Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2003, 06:08 PM
New Fan

I'm not letting this show fade into the background... C'mon Kay! I know you are with me.. And I know there are others too...
Old 11-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've had shows get canceled on me before and none of them were ever brought back, so I don't hold out much hope..... I wish it would at least get a full season, but if it doesn't, well, I have the episodes on tape. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

~Kat
Old 11-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

So the show has officially been cancelled then?? I am so confused.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 11-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't believe there's been an official statement from the WB (correct me if I'm wrong).

~Kat
Old 11-14-2003, 09:56 AM
New Fan

I don't think so... The show is still on the website.

On a more positive note: I read an article on Futon Critic that they are bringing Lyon's Den back from hiatus or being cancelled.. So why not Tarzan? I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed :d
Old 11-16-2003, 12:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well the WB won't give the 'official' word on Tarzan... all they'll say is that the show is on hiatus. Well we know there are 2 episodes left...and that's all they've filmed. We've been petitioning the WB sending in post cards.... sending emails... sending faxes... and filling their Viewer Comment Line up with praise about Tarzan and asking for a full season.

If you'd like to join the fight check out the details at the Save Tarzan website:
http://savetarzan.withtheprettiness.net/

All the mailing addresses and phone numbers/email addys are there. We need all the help we can give. We're also targeting UPN as well seeing as they have picked up WB shows in the past.... such as Buffy and Roswell. We're not through yet..... lets show them we need LOTS more Tarzan. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2003, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know where the show stand? I read that production has been halted but that doesn't necessarily mean cancelled, does it? I like this show
more every week. The WB just needs to give it a little time to find its audience.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:36 PM
New Fan

Nothing new. The show is still on hiatus, and the critics have already dug a grave for it.

Sidenote: it really burns me that critics are so rough on TF because he used to be a model and this is his first acting job. I don't thing he has ever claimed to be a great actor, only someone who is working really hard at improving his abilities and chances. That's so totally rude and obnoxious. Give him some credit people!
Old 11-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi yaz Peeps!

I've just got off the phone with The WB's Programming Dept. AND was told that "officially" Tarzan is on hiatus. AND a decision will be made as to its fate in a couple of weeks after its final airing.

Also. The WB is reading the Feedback messages very closely. AND if you're a fan whose affiliate pulled Tarzan from airing...Post a message! Tell them your affiliate's call letters AND tell them you want Tarzan to air this coming Sunday!!! I explained to the gentleman that we...the fans have been working our collective arses off to get the ratings higher...AND Tarzan being pulled from the schedule is defeating both our efforts. So. AGAIN. Post at the Feedback forum!!! I would also suggest that EVERYONE post at the Feedback forum! Be nice. *bg*

Also. No decision has been made on what will air in Tarzan's Sunday spot other than CA's special...possibily Charmed afterwards. I was told though not confirmed that after the new year repeats of Tarzan may air. Again. Nothing confirmed yet.

Viewer Feedback-> http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0...4;1687,00.html

Call the WB
Viewer Comment Line - 818-977-6878

Fax The WB Programming Department - 818-977-5015

E-mail - faces@thewb.com

Snail mail (POSTCARDS only remember)

The WB Television Network
4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 34R
Burbank, CA 91522
Mr. Jordan Levin, Co-CEO
Mr. John Litvack, EVP, Current Programming and Primetime Scheduling

Save Tarzan Campaign Website-> http://savetarzan.withtheprettiness.net
Old 11-20-2003, 04:48 PM
Addicted Fan

[Edited: Same questions, different day. Erica, you've been warned not to post numerous, repetitive questions. You must follow the rules for posting at this message board. -Nikki]

[ 11-20-2003: Message edited NikNak ]
Old 11-21-2003, 11:44 AM
New Fan

For Toronto fans...

I just checked the programming schedule for Global TV, and Tarzan is back on the schedule for November 28th, Friday @ 8PM. They are airing Emotional Rescue. So please tune in.

Also, if you want to contact Global to let them know how much you love the show, here's the contact information.

Global TV Ontario: Global Television Network
81 Barber Greene Road
Toronto, ON M3C 2A2
Tel: (416) 446-5311
Old 11-24-2003, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

What's more effective -- writing a postcard, doing email or calling the WB, or all three? Does anyone have any suggesions? Is the show officially cancelled or on hiatus? Someone give me some suggestions! Sunday nights will be miserable without Tarzan!
Old 12-20-2003, 05:08 PM
New Fan

this sucks. tarzan only shows at 2:30 in the morning on sundays on global. well, i guess it's up to my vcr. stupid canadian television. i wish i had wb!!!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[ 12-20-2003: Message edited jo the ho ]
Old 02-04-2004, 10:26 PM
MST Manager

The show, Tarzan, has been cancelled, so Bel and I have decided to close this thread since there will be no further spoilers or upcoming episodes for this TV series. Please continue discussing the show and past episodes that have already aired on the Tarzan Thread here at FF on the Television Board. Thanks for being here with us on the Spoilers Board, and hopefully, we'll continue to see you around on other threads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either one of us. Take care! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nikki