Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'll try not to freak out because what's the point? I'll just wait and see.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Wrong thread.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Boo you whore.. you need to come and see me soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
I'm assuming Malia breaks up with Stiles because she finds out he knew about Peter and didn't tell her, and I think it'll be temporary as well. I don't really think Malia will be too conflicted about Peter - curious maybe.
I agree. I don't believe any real break-up will happen... yes it will get bumpy, but from everything that has been said at CC.. I have no doubts that Stalia will be together for a long while yet. The Stalia fan in me hopes their fight doesn't last to long, but the Stydia fan in me just wants Stiles and Lydia to hurry up and get together Multi shipping can be so hard sometimes
Old 08-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ I wish I could multi ship when it came to Stydia vs Stalia but I cant. I like Malia as an individual character but I just can't get into their relationship. It has sweet moments but it doesn't give me feels like Stydia always has. At least you can be happy either way

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 08-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

All this Holland is leaving talk makes me think they introduced Malia so Stiles has a love interest. Kind of like Allison and Scott moving on to Isaac and Kira. I don't know what'll do if Holland leaves
Old 08-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

At least Scott/Allison had a chance. Stiles/Lydia didn't (yet)
Old 08-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. It's worse. If SL had been together since the beginning and had ILYs and sweet scenes, maybe I'd be more forgiving about the show and it's direction. SA were and will always be the sweetest ship this show had because they were the beginning, even Lydia/Jackson had more than SL if Holland decides to leave.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate all this talk about Holland leaving,.. it leaves a horrid feeling in my stomach

Scott and Stiles were everything tonight.. gah.. they seriously are the top relationship for me on this show

Stiles and Malia Don't walk away from him, Malia!!

Not enough Lydia and no Stydia
Old 08-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Not enough Lydia tonight, but I got Stalia being so sweet and then breaking my heart, plus some Derek/braeden.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 08-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
but I got Stalia being so sweet and then breaking my heart.
They really did break your heart in this episode.. the look of hurt on Malia's face and then the look of guilt on Stiles face.. it really did make me want to cuddle up around them and protect them from the outside world. I do like that's it's finally being addressed though.. I like that Stalia's conflict is something that is quite common in relationships. Lying because you want to protect a loved one is sweet and noble in it's own way, but it's also very misguided. We see it on this show all the time.. I wonder where Stalia will go from here. Malia needs to be very careful about how she deals with Peter...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:24 AM
New Fan

On this conversation about Holland. I'm not really sure what she was supposed to say. Obviously everyone on the show is supposed to keep their mouths shut for spoilers, she wasn't going to say no, Ill be back. I've heard that "you never know" type comment from most of the cast.

You must remember these people asked a news service to change an article that suggested allison was leaving, and possibly leaked a fake cast.

Jeff has said he wants to expand on Lydia's story, but again he could just be saying that.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Has anyone in here heard about or seen the supposed leaked script page from the season finale? If it's legit, it seems like Malia will be the death this season.

Check this out:
chaos

At first I wasn't sure if it was legit but then I came across this interview with Jeff from Comic Con and he mentions Peter possibly showing red eyes again which is what the end of that page implies. .

What do ya'll think?

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 08-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spoilers always drive me crazy which is why I don't always come here.

This is just my opinion but I don't see Malia die or leaving. They could just continue Malia's storyline with the mother side next season. She knows now that she's a hale. I hope next season that she won't be depending on Stiles anymore. She's her own person and character even if she drives me crazy sometimes.

I don't see Lydia leaving either. I just don't. I know there's a lot of talk and speculation but then again, it could be Holland and her talking problem. I don't know. It's confusing to hear spoilers from her.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:21 AM
New Fan

@LuvinJames23

I would NOT, I repeat NOT, view any "leaked" script from anyone at Teen Wolf as more than 20% reliable. They are chameleons and evils spirits when it comes to this stuff. They released both a fake casting call, and a script that implied Allison was not going to die. They also got an online magazine to change the wording of an article because her boyfriend implied Crystal wasn't returning to the show.

Ok, sorry, I've got to edit this message a little. That "script" is terrible and I don't trust it one bit. For one thing it sounds like a 10 year old wrote it, #2 I'm pretty sure it can't happen that way, Peter would be dead.

Last edited by wolffanatic; 08-11-2014 at 07:35 AM
Old 08-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't know if anyone is leaving, but Alison dying was enough of the unnecessary. If anyone is leaving, as long as they are alive, I'll deal. Unless it's Derek or Stiles cause then I quit.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread