2nd season.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

youwillgofar, Timeless 2.03 “Hollywoodland” Global TV Promo
Old 03-19-2018, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiobhanJW (View Post)
I have no doubt that Lucy & Wyatt will end up together regardless of if Jessica is now coming into the fold. I have a feeling she's part of Rittenhouse- maybe a sleeper agent? And they come across her when they go back in time- and then she ends up coming back?

I think there will be some drama clearly as he's been looking for her the last what 5 (?) years- but in the end it will be Lucy & Wyatt.
YES! Your confidence helps bolster mine! I know that Lucy/Wyatt is endgame, too, I'm just not looking forward to the angst until we get there. Especially since it looks like next week's ep will bring us shippers the moment we've been waiting for. Going from that high to the low of Jessica's return is going to be tough to endure. But I think you're right about Jessica being Rittenhouse, so we'll have to see how that plays out. Knowing that Lucy and Wyatt will end up together will help to get through the Dark Times (AKA Jessica's time on the show).

Thanks for that promo! It's almost completely new footage from the American promo.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh yes... and with that promo it's great to see story but still all the lyatt. So good need it in hd for gif reasons
Old 03-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

So based on a recent promo, it is obvious that Lucy gets hurt on the previous mission with Flynn which I am guessing Wyatt won't like because he was not there to protect her, the women that he clearly loves. Obviously Wyatt and Rufus go alone and end up bringing JFK back. So then the team will have to go out searching for him but I am curious if Lucy goes since she is still hurt, but she will probably insist. I hope that we get some good #Lyatt scenes like and Wyatt apologizing for not being there and running off after he hears that which it is obvious that Jessica is alive. I do wonder though if Lucy pushes him to go and see if it is really her or he goes without even talking to Lucy especially after all that happens between them in episode 3.
But I do think that Wyatt will try to apologize for it but Lucy will probably just try to move on from Wyatt thinking that it is best before anything got serious b/w them. I am kind interested to see how things will be b/w them now knowing the feelings that they have for each other. Clearly they will be in a lot of pain especially going on missions together. But hopefully Wyatt realizes that Jessica is not the same person and decides that he is meant to be with Lucy. I hope it is not that they find out that she is Rittenhouse and then he chooses Lucy because it would be like he chose Lucy second. So I hope he has the realization before they find out she is Rittenhouse at least that is my prediction that she is Rittenhouse.

It is probably that Emma somehow got Jessica to come back earlier than they wanted knowing it would mess with the team dynamic, especially Lucy and Wyatt. Also I hope that they both come to a realization before the last episode, it would suck if it happens on the last episode. I kind of want to see them actually be a couple especially if they cannot bring the show back. They are already filming the last episode so it is not like they can change it up now.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby901 (View Post)
But hopefully Wyatt realizes that Jessica is not the same person and decides that he is meant to be with Lucy. I hope it is not that they find out that she is Rittenhouse and then he chooses Lucy because it would be like he chose Lucy second. So I hope he has the realization before they find out she is Rittenhouse at least that is my prediction that she is Rittenhouse.

It is probably that Emma somehow got Jessica to come back earlier than they wanted knowing it would mess with the team dynamic, especially Lucy and Wyatt. Also I hope that they both come to a realization before the last episode, it would suck if it happens on the last episode. I kind of want to see them actually be a couple especially if they cannot bring the show back. They are already filming the last episode so it is not like they can change it up now.
You stated my feelings EXACTLY! I want the writers to somehow make it clear that Lucy is Wyatt's first choice and the best way for that to happen is for him to choose Lucy and then they find out Jessica is Rittenhouse. (Maybe Wyatt rejecting her prompts Jessica to reveal she is Rittenhouse?) Also like you, I was hoping for a bit of Lucy/Wyatt as a settled couple before the show gets cancelled again. I guess we'll have to hope for the best. It is possible that Wyatt chooses Lucy and Jessica is revealed as Rittenhouse but then she escapes from the team in an ep before the season finale and then joins the Rittenhouse group until the end of the season. That way, it would work out the way we want. The writers have succeeded with this storyline so far so I am trying to stay optimistic.

Last edited by RandHrShipper1; 03-24-2018 at 03:37 PM
Old 03-21-2018, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

A synopsis has been released for 2x05!

Listings - TIMELESS on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com

This one sounds like it could bring a little comedy with it!
Old 03-21-2018, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandHrShipper1 (View Post)
You stated my feelings EXACTLY! I want the writers to somehow make it clear that Lucy is Wyatt's first choice and the best way for that to happen is for him to choose Lucy and then they find out Jessica is Rittenhouse. (Maybe Wyatt rejecting her prompts Jessica to reveal she is Rittenhouse?) Also like you, I was hoping for a bit of Lucy/Wyatt as a settled couple before the show gets cancelled again. I guess we'll have to hope for the best. It is possible that Wyatt chooses Lucy and Jessica is revealed as Rittenhouse but then she escapes from the team in an ep before the season finale and then joins the Rittenhouse group until the end of the season. That way, it would work out the way we want. The writers have succeeded with this storyline so far so I am trying to say optimistic.
I really hope so.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 03-24-2018, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here's the synopsis for 2x06!

Listings - TIMELESS on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com

This will be the Robert Johnson and blues ep, which will be fun, and it is SO interesting that Mason is going with the Team into the past and Wyatt isn't. This is also the one other ep in the season that doesn't feature Jessica.