Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

TBBT S&S #4: Ok, they slept together naked...so what's next?

Welcome to the 4th TBBT Spoiler Thread

3x06 - The Cornhusker Vortex

Quote:
Leonard gets tutored in understanding football by Sheldon, while a kite mishap puts a rift between Wolowitz and Raj.
3x07 - The Guitarist Amplification

Quote:
A squabble between Leonard and Penny sees Sheldon playing mediator, though out of his own incovenience from the sitiation rather than altruism.
3x08 - The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

Quote:
With the rest of the gang off on a desert camping trip, Sheldon must play hero to an injured Penny.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 10-31-2009 at 03:30 AM
Old 09-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

tftnt

Love this promo! too funny
Old 09-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

The description for 303 sounds hilarious.
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison
Old 09-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we could skip the next episode =/
Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Oh I want to see the new still too ..I want a double feature cause I want to see the next two epis NOW! :lol;
Old 09-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruenschen (View Post)
though i prefer they wouldn't throw up
Why not? I love it. Cheezy, but kinda funny, and the way Leonard says "I will rock your world" and the look Penny gives him - hillarious
In the end it will bring them even closer. Both witnessing each other's weaknesses and still wanting to be together
Old 09-24-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not a fan of the drinking part but Johnny's delivery of the I will rock your world. is the best.

ETA:

CBS released the episode description for 3x04:

RAJ MUST FIND A NEW JOB, EVEN IF IT MEANS WORKING FOR SHELDON, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY," MONDAY, OCT. 12

"The Pirate Solution" - Raj must find a new job or be sent back to India, but Sheldon has a solution, which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Source: RAJ MUST FIND A NEW JOB, EVEN IF IT MEANS WORKING FOR SHELDON, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY," MONDAY, OCT. 12

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 09-24-2009 at 02:42 PM
Old 09-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

sounds like it'll be a hilarious episode
Old 09-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Meh about the promo, L/P getting drunk doesn't seem that funny to me. More looking forward to the B-plot line in that episode.

On the bright side, the episode descriptions of episodes 3 and 4 sound good. Always appreciate more Raj and Howard.

Last edited by tash26; 09-24-2009 at 07:16 PM
Old 09-25-2009, 12:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

promo pics for episode 3

The Big Bang Theory Photos - All Photos
Old 09-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
I wish we could skip the next episode =/
Same here

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 09-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Great pics, love L/P in the kitchen. Penny's wearing a shirt Leonard's?

Quote:
does that mean penny stayed over at the guy's place?
i remember a spoiler that she drives heldon crazy with her cooking habits (is she preparing breakfast for the guys? ).
Old 09-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenaguffi (View Post)
Great pics, love L/P in the kitchen. Penny's wearing a shirt Leonard's?

i remember a spoiler that she drives heldon crazy with her cooking habits (is she preparing breakfast for the guys? ).
Yes, I read a couple of articles with Bill Prady that talked about how Penny will be making French toast on oatmeal day. I think this is the episode he was referring.

Interestingly he commented about a lot of things in the course of those interviews and they seem to be all happening from what I have read and seen. He made other comments that makes me think I will enjoy the second half of the season much better
Old 09-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tash26 (View Post)
Interestingly he commented about a lot of things in the course of those interviews and they seem to be all happening from what I have read and seen. He made other comments that makes me think I will enjoy the second half of the season much better
I hope you don't mean something bad for L/P, because I really hope to see them together long time. I mean, I know they will probably break up eventually, but I want to enjoy them for more than couple of episodes.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tash26 (View Post)
Yes, I read a couple of articles with Bill Prady that talked about how Penny will be making French toast on oatmeal day. I think this is the episode he was referring.

OOh what other comments did he make, I have read almost all of his interviews and watched the vids on you tube but I didn't hear him say anything that far in advance

Can you link us?
Thanks

I get a kick out of what is going to happen in this episode apparantly Sheldon is going to try to "re train" Penny using Chocolat, Kind of like one of Pavlov's dogs lol

I know I read an interview where Johnny was saying that he was excited to see Leonard grow up a bit and he was going to have to stand up to Sheldon at some point because some of the things Leonard usually lets slip by will affect Penny and Leonard is going to stand up to Sheldon for Penny..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread