Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So the only solution is for Kaley to break off her engagement and get back with Johnny, for the good of the show

But being serious this week aside and assuming L&P stay together long term we'll probably see less of them in bed or making out. Well they do in the blackout but it's awkward so kinda works.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
So the only solution is for Kaley to break off her engagement and get back with Johnny, for the good of the show

But being serious this week aside and assuming L&P stay together long term we'll probably see less of them in bed or making out. Well they do in the blackout but it's awkward so kinda works.
Ha, I can't wait to see that episode, is that the next one or the one after? I can't remember now

I sooo want to see a new promo now
as speculations go ( since this is for spoilers and specs) I really do think that they are going to go the distance,, and it is about time, the reviews are raves for them! and I liked it too
I hope to see more L/P/S scenes with them being back together now, too,
I miss those days from season 3
Old 01-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
everyone has an opinion, they aren't all going to be the same

a lot of people, including the show runners, see what you guys don't see but what does this all have to do with spoilers

I think this conversation should probably move to the website called Paradox on LJ seems to be the best place for it
Why Paradox? Isn't that a Sheldon/Penny site? I hope you aren't assuming that I want THAT to happen.

☆Krys ☆
Old 01-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

I am kind of hoping we get to see Penny's mom this season at some point
Old 01-20-2012, 11:03 PM
New Fan

If Leonard doesnt improve his attitude Penny can ALWAYS take him to the gun range and give little piggy a reason to go wee wee wee all the way home.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidley (View Post)
If Leonard doesnt improve his attitude Penny can ALWAYS take him to the gun range and give little piggy a reason to go wee wee wee all the way home.
So much goodness to come.

Who do we think could play Penny's mom? Maybe we'll get a last name or are they keeping that for the series final wedding

Like I said before. I'm not sure if we'll see them making out much, so I'm all for L&P going to the gun rang and and other things as a couple. Maybe Penny joining the guys at paint ball. I'd so love a guy v girls paint ball game, I'm sure Bernadette would be great at it and Amy would do anything with her besty. I'm sure they can find a 4th for the girls.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHouston (View Post)
There's a long list that began when he started dating Penny. He has hinted (or outright said) he was only in it for the sex. He has laughed at her beliefs, he "cheats" on Priya. I would need time to come up with a more comprehensive list, but I know that when I watch it, I keep finding another thing to add to the list.

It's not just me, either. My mother, my husband and my sister watch it with me and they all see it too.

I suppose it's in the same vain as Sheldon becoming more annoying and childish.

Every once in a while, Leonard does something that makes me remember that I used to love him, but those moments are getting fewer and farther between.
Yeah I have to agree with every word you've said,in season 1 to 3 the P/L thing was funny, now it all seems so forced Its as if P/L is the writers safe zone
Old 01-21-2012, 04:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know the P/L relationship in the most latest episode seemed quite good to me and the ratings prove it all. TBBT pretty much beat everything else on tv during that half hour.
Old 01-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
So much goodness to come.

Who do we think could play Penny's mom? Maybe we'll get a last name or are they keeping that for the series final wedding

Like I said before. I'm not sure if we'll see them making out much, so I'm all for L&P going to the gun rang and and other things as a couple. Maybe Penny joining the guys at paint ball. I'd so love a guy v girls paint ball game, I'm sure Bernadette would be great at it and Amy would do anything with her besty. I'm sure they can find a 4th for the girls.
Oh there are so many possibilities with LP 2.0 and from the reports for epis 101 and 102 the writers are on the right track and are taking it for all it's worth.

hmm who couild play Mrs. Wyat?? I don't know, I know Kaley had mentioned Lisa Kudrow, but it kind of disturbs me to think of Phoebe being old enough to be her mom and married to Keith Carradine
Old 01-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
Oh there are so many possibilities with LP 2.0 and from the reports for epis 101 and 102 the writers are on the right track and are taking it for all it's worth.

hmm who couild play Mrs. Wyat?? I don't know, I know Kaley had mentioned Lisa Kudrow, but it kind of disturbs me to think of Phoebe being old enough to be her mom and married to Keith Carradine
I think they will choose a not real famous actress to play her mother. They seem to save the bigger name stars for cameo appearances.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
I think they will choose a not real famous actress to play her mother. They seem to save the bigger name stars for cameo appearances.
That could be true but Leonard and Sheldon's moms are played by known people and so is Penny's dad so I was thinking they'll continue that for her mom
Old 01-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
has anyone seen any promo yet for next week
dying to see how it plays out
Me too.

Lets get back to spoilers and speculation guys!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well my spec for someone to play Penny's mom, if we get to meet her this season. Probably someone blonde, around 50 but still can turn the guess heads, maybe someone like Heather Locklear? What would be cool is a big name movie actor or hey what about her mom on 8SR Katey Sagal?

I could see Penny being like Bridget growing up until she left home for Hollywood.

One thing I want to know before the season is out is Penny's last name. Maybe if we don't get a wedding it could be Leonard down on one knee. "Penny **** will you do me the honor..."

So I see we haven't been getting many sides of late, since Siri. I guess this means no new guest stars for the time being, which means more time for the main cast.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wasn't there an episode where Sheldon told Penny if she kept eating like that she would resemble her mother? We may need an actress for Penny's mom that's a little rounder ?
Old 01-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtired (View Post)
Wasn't there an episode where Sheldon told Penny if she kept eating like that she would resemble her mother? We may need an actress for Penny's mom that's a little rounder ?
You're right but still pretty... this is of course if the shows writers and casting remembers what they said in the past. He's an idea, isn't Roseanne Barr making a come back to TV, it would also tie in well with the other people from Johnny's past!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread