Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Lizzy Weiss tweeted the title of the next episode last night:

https://twitter.com/Lizzy_Weiss/stat...29065582546944

It's called A Mad Tea Party.

It will be filming for the next week, and we know that Travis will not be appearing in it. Ryan Lane posted this message on Instagram last night:
ryanlane_officialSee you later, America! #OutOfCountry #FirstTime #Cruise #Carnivals #Fun #Caribbean #Ocean #EightDays

https://instagram.com/p/4NO0Y2NXVm/?...nlane_official
But Travis was in the last episode, The Accommodations of Desire, quite extensively.

He posted a picture of himself filming with Bay last week:
About to do a scene with Vanessa. Ahh, can't say if it's good or bad... Tune in to find out later this Summer. #sab #studio #sabfamily #switchedatbirth #switchedatbirthset #switchedatbirthcast #switchedatbirthcrew #tv #losangeles #California #Hollywood #actor #fun #day #Family #friends #love

https://instagram.com/p/3-Gwm9NXfS/?...nlane_official

And he posted a picture of himself filming with Daphne last week:
ryanlane_officialThis morning shoot with awesome @katieleclerc Why are we so serious? 😈 #sab #studio #sabfamily #switchedatbirth #switchedatbirthset #switchedatbirthcast #switchedatbirthcrew #actor #abcfamily #California #crew #day #fun #Family #Hollywood #losangeles #California #friends #love #tv #show #series

https://instagram.com/p/3-JhhXtXTs/?...nlane_official
Does Daphne look pregnant in that picture? It's difficult to tell. She didn't look that way from any of the pictures taken during filming in the previous episode, so maybe not. I cannot figure out where Daphne is in that picture. It almost looks like she has a bib on her chest, like one would at the dentist office. But it looks more like a beauty parlor in the background. I can't tell. With the picture of Bay, she is obviously in Travis's bedroom. But with the Daphne picture, it difficult to pinpoint.

Bay had her hair done with a reddish pink flower in it, for The Accommodations of Desire, too. It's the way she used to wear her hair when she worked at Maui, Kansas. I wonder if that has anything to do with Ty. Or sometimes, Frida Kahlo wears her hair that way. Perhaps it is more of a Frida Kahlo fantasy.
https://instagram.com/p/4LeXwuDPHS/?...ay_kennish_bkv
She also had her hair done in braids for the last episode. It reminds me of a Frida Kahlo style.
https://instagram.com/p/4LeZo1jPHW/?...ay_kennish_bkv
And I could not remember if this picture was an old one, from Season 3, or if Sharee might be back in Season 4B. I don't know why she would, so I'd say it's from Season 3. But who knows? Maybe the writers wanted to resolve her mother's story in a way that was more satisfying to viewers. I always thought it was weird that something so horrific could happen, and yet, Sharee acted as though things were fine.
https://instagram.com/p/4Lea8KjPHa/?...ay_kennish_bkv
Whatever happens, according to pictures, Bay appears to have scenes with Travis more than any other character this season.

Here's another one from the episode before The Accommodations of Desire:
https://instagram.com/p/3jBD5eDPNs/?...ay_kennish_bkv
Then, there have been several pictures of Bay with Travis at Scratch. There have been pictures of Bay with Travis in the audience of a sporting event at UMKC, pictures of Travis with Bay at the Kennish house, pictures of Travis with Bay at his dorm room.

We will definitely have a lot of Travis and Bay in Season 4B.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm still very hesitant about all the Travis and bay stuff

However Looks like Bianca posted that photo so sharee is coming back for an episode.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:28 AM
Total Fan

I'm still hoping for Blair Redford (Ty) to return next season. Has anyone heard anything about this or is he gone for good?
ANd what about Bay finding out about the fake cheating from his part?
Old 06-23-2015, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like we're far beyond that point, but who knows what the writers have planned
Old 06-23-2015, 05:23 AM
Addicted Fan

bay already found out about ty not cheating on her and she didn't care enough to contact him.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Do we know the premire date?
Old 06-23-2015, 06:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
bay already found out about ty not cheating on her and she didn't care enough to contact him.
when did that happen?
Guess I haven't been paying that much attention then...
Old 06-23-2015, 08:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I think it was 3x09.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Since Season 1A, I have wanted a Bay & Emmett baby. It has been foreshadowed. It has been hinted. We have been teased.

Remember the spoiler picture Lizzy Weiss tweeted right before Season 3B, right after Bay & Emmett had unprotected sex in the park?

It was a picture of Bay standing in a nursery for a baby boy. Turned out to be for Emmett's baby brother.

Well, now, Lea Thompson is tweeting the same sort of picture. Bay is hidden behind a bunch of women, so we cannot see her belly. But she is at a baby shower for a baby boy.

And of course, it will not be for Bay, even though she had sex with two men last season.

I am sure the baby shower will be for Toby & Lily. It will be their baby boy.

That's no way for Switched at Birth to end. Not when they have teased fans about a beautiful Bemmett baby for four years.

I want a baby Bemmett so much, and I know we won't see one. It's so sad.

Old 06-25-2015, 04:09 PM
Addicted Fan

a lily/toby baby would be really boring. plus, it looks like whoever's it is is keeping it. so what is so "controversial" about this storyline?
Old 06-25-2015, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
a lily/toby baby would be really boring. plus, it looks like whoever's it is is keeping it. so what is so "controversial" about this storyline?
I agree.

A Lily and Toby baby would do nothing to change the way I think about pregnancy. It's not compelling. It's not controversial.

Quote:
According to E! News on Tuesday, this situation is going to be one of the most powerful storylines that the show has ever come across. In fact, it's supposed to be much deeper than the rape incident from earlier this year.
How would a Lily and Toby baby do what E! News claims this pregnancy will do?

So, Anne, do you think it will be Bay (or Daphne)?

What do you think is going on? Maybe Bay shuns the father of the baby and decides to raise a child without him? Could that be the story?

The episode is called A Mad Tea Party, and it is obviously a baby shower. I thought it was going to be a wedding shower, based on a picture released yesterday.

I see Toby and Bay looking like they are about to rehearse walking down the aisle. I thought maybe Toby was marrying Lily and he asked Bay to be his "best person" since Emmett is persona non grata in the Kennish family now.

Do you see any clues in this picture that I am missing?

Old 06-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Addicted Fan

idk. i don't want it to be bay because it's just so much. but i don't want it to be lily because that's boring.

is that lily in the bottom right corner of the pic?
Old 06-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
idk. i don't want it to be bay because it's just so much. but i don't want it to be lily because that's boring.

is that lily in the bottom right corner of the pic?
Yep. I am pretty sure that it is. She's wearing a pretty dress.

It looks like it will most likely be Lily. This picture was just released, too, and Bay is obviously not pregnant, nor is Daphne.

Perhaps Lily will decide to give Toby the baby and allow him to raise it by himself?

Lily didn't seem to really love Toby. She seemed far more attracted to that professor, and she was so disappointed in Toby's choices as a DJ.

Lily doesn't seem to understand Toby or appreciate him for who he is. So perhaps she will give the baby to him to raise on his own. That would cause Toby to grow up quickly, for sure.

Oh, well. I want to see a scene where Bay & Emmett WANT to make a baby one day. I want to see them try to make it happen, not just get ambushed by it.

If it is Lily & Toby having a baby boy, in the way that it appears to be, the story may be interesting in a cerebral sort of way, but there sure won't be anything tugging at my heart strings, not seriously anyway.

Old 06-25-2015, 05:22 PM
Addicted Fan

i wonder how much time is going to pass during 4b.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i wonder how much time is going to pass during 4b.
I wonder, too.

Probably six months (December 2014 to June 2015), but it could be longer.

It definitely appears to be Lily's pregnancy. Here's another photo of the baby shower. My guess is that Melody is at the shower because Lily is her co-worker.

Emmett will still be in LA.

At least Bay looks happy and healthy. That's the one positive out of all the pictures. Bay must recover from her breakup with Emmett and survive whatever Chip Coto does to her.

That's good and a definite bright spot.

I'm just tired of the cast and crew playing with fans' emotions. They know how much some of us would be excited to see a Bemmett Baby.

In multiple pictures, they purposefully pose Bay so no one can see whether she is pregnant or not.

And of course, she isn't, yet again. I wish they wouldn't toy with me like that.

I don't want Bay (or any character) to suffer an unwanted pregnancy. But when I love Bay & Emmett together, as much as I do, it's difficult.

Over the last four years, we have watched Angelo have a baby with Lana, Cameron have a baby with Debbie, and now, Toby have a baby with Lily.

Why do the writers tease me like that? It seems unfair. And cruel, to be honest.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread