Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoilers and date.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I'm happy with the Stiles spoilers thus far and I'm happy that he's moving on from Lydia. But I'm annoyed at the inconstancy in the show. The last episode of last season had Stiles verbalizing that he wasn't giving up on Lydia. And now all of a sudden he is? They shouldn't have added that line if they didn't know where they were doing with that storyline. It's sloppy.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I do wonder how they are explain how henow wants to move on from Lydia.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully. But a lot of the time Jeff seems to like the idea of sweeping things under the rug and moving on to the next thing. I think a lot of suspenseful shows like to do that. They think the audience wants action and drama all the time, non stop. And maybe some of the audience does want that. But I like consistency and development. So it's frustrating when I don't get that. Especially when there's so much potential.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree it does suck when shows do that. Its why did they bother with a certain storyline just to sweep it away.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. I'm so disappointed that Jeff said that Jackson's exit wasn't gonna be a big thing. A huge chunk of last season was dedicated to his journey and the very end of the season relied heavily on what happened with him. And a lot of it was very emotional for the characters. And now they're just gonna move on with no trouble? I'm really hoping his comment was exaggerated or something.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Here are the five Easter Egg behind-the-scenes videos that were hidden in the fan mosaic:

Coach On A Truck
Dylan's Favorite Web Video
Hands On Set
Rock, Paper, Scissor
Rock Throwing

Jeff Davis Tumblr Q&A:

Quote:
@thecharmingswashbuckler: Jeff, first of all you are amazing, what is your favorite place in the world? If you could travel to any era, past or future, where would you go?
I have two favorite places. One is my house in Hollywood which I just bought. The other is the Teen Wolf set where I come every day and work with people I absolutely love. I’d definitely travel to the future to see what Apple would have come up with next.

@sammymc: Jeff, what is your favorite character to write for?
I love writing for all of the characters, but I have a soft spot for Peter, because he can be such a cynical, honest voice. It’s fun to be bad.

@shalomgardengnome: My question is what was your favorite episode?!?!
I can’t say I have a favorite, but I will say that last season Raving was a huge highlight. I thought that episode really came together.

@austingabe: Hi, Jeff. My question is, will we learn anything about Scott’s father this season? Or will it be a longer wait?
Possibly in the second half of the third season. We’re still debating it.

@the-amazing-peterparker: Okay so I don’t know if you’ll read this or not but might as well try! I’m so excited for season 3! My question for Jeff Davis would be is what is Lydia’s role going to be in the new season? Is she going to continue to play a crucial role in the show, and are people going to finally start letting her in on things and tell her everything that’s going on? She’s definitely my favorite character, and I’d love to get to see her play a bigger role next season and just be totally awesome and badass.
More crucial than ever. And at the start of the season she knows everything.

@ponfarrisforwerewolves: Is there a character who has gone a direction you did not expect or brought forth a dynamic that surprised you?
Lydia for sure. She was something of a fluid character at the beginning and then just seemed to grow on her own.

@inevitablecollision: My question for Jeff, and I don’t know if this hits spoiler territory or not, is Peter now Derek’s beta? Or is he an omega now? Or something different, something more unique? I just realized I didn’t know the answer to this the other day and it’s driving me a bit crazy! If you can give me an answer I would really appreciate it! Even if it’s to tell me it’s spoiler territory cause at least I’d know I’m going to find out! Thanks!
He is essentially part of Derek’s pack and now a Beta.

@infatuationsaremydomain: Thanks for answering our questions, Jeff. Are any or several of the Teen Wolf characters inspired by other fictional characters or characters from classic stories?
Yes, actually. Peter is based loosely on Iago from Othello.

@chaosmagic: I think it would be great if Allison, Lydia, and Stiles became best friends and formed a sort of “Team Human.” They could complain to each other about the werewolves in their lives. What are the chances of this happening Jeff?
They grow much closer in the new season and have numerous episodes where they essentially “team up.”

@jensenavengers: Will Mama McCall get more used to the idea that her son is a mythical creature now?
Not only used to it, but she’s going to help in unexpected ways.

@cara-delasagna: Do you think Stiles will ever get any sort of supernatural-type power?
Stiles is more of a Perseus to me. He needs to be given supernatural weapons to survive. Although Perseus was half God.

@lovatochriss: Are there gonna be some new creatures in this season?
There will be a new central mystery. Whether it’s human or supernatural you’ll have to wait to find out.

@finduilasclln: Where does Isaac live since his Dad died? Who has custody of him?
Answered in the first episode of season 3.

@larry-hystereks: Since lacrosse is gone and cross country is a go, my question is how short will those running shorts be?
Well, it is Teen Wolf…

@castiellery: Hi Jeff! I’m wondering – do you think Peter’s viciousness, especially in s1 but also his moral ambiguity as well as his sort of ambiguous personal agenda in s2 is something that has always been part of who Peter is, or do you think that it’s a result of the Hale fire and the (presumably enormous) effect it had on his psyche?
You will learn more about this in episode 308.

@asshales: Hi Jeff, I really have to know – do we learn a bit more about Boyd this season?
A lot more. Especially about his family.

@hungrylikethewolfie: Laura Hale is my favorite character that we never really got to see. Can we ever look forward to seeing more of her, in flashbacks if nothing else?
Yep.

@prettypopfun: Do you have any plans to include a nerd or geek female character?
Yes indeed. But possibly not until the second half of season 3.

@visionsandrevisions: So it’s clear you love giving your characters the most tragic back stories and making us all cry. Have you ever had an idea for a storyline that was too dark to do on a teen show or got vetoed for some reason?
Actually I expected some push back from episode 306 which is called “Motel California” but didn’t get any. And it’s one of our darkest yet.

@allisimpsonfashion: Why does the show only air in the summer?
That may be changing soon. But sooner is a great time for the network and our audience to tune in.

@huntersnwolves: Can someone AT LEAST punch Harris this season please?
Something similar may actually happen.

@keepcalmandlistentoowlcity: Will we ever get an answer for why some wolves turn full wolf and others are like Scott and only half turn? Will their ever be a werewolf on the show that turns full animal wolf?
Yes you will. In a specific episode actually.

@karijn-j: Derek’s tattoo and the Alpha Pack symbol looks very alike, is there a deeper meaning to it or it’s just a design coincidence?
Definitely a deeper meaning.

@lost-in-her-world: At this point do you know if there will be a season 4 for Teen Wolf?
If I survive season 3, quite possibly yes.

@wolfbeater: Could the Teen Wolf novel, On Fire, be considered canon?
Not necessarily.
NEVER LOVE A WILD THING
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

There is a teen wolf novel, cool will have to read it.

thanks for spoilers
Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over! Makes me more excited!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the spoiler goodies.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the videos.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In Episode 3.08 we will be introduced to Derek's Mother, Talia. She is a Deadly alpha werewolf and could be a possible series regular.

We will also meet Laura, Derek's older sister.
Teen Wolf - Episode 3.08 - Casting News - New Possible Series Regular (Spoilers)
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow! Derek will be in for a shock since she suppose to be dead. Thank you for bringing that info over!
Old 02-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome Derek spoilers!

Last edited by quin0611; 02-23-2013 at 05:32 PM
Old 02-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right! So excited for all the things I am hearing for him!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread