Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
New Fan

Here's a couple of shots from Alyson Hannigans guest star on the show from the episodes "Sally Simpson" and "Wont get fooled again" (I think)

Old 01-24-2004, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Sniff....sniff......sniff......SNIFF.....SNIFF.....sniff....sniffsnifsniffsniff...... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Just looking for spoilers! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for those pics disobey you never disapoint!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 04:55 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't think there was a filming last night. I'm pretty sure it was a hiatus week, which is why Ashton and Topher had all the interviews.

There are filmings scheduled for:
1-30
2-6
2-13
2-27
3-5
3-19
3-26

I heard that Fox will be going to a year round tv season instead of the normal Sept-May season..
I just wonder how that will work. Like will they order more episodes, or just spread them out? That would mean about 2 new episodes a month.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Alyson lookes wonderful I can't wait for her shows. That outfit of Kelso's in the second picture almost blinded me. What is the deal with his wardrobe this season. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh wow, great pictures!! where did you get them? and how did you get them?
Old 01-25-2004, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dana_Lana:
<STRONG>I don't think there was a filming last night. I'm pretty sure it was a hiatus week, which is why Ashton and Topher had all the interviews.</STRONG>
Oh and here I was all ready and giddy for some new spoilers!! Oh well.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

Why didn't they have a taping?? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm loving the pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan:
<STRONG>Why didn't they have a taping?? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm loving the pics [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
They usually tape three episodes and then have a week off. Also, both Topher and Ashton's movies premiered this week and neither of them was in LA for most of the week.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KatieS41787:
<STRONG>

They usually tape three episodes and then have a week off. Also, both Topher and Ashton's movies premiered this week and neither of them was in LA for most of the week.</STRONG>
Ohh, okay. I thought they were on their third week last friday.
Old 01-26-2004, 10:42 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Haven't been here in forever, but I wanted to drop in and say I'm sad about there hardly being an J/H interaction this season, but with BS only being in one more episode, it gives me hope that J/H will have some moments durning the episode where she leaves again, which I think she will.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Wait, I'm confused. I thought that Brooke Sheilds only signed up for three episodes. Did she sign up for more? Or were only two filmed? I really thought her leaving again would have had a bigger impact on her only daughter...it would be such a great excuse to have shippy J/H scenes... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Old 01-27-2004, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Brooke Shields is only in one more eppie? Then the next one should be very J/H! Ooh, I'm excited!
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

This may sound a little odd, but I really like that in "Do You Think It's Alright?" Hyde says to Jackie, "You're beautiful" as opposed to "You look beautiful." I just find there's something much deeper and stronger about it. Or maybe I need to eat something, I dunno . . .

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 01-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gaelicmaiden:
<STRONG>This may sound a little odd, but I really like that in "Do You Think It's Alright?" Hyde says to Jackie, "You're beautiful" as opposed to "You look beautiful." I just find there's something much deeper and stronger about it. Or maybe I need to eat something, I dunno . . .</STRONG>
Wow then we both need something to eat cause I agree it does seem to have a deeper meaning. Kind like he is talking not just about her looks.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY! Finally some J/H spoilers! Can't wait [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
→ 182

Closed Thread   Post New Thread