Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2003, 12:58 AM
New Fan

Tarzan & Jane Spoilers

Spoiler comp will go here .. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Once we have a few. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Original post:
Does anyone have spoilers for this show. I would like to know if its going to be craptacular or another Smallvile? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-07-2003: Message edited jjt ]
Old 05-29-2003, 06:09 PM
New Fan

I've seen the pilot and I really dont see it as a new Smallville. Its more like "Beauty and the Beast" meets "NYPD blue". lol
But the guy who plays Tarzan is reeaally yummy
Old 05-30-2003, 03:03 AM
New Fan

hey Coroba
you want to do the first spoiler and post a summary and review of the pilot. I would enjoy it geatly.
thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2003, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Hey great new website I saw launched for the show.
www.tarzanandjaneonline.com
Old 05-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

THey just added a image gallery of the video to view

http://www.thewb.com/Popups/PhotoGal...~~high,00.html
Old 05-31-2003, 01:09 PM
jjt
Master Fan

Thanks for the links Fraz. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

It's not T&J until I see Cheetah. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2003, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I still don't know whether to watch or not....
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 06-02-2003, 04:53 PM
New Fan

ok, this is a summary of the pilot:

The ep opens with a group of men in lab coats, entering a room where there is a bed with restrains on it.The bed is empty, and the restrains broken. Apparently the test subject has escaped. Tehy look up and the test subject (naked from waist up)attacks them.
At this point we havent yet seen its face but we understand its male, and moves with superhuman strength and speed.
The action moves to the roof of the building, where its raining , and then we see men in commando uniform
trying to capture "the creature" (who is apparently someone with a really hot body).
Then we get to see some fighting sequenses (How Tarzan knows martial arts at this point escapes me), but eventually the subject vanishes;we see the men looking for him but cant find anything. Then the camera pans down and we see him hanging from a gool sculpture and as the camera goes into a wider shot ,
We see a sign on top ogf the building which says "GREYSTOKE" ( I presume its Corporations).
END OF TEASER
Old 06-02-2003, 05:34 PM
New Fan

*Ok, this part is a little fuzzy, cause its been quite a while since I've see it
We see Jane, a tough NYPD cop, investigating a case, while her boyfriend (lets call him tougher beefcakey-hotmuffin Camel commercialposterboy- NY cop), is telling her how much he loves her, blah, blah.
The case is about someone killing homeless people, by means of torching them to a crisp.
Jane and her partner (lets call him comic relief-minority-have to be -in the show , but also expendable guy), are investigating the crime scene, and while stumbling on a pack of dogs eating something I'm trying to block from my memory, discover someone sharing their entree of delicious rottten filth. Did I mention that someone is human? Well I am now. Anyway, Jane is chasing him all over the place, including tall buildings, rooftops , which by the way present no real obstacle for either of them to jump. SpiderTarzan and SpiderJane go at it for awile, but wait! She miscalculates and start to fall. While we all know she's not going to cause you know...pilot, we are still overwealmed by the fact that he catches her and lifts her off the edge.
Then we see him for the first time.Mmmmmmmmmmm that boy is fiiiine...mighty fine.She gasps, (not from fear or the fact she nearly died, but from the sight of his naked torso, long blond hair, pouty lips..errmm, ok lets get back to the point).
(to be continued)
Old 06-02-2003, 11:31 PM
New Fan

thanks coroba
for the first part of your summmary. its really cool of you to do it.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 12:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Admittedly, Travis is nice to look at. Those CK ads are very...good.

But, I have yet to see him act. I'll be tuning in for the pilot out of being curious, but I'm not convinced it's a great show, yet. I guess we'll see [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vincent K. Fans
Old 06-03-2003, 04:12 AM
New Fan

i agree, travis is hot but how he acts will determine the whole show. look at smallville's tom welling he was a model too and sometimes he can act pretty good especially if red kytptonite is involved. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 04:48 PM
New Fan

*Sorry for the delay guys, RL issuesare keeping me busy!
Ok, where were we? Ahhh, Travis' torso-I mean Tarzan rescuing Jane. Ok, so after about 31/2 min. of Jane drooling (dont get me wrong, the female viewers will too), and stunned over the whole "I've been saved from a half naked male model with super human strength", an entire team of men in uniform descends from the sky (well, from an helicopter) and capture him.
Jane notices a certain badge looking like a "G" on their sleeves.
Cut to next morning, in Janes appartment, where her sister is drilling her about who this man was and what did he look like, and how high he rated on the hotness scale, if he was available, what were his prospects, and dammit,a did he own an appartment in the upper east side or rented one? Well, ok she didnt actually ask all these things, just the hotness factor.(to which she answered 11 on a scale of 1-10..sheesh).
After the sisterly third degree, by which the writers established that Jane is attracted to him (like we wouldnt know otherwise, the show is called "Tarzan and Jane' for gods sake!)we see her talking with her hunky boyfriend, who says "screw taking it slow, I want us to live together"...yeah..like THATS gonna work out ok.
Back to the police station Jane is trying to figure out who these men in uniform were , and by pure coincidence, otherwise known as plot device, she sees a report on TV which talks about the death of a multi-millionaire , about 20 years ago, from a plane accident, in the deep african jungle. For some reason the millionaire is a dead ringer for Reverend Eric Camden from 7th heaven (ok, so its actually a pic of
Stephen Collins, since he is after all in another WB show).
The news guy continues by saying that both him (John Clayton) , and his wife as well as their son John jr. were presumed missing, till recently when his brother, after years of searching for him found the couples remains, minus the son. At this point, one wonders how difficult it would be to find them all these years, since the time off the accident was in the mid-eighties, and not in the 19th century- There is such a thing as a flight schedule, log and a little thing we like to call "sa-tel-lites".
But since this is not as important as the "G" sign Jane notices as the initial for "Greystoke Corp", I just have to let that go.

[ 06-03-2003: Message edited Coroba ]
Old 06-04-2003, 06:26 PM
New Fan

coroba you're doing a great job. keep it coming. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

If anybody wants to see screencaps from the pilot screener visit this place:
http://www.nightisland.net/tarzanand...e0/page_01.htm

[ 06-04-2003: Message edited DVSgirl ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread