Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2010, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope they will quit making Sheldon look like a child, it's ridiculous and insulting.

I'm just glad they are broken up and Leonard shouldn't be pissed off by Sheldon/Penny still hanging out. They were friends before they got together, grow up. I hope they will be broken up for good and that Sheldon can be his old self again, not being portrayed like a child that you need look after or bribe with a toy.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh boy! So we are gonna see the 'wars' start again? HAHA! I guess SP won for now.

Whoops! My bad!

☆Krys ☆

Last edited by topherkraz78; 03-10-2010 at 05:31 AM
Old 03-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nobody is turning it into a war. And it's not a competition, so nobody won.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the report, Roxanne!
Well, I'm kinda disappointed So in one episode Leonard and Penny go from being girlfriend and boyfriend to not talking??? From Leonard's "I love you" to being strangers? And the reason is??? Penny doesn't love Leonard? All of a sudden she realized? And they are still not talking about their relationship? So, now it's all about how they manage their time with Sheldon??? Lame! I'm really, really not liking this
Old 03-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Nobody is turning it into a war. And it's not a competition, so nobody won.
No I know.. that is why I added the '' between it. I'm curious as to how the otherside reacts is all.

☆Krys ☆
Old 03-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Penny doesn't love Leonard? All of a sudden she realized?
She never really made the impression - on me at least - that she loved Leonard or cared about him as much as he did. She wasn't into him that much. Yeah it's taken them a long time to break up but they never gave them any real scenes, where people could actually see why they are together, thus make people care more for the break up. Most of the time they made out, when problems occurred they didn't talk about them. not the best basis for a relationship. If they will get together - I dread they will do that in the finale - I at least hope they improve the writing, so that it doesn't feel so forced for me. I never shipped Ted/Robin on HIMYM - always Barney/Robin - but had no problem with them because the writing felt good.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Oh I was hoping for more of a talk, but I am thinking there is quite a bit before the end of the season so I still think the finale will be LP centered again

thanks for the report Roxanne and I love the BTS stuff
Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Supreme Fan

You know! The 'darkside' is callin' me.

☆Krys ☆
Old 03-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I was hoping for more emotional break up, without Sheldon being involved in every single scene.. I thought we earned it
But, well, whatever
Old 03-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the finale will be LP centered as well, not that happy with that because we had already two finales focused on LP, time for a change.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Well L/P fans I don't think it is over. Like the Producer's said they have a long road ahead. It's only season 3 and we have many seasons ahead. It will be interesting to see how they finish this season though. I'm glad they had them talking to each other in this episode. When I started reading your report Roxanne and scene after scene didn't have them both of them in it, I started thinking oh no don't give us a L/P less show.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Supreme Fan

The focus of the show should go back to the whole group and include Penny. But the last episode that aired was the way I remember it used to be and I LOVED it!

☆Krys ☆
Old 03-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not surprised, It's just too bad the writers are taking the on again off again route with these two. It's going to be annoying to watch.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes. I loved The Precious Fragmentation episode. I also hope the last few episodes for this season keep the group dynamic going. Now that L/P aren't currently together (Which I think sucks. Yes I ship L/P), I do hope they still involve them together and don't isolate them from each other.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the report, Roxanne ..

"Leonard tells him that someday he'll find a girl. She'll be beautiful, and kind, and funny, and everything I've always wanted, and he'll fall in love with her and give her his heart, Which she'll then take and grind into tiny pieces "This is the saddest line .... poor Leonard.

I would have liked to see that outcome between the previous and this epi ... as they left unfinished that part. Penny actually acts as if Leonard does not care ... What happened? where did the "you are very important to me" ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread