Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

thanks for all the spoilers!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Yay I am happy about all the S/P stuff and see he is still Sheldon, only doing something like that because he was told to.... their relationship hasn't changed.... which is good because they are better as just two smart friends who have awkward moments (meaning Shamy BTW)
Old 12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
New Fan

Thanks so much for the report!!! I look forward to them!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the report Roxanne!

The Sheldon/Penny/Amy scenes sound adorbs
Old 12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the report. Love scene 9.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Roxanne.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the report Roxanne I'm excited for the Shamy scenes & it seems like it'll be a funny episode.

Disappointed by the lack of Raj screentime & L/P scenes but that seems to be a reccuring issue the past couple of seasons now
Old 12-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellehcim_belle (View Post)
Disappointed by the lack of Raj screentime
They have so much to explore with the character they are not using Raj to his full potential. One of the few shows that broken the lines with a character that isn't from North America. They need to reap that!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronakMagnus (View Post)
They have so much to explore with the character they are not using Raj to his full potential. One of the few shows that broken the lines with a character that isn't from North America. They need to reap that!
Oh I definitely agree! Raj is my fave TBBT character & Kunal gets so little to work with that it is constantly frustrating!

I'm extremely sick of the constant Indian/racial jokes as well as the gay innuendos, as I'm sure Kunal is too. They have been played out, they need to move on to new material & develop Raj's character as the current formula for him is becoming very stale. This doesn't even take into acccount the fact that because of his mutism around woman he barley gets any lines. Add to that the fact that they have stopped giving him individual storylines, or even scenes with Howard lately & it's just a huge disappointment
Old 12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellehcim_belle (View Post)
Oh I definitely agree! Raj is my fave TBBT character & Kunal gets so little to work with that it is constantly frustrating!

I'm extremely sick of the constant Indian/racial jokes as well as the gay innuendos, as I'm sure Kunal is too. They have been played out, they need to move on to new material & develop Raj's character as the current formula for him is becoming very stale. This doesn't even take into acccount the fact that because of his mutism around woman he barley gets any lines. Add to that the fact that they have stopped giving him individual storylines, or even scenes with Howard lately & it's just a huge disappointment
Yeah I'll even take a love interest as seems to be the current trend. Something, Anything!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

A geeky love interest for Raj would be awesome, someone like Alice for example!
But I also liked him with Missy (not sure if she'll ever make an appearance again, though)...that would be another great deal to cause a "little" conflict in the Raj-department. Nevertheless I totally agree with you both, Raj can't speak to women, which means he naturally lacks in lines, more than the others. :/ Although his character has so much potential! Hopefully the writers will see that soon and work on some development in this area!

Ah, and I want to add a little thingy, concerning episode 5x12: I'm so looking forward to Sheldon's koala smile!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed. I have never liked it but I thought I read someone that he would have his own SL. I'll see if I can find the article.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)

The Sheldon/Penny shippers will happy that their favorite pairing shares a lot of screen time in this episode, although it will be bittersweet for them since it all went toward propping up Sheldon/Amy but you have to take what you can get.
There has never been truer words *bows*

I feel sorry for Howard, I think wanting to have kids is a surprisingly mature feeling.

About Bernadette, wouldn't this be complementary more than and inconsistency? I don't know how to explain about the daycare center and then the working all day. I could say they happened at different times in her youth, but I don't know. What if she had to care of her sibling and then they had the day care center...uhh

But Bernadette handling kids that way doesn't not mean she doesn't know what to do with them, actually it could be complemented to both her handling Sheldon and her handling these kids. She was never unrelenting and she was strict with both. That she knows how to deal with them doesn't mean she loves dealing with them *shrugs*

Or I don't know :/ Maybe I didn't read something right in the report.

Thanks you so much for the report, Roxanne n.n It's amazing and thank you for those little outtakes you wrote.

Ahhh I don't know but the kiss makes me giddy *sways*
Old 12-09-2011, 02:05 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Ah, and I want to add a little thingy, concerning episode 5x12: I'm so looking forward to Sheldon's koala smile!
Meee toooo!!! Can't wait for that.

I agree with you all concerning Raj. In fact, my bf and I were talking about this the other day, both wanting to see them focus on his character more and find a love interest that can be developed longer than 1 or 2 episodes worth.

My idea was to have him develop a relationship online, maybe through an MMO such as World of Warcraft (which we know they all play, or have played in other eps). I have personal experience with this (it's how my bf and I met) and it can be a really good way to get to know someone while sharing a common interest and WITHOUT having to talk in person.....well, at least for a while! Not sure how they would portray that on the show, but I think a lot of good facial expressions (which Kunal is quite good at) and voiceovers to represent typed conversations could be a fun twist.

Anyway, THANK YOU Roxanne for the wonderful taping report, as always. I'm very excited for this episode, especially the Shamy goodness! And funny Sheldon/Penny scenes, which I always appreciate.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the report, Roxanne! But I just noticed something...a few episodes back, didn't you mention something about the intro changing to include Bernadette and Amy? Because that doesn't seem to have taken place yet. I wonder if it's something they'll unveil for the 100th episode...

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Closed Thread   Post New Thread