Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
That bothers me, too. A lot of the stuff with Amy does make me laugh, but I don't want her getting so much attention that it comes at the expense of the others.
I know that Kaley's injury had a part in it - but really - other then last week and tomorrow - Penny really hasn't had a storyline. It sucks. I'd much rather see Penny storylines then Amy.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Ooo, I'm sure it will be worth it! Where in England are you going? I'm completely in love with London.

Yeah, it was sarcasm.

I'm going to Guildford (where I used to live) to stay but I'll be visiting Reading and London as well. We're visiting family.

Ah, yes. I forgot the sarcasm thing. I didn't pick that up since it was written. And here I was reading something into it. How disappointing. I certainly think Amy would be lucky if she was going to get a night of sexing with Sheldon. But that's probably just me and my love of Jim Parsons.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! I'm so excited for tomorrows episode!
Poor Leo...

The Big Bang Theory Gallery - The Boyfriend Complexity
Old 11-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

TBBT is getting to be too much like 'Friends' a show I never cared much for.
Where the science? Where are the geeks / nerds?
Fighting over who's the sidekick? Where is the shark!
Old 11-17-2010, 01:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pic.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux3 (View Post)
There has been more science on the show the last few episodes and last episode was dedicated to Indiana Jones and the geeky act of waiting outside for hours to get a seat and also featured Wil Wheaton. I think the writers realized they were straying a bit from the geek and are trying to get back to it.

But yeah, they need to lay off the relationship stuff a bit. With Leonard/Penny, Sheldon/Amy and Howard/Bernadette, it's all getting a bit much.

Although I have to admit, the Sheldon/Amy relationship is by far the creepiest relationship I've ever seen on TV.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That bothers me, too. A lot of the stuff with Amy does make me laugh, but I don't want her getting so much attention that it comes at the expense of the others.
Thank you for the taping report Roxanne.

This has been my main concern in adding Amy and Bernadette. I got hooked on the show first and foremost because of L/P but I also love Howard, Raj and Sheldon. If we need another female to help get Penny's perspective than I can deal with that for a few episodes. But to bring all of them on the show on a more regular basis will hurt the dialogue of the original 5 characters especially Raj who seems to get the short end of the stick.

As for this episode I really want to wait to see it before I can pass judgement on it. I do believe the side kick storyline to be a geeky thing. I could definitely see nerds doing challenges to see who would be the superhero.

Leonard and Penny didn't seem to have much dialogue and Penny was in only 2 scenes. I guess with last weeks episode focusing on them the writers gave more to the other cast members.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the great write-up Roxanne. Not sure what to think with the two new characters around so much. They were novelties when they arrived, but lets hope the writers know when they have stayed long enough. Guest stars who stick around too long tend to ruin entire seasons. Not sure if anyone here is a Chuck fan, but Brandon Routh's character single-handedly ruined season 3 for me.

Sorry for the double post. Browser window problems.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the great write-up Roxanne. Not sure what to think with the two new characters around so much. They were novelties when they arrived, but lets hope the writers know when they have stayed long enough. Guest stars who stick around too long tend to ruin entire seasons. Not sure if anyone here is a Chuck fan, but Brandon Routh's character single-handedly ruined season 3 for me.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy76 (View Post)
I love chuck as well did he play Daniel Shaw
Old 11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux3 (View Post)
I don't think it's anything like Friends. If it was, I'd be enjoying this season a lot more than I am.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer27a (View Post)
I love chuck as well did he play Daniel Shaw
Yep, that was him. I felt sorry for Routh, Chuck fans can be mean when our nerd is threatened.

The guys on the show make me feel normal, I think that is why I enjoy BBT so much.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy76 (View Post)
Yep, that was him. I felt sorry for Routh, Chuck fans can be mean when our nerd is threatened.

The guys on the show make me feel normal, I think that is why I enjoy BBT so much.
yeah
Old 11-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Supreme Fan

FYI, the episode airs Dec 9th. JTYLTK.

☆Krys ☆
Old 11-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oops double post.

Last edited by LadyHouston; 11-19-2010 at 07:44 AM Reason: accident
Closed Thread   Post New Thread