Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Switched at Birth S&S #6: A cheater, a maneater, and a relationship that just might teeter!

Welcome to the 6h thread for

Switched at Birth, a new drama airing on ABC Family,
is about two teenage girls who discover that they were accidentally
switched as newborns in the hospital. Bay Kennish grew up in a wealthy
family with two parents and a brother, while Daphne Vasquez, who
lost her hearing at an early age due to a case of meningitis, grew up
with a single mother and grandmother in a working-class neighborhood.
Things come to a dramatic head when both families meet and struggle
to learn how to live together for the sake of the girls.

Season One:

1x19 "Game On Airing: Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bay gets stuck in the middle of Emmet’s custody battle, while Daphne participates in a basketball game that has Carlton and Buckner facing off.

1x20 The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters Airing: Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kathryn and Regina team up to try and find Angelo, while Bay and Daphne team up on a birthday present for Emmett.

1x21 Venus, Cupid, Folly, and Time Airing: Tuesday, March 20, 2012

In the winter finale, Bay discovers a secret Emmett was hiding.

The show has officially been picked up for an additional 22 episodes,
making this the first series on ABC Family to have a 32 episode 1st season.

Source

Characters/Cast:

Daphne Vasquez________________________________Bay Kennish
Katie Leclerc __________________________________Vanessa Marano

Regina Vasquez___________________________Kathryn Kennish
Constance Marie________________________________Lea Thompson

Toby Kennish_______________________________John Kennish
Lucas Grabeel____________________________________D.W. Moffett

Emmett Bledsoe
Sean Berdy

2011 Teen Choice Awards

Choice Breakout Star
Katie Leclerc

Choice Breakout Star
Sean Berdy

Choice Summer TV Show
Switched at Birth

Choice Summer TV Star: Male
Lucas Grabeel

Choice Summer TV Star: Female
Vanessa Marano

Vote Here

Promos/Sneak Peeks:

Promo:

Sneak Peak Pictures for 1x19

Coming Soon!

Last edited by MagnoliaFairy; 03-06-2012 at 09:49 PM
Old 03-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Toby will look out for Bay, I'm SO wanting to see how Bay reacts to whatever it is and if Simone is involved Emmett, I want to see the show down between them, I want to see Bay have a huge freak out, a HUGE slap across the face to both Simone and Emmett
Old 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Love the title!!! Thanks for the new thread!

Simone vs Bay reminds me of that song, girl fight. I wonder how Bay finds out. Does Simone show up at the house and confront Bay and Emmett after prom? There were photos from both Constance's and Lizzy's twitters and it looks like Bay and Emmett are having a not so good talk after prom at her house. Does Simone film it? Does she tell Toby? Are there rumors going around Buckner and Wilke informs Daphne and that's why Emmett leaves Bay on the dance floor to get confronted by Daphne who gives him the ultimatum to tell Bay?

I remember when Brandon cheated on Kelly on 90210 the girl recorded the phone conversation they had about their sexual encounter and sent it to her. Awful as a viewer!

Last edited by Slayerfan714; 03-03-2012 at 10:12 PM
Old 03-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

"Secrets, lies and betrayal! Tonight on ABC Family! Don't miss a new episode of Switched at Birth at 8/7c followed by a new episode of Jane by Design!"

My parody of ABC Family promo department.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

It can't be worse than the Secret Life promos
Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)

Simone vs Bay reminds me of that song, girl fight. I wonder how Bay finds out. Does Simone show up at the house and confront Bay and Emmett after prom? There were photos from both Constance's and Lizzy's twitters and it looks like Bay and Emmett are having a not so good talk after prom at her house. Does Simone film it? Does she tell Toby? Are there rumors going around Buckner and Wilke informs Daphne and that's why Emmett leaves Bay on the dance floor to get confronted by Daphne who gives him the ultimatum to tell Bay?

I remember when Brandon cheated on Kelly on 90210 the girl recorded the phone conversation they had about their sexual encounter and sent it to her. Awful as a viewer!
Really? I didn't see those photos. That doesn't sound good, though.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Oh PLEASE do not let it be where everyone knows and Bay finds out last. I'd be absolutely FURIOUS!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh geez! How much does she have to suffer through before the writers will give her a break? Poor Bay!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Well the one Constance posted you can't really tell as Emmett's back is to the camera, but Bay doesn't look happy, and the one from LW's twitter had Bay looking behind her and Emmett's expression was weird. And the caption was "it was cold on set last night." I don't know if that is to be taken literally as in it was a cold night or that the mood was cold.

If you go to WhoSay - Photos and videos directly from Celebrities and Influencers and type in Constance Marie you can see the photo and you can check Lizzy's twitter as well.

Woah, calm down. I was just saying I don't know how she'll find out; not that everyone will know before her.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Well the one Constance posted you can't really tell as Emmett's back is to the camera, but Bay doesn't look happy, and the one from LW's twitter had Bay looking behind her and Emmett's expression was weird. And the caption was "it was cold on set last night." I don't know if that is to be taken literally as in it was a cold night or that the mood was cold.

If you go to WhoSay - Photos and videos directly from Celebrities and Influencers and type in Constance Marie you can see the photo and you can check Lizzy's twitter as well.

Woah, calm down. I was just saying I don't know how she'll find out; not that everyone will know before her.
I wasn't upset over that, I'd be upset over that scenario, actually I'm already pissed at emmett's behavior, if she finds out from someone other than him, then he'll officially be on my **** list for the time being

Pathetic that Emmett is going to suddenly be all nice to bay next couple episodes after this one. Be a man Emmett, tell her the truth and take whatever she dishes out at you!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the starting the new thread.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-04-2012, 12:45 AM
New Fan

I have found my people!

I've been searching for a place to share my SaB obsession...so. hello!

Although this thread and the last one have officially freaked me out, since I didn't come to the conclusion that Emmett was going to cheat, even after seeing the promo pics. Ugh, I hope it doesn't happen because I am ridiculously obsessed with Bay/Emmett.

I have no idea how to post an avatar or a sig or anything yet....this is actually my first post, but I felt compelled to jump in!
Old 03-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL! I had to go back to the last thread to read all that I missed since I checked in last night. You guys sure are thinking this one thru...lol

I strongly suspect that Emmett's secret from Bay is that he dropped Speech Therapy. The previews and spoilers almost always lead us on to think that it's worse than it is. I saw the pic of Emmett and Simone together, but I like to think that Emmett is smart enough not to fall for Simone's mind games. Only time will tell...
Old 03-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by conhosh (View Post)
LOL! I had to go back to the last thread to read all that I missed since I checked in last night. You guys sure are thinking this one thru...lol

I strongly suspect that Emmett's secret from Bay is that he dropped Speech Therapy. The previews and spoilers almost always lead us on to think that it's worse than it is. I saw the pic of Emmett and Simone together, but I like to think that Emmett is smart enough not to fall for Simone's mind games. Only time will tell...
trust me i am hoping all of this is wrong..
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by conhosh (View Post)

Hey, Chez! I hope you're right about his secret, but what do you think his mistake could be? I don't think Bay would end it because he dropped ST.

Hi, Morgana! Welcome! I'm Lydia.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread