IMDB now has a plot summary for 2.01!

"Timeless" The War to End All Wars (TV Episode 2018) - Plot Summary - IMDb

It sounds REALLY exciting!
Old 02-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

New from EW!

Quote:
Lucy and Wyatt are finally getting together on Timeless! — Shawn

Yes, they kiss, but they’re a little bit busy trying to save the world and prevent Rittenhouse from altering history to make anything immediately official. Expect some frustration in that department as early as the premiere as they come thisclose to a moment shippers have been waiting for. Alas, that kiss we see in the trailer doesn’t happen immediately, so you’ll have to be patient.
SPOILER ROOM
Old 02-22-2018, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
New from EW!

SPOILER ROOM
Yes, we guessed they wouldn't get together immediately (though that tease about the premiere is fun), and that kiss we know comes from 2.03. Also, we know that Jessica comes back in that same ep and stays until a least 2.08 (though she doesn't appear in 2.06) so I guess we just have to hope for the best for Lucy/Wyatt from the end of the season. *fingers crossed* It is NOT easy but I am trying!
Old 02-23-2018, 04:51 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the goodies.
Old 02-25-2018, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found a synopsis for 2.02 while I was searching Google. (I wasn't sure how to quote it so I just copied and pasted it.)

The Darlington 500
Timeless episode
The team chases Rittenhouse to a stock car race in the 1950s; Wyatt learns that his favorite driver is actually an agent on a mission to destroy the American car industry; they team up with Wendell Scott, the first African-American NASCAR driver.

Sounds pretty good!

Last edited by RandHrShipper1; 02-25-2018 at 01:18 PM
Old 02-26-2018, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for the goodies.
no problem

I'm so excited for the new season to start!
Old 02-28-2018, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Another update:

The actress who plays Jessica just got added for ANOTHER episode! She's now in 2.09.

There is one more episode to go in the season and I can't express how I will feel if she is in that episode too. My head knows that it is EXTREMELY unlikely that writers of a show would use screen time and energy writing something like the Lucy/Wyatt storyline and get the audience emotionally invested in it and then not put them together. But all my fandom heart can feel is:

I am trying to be positive and look forward to the season but it is getting harder and harder the longer I know Jessica is around.
Old 02-28-2018, 09:46 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandHrShipper1 (View Post)
Another update:

The actress who plays Jessica just got added for ANOTHER episode! She's now in 2.09.
Thanks for the info.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

I hate it when shows do that.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I hate it when shows do that.
I know. I just think we'll have to focus on the fact that the writers have done an amazing job so far and do what we can as fans to enjoy (or at least not actively dislike) the eps Jessica is in and then hope for the best for Lucy/Wyatt from the season finale I guess. (It is difficult but I am trying!)

In other spoiler news, the IMDB cast list now includes the character of Harriet Tubman for 2.09, so that's cool!
Old 03-04-2018, 12:01 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandHrShipper1 (View Post)
In other spoiler news, the IMDB cast list now includes the character of Harriet Tubman for 2.09, so that's cool!
Yes, it is. Thanks for the news.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

So many promos and sneak peeks to share. Season 2 cast interviews is the last link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgEioQtI-s&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4C8tH3FAo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcXXpNdRcI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbMLSNr3Sjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyL6VYCscb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-6rcGyxZgk&t=263s

Honestly, I don't really care that Jessica is coming back. I expected it. I even read fanfiction about it. I just want the show to get good ratings and last a minimum of 9 seasons. If it does well at least the Jessica problem will have been dealt with early on. I doubt Wyatt is going to be able to forget his feelings for Lucy. Then depending on how they bring Jessica back —Wyatt is a different person now. He's changed without her. They might not even work together anymore. The new memories I don't know what to make of that though.

Last edited by Destined to Be; 03-09-2018 at 04:49 PM
Old 03-08-2018, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined to Be (View Post)
Honestly, I don't really care that Jessica is coming back. I expected it. I even read fanfiction about it. I just want the show to get good ratings and last a minimum of 9 seasons. If it does well at least the Jessica problem will have been dealt with early on. I doubt Wyatt is going to be able to forget his feelings for Lucy. Then depending on how they bring Jessica back —Wyatt is a different person now. He's changed without her. They might not even work together anymore. The new memories I don't know what to make of that though.
I thought her return was probably likely as well, but the sheer number of episodes in which she appears has me upset. If she and Wyatt simply figure out they aren't compatible anymore, like you said, that doesn't take 6 episodes. (Maybe seven, since we don't know about the season two finale yet.) Plus, we all know Wyatt's sense of honor and duty, so I don't think that not being compatible with Jessica anymore would be a strong enough reason to make him walk away from her even though he is completely in love with Lucy now. Earlier in this thread, miria talked about the theory that Jessica is and always was Rittenhouse, which I think is likely and is something that WOULD set Wyatt free from Jessica. As for the number of seasons, I love this show and would love to see more as well, but they got cancelled and then barely got a second season, so I think a third season is a long shot. Given that that's the case, I hope the writers have resolved things just in case. As long as Lucy and Wyatt get together for good, I'll be satisfied. Beyond that, I would like to see them happy and settled but I also don't want to give the writers time to break them up! So I guess I'll just watch the show live and then see what the ratings do. And hopefully be entertained by all the details of season two outside of Lucy/Wyatt as well!
Old 03-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not going to hold my breath on the writers resolving anything. I used to watch Supernatural and when Eric Kripke ran that show every season ended on a cliffhanger even though the show was a bubble show. I'm just going keep hoping for multiple seasons.

Last edited by Destined to Be; 03-09-2018 at 05:11 PM
Old 03-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the promos.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread