Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2013, 06:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope that's what happens. There's nothing wrong with long distance relationships if they're portrayed well.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 07-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
What do you want to bet that Ty will break things off with Bay and tell her not to wait for him, because he knows the reality of deployment?

Do you think Bay could realize that things weren't all that great with Ty and really and truly decide she does have feelings for Emmett? Especially when she sees him with his new girlfriend?

But Emmett might feel like Bay is just saying that to him because Ty is deployed, and Emmett won't believe Bay (even though her feelings for him are real).

LW would do something like that, wouldn't she?
i don't know what to think anymore.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What do you want to bet that Ty will break things off with Bay and tell her not to wait for him, because he knows the reality of deployment?

Do you think Bay could realize that things weren't all that great with Ty and really and truly decide she does have feelings for Emmett? Especially when she sees him with his new girlfriend?

But Emmett might feel like Bay is just saying that to him because Ty is deployed, and Emmett won't believe Bay (even though her feelings for him are real).

LW would do something like that, wouldn't she?
I don't think Ty will end things with Bay. I really do think Ty loves Bay and think he has since he left the first time. I think he will leave and they will have a long distance realtionship and he will come back a couple of shows into season 3. I don't think they are ready to end the war/solider story yet. They are going to write that then with him away. If Bay and Emmett do get back together I think it will be more towards the end of season 3.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Given how little screentime and focus the character of Emmett has been given in ALL of Season 2, not just 2B (especially compared to guest stars), I don't see how the writers are suddenly going do a 180 and give him his own story/love interest in Season 3. Especially if Ty, Nikki, and maybe Jace are all still around. It's been made pretty clear in my opinion where he falls in that hierarchy. The writers, for whatever reason, don't write for the character.

Last edited by KBrownie; 07-18-2013 at 06:39 PM
Old 07-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Addicted Fan

yeah if he does get a new girlfriend, i'm sure it will be more of an off screen relationship. if they couldn't even give toby and nikki build up, they for sure won't do it for emmett and some girl.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
yeah if he does get a new girlfriend, i'm sure it will be more of an off screen relationship. if they couldn't even give toby and nikki build up, they for sure won't do it for emmett and some girl.
Then it's like, why even bother? Just so you can say that you're using Emmett? I almost wish that Sean Berdy finds some other acting opportunity that makes more use of his abilities. They are just wasting him on this show right now. He's credited as part of the main cast, yet the guest characters have had more to do than him. I'm sure he'll be MIA for at least a couple more of the five episodes that are left, but Ty and Jace will be in every one.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrownie (View Post)
Given how little screentime and focus the character of Emmett has been given in ALL of Season 2, not just 2B (especially compared to guest stars), I don't see how the writers are suddenly going do a 180 and give him his own story/love interest in Season 3. Especially if Ty, Nikki, and maybe Jace are all still around. It's been made pretty clear in my opinion where he falls in that hierarchy. The writers, for whatever reason, don't write for the character.
That's precisely why I believe they will do it. My thoughts are that they will have Emmett front and center in Season 3A.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want to know what Daphne got herself into. It doesn't say anything about Jace, so I wonder what his involvement is in it. I think it most likely to do with the information they discover. Maybe the truth that might come out will be that they're the ones who found the info? I wouldn't put it past Jace to post the information on his Blog. Maybe even post the whole affair and pregnancy. I'm pretty sure Amy (?) is the one pregnant like some have speculated. One episode description talked about Daphne getting frustrated with him. Maybe people find out about Jace's running that blog.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
That's precisely why I believe they will do it. My thoughts are that they will have Emmett front and center in Season 3A.
i wouldn't bet on it.

yeah whatever is happening with daphne probably has something to do with parker.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustanggirl (View Post)
I don't think Ty will end things with Bay. I really do think Ty loves Bay and think he has since he left the first time. I think he will leave and they will have a long distance realtionship and he will come back a couple of shows into season 3. I don't think they are ready to end the war/solider story yet. They are going to write that then with him away. If Bay and Emmett do get back together I think it will be more towards the end of season 3.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I think. And that's how they'll keep Mary Beth around, too.

Of course I'm usually wrong nine out of ten times so perhaps they will break them up and either leave Bay single or bring in another filler love interest, but I just have a feeling they are going to have them do a LDR thing.

Quote:
I really want to know what Daphne got herself into. It doesn't say anything about Jace, so I wonder what his involvement is in it. I think it most likely to do with the information they discover. Maybe the truth that might come out will be that they're the ones who found the info? I wouldn't put it past Jace to post the information on his Blog. Maybe even post the whole affair and pregnancy. I'm pretty sure Amy (?) is the one pregnant like some have speculated. One episode description talked about Daphne getting frustrated with him. Maybe people find out about Jace's running that blog.
It definitely has to do with Jace/Coto/Parker and I'd argue even Jeff. Even though Jeff's only back for one episode, I believe something from his return might affect her.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You bringing up Jeff makes me think that maybe the whole relationship that Daphne had with him might come out. Jace finds out and posts it maybe not realizing it was about Daphne. This could also be a possibility or maybe a combo or both.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah and that won't be good for her. I think they are trying to parallel Parker/Daphne. Even if Daphne was of age and it wasn't statutory rape, if that gets made public, it means colleges will know and other prospective employers. You don't want people knowing you slept with your boss, especially as a woman. We all know how society feels about that And for an aspiring chef, that could ruin any chance at a career for her.

It's also possible Jace publishes that stuff about Parker and she sues for slander or harassment.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

If Jace makes a post about Daphne and Jeff... wow. Interesting theory. If that happens though I'd feel terrible for Daphne. The writers could be trying to garner some sympathy for her. Daphne hasn't been very well received by a lot of fans for a while now.

No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it -The Emperor from Mulan
Old 07-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
Yeah and that won't be good for her. I think they are trying to parallel Parker/Daphne. Even if Daphne was of age and it wasn't statutory rape, if that gets made public, it means colleges will know and other prospective employers. You don't want people knowing you slept with your boss, especially as a woman. We all know how society feels about that And for an aspiring chef, that could ruin any chance at a career for her.

It's also possible Jace publishes that stuff about Parker and she sues for slander or harassment.
Yep completely agree. They had to have brought Jeff back for some reason and I don't think it has anything to do with closer. Personally I think they've gotten that already and the way some spoilers talk he's there for a reason so...

That could be the case too.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Daphne. She really has the worst taste in guys, well, sans Wilke/Noah. Jace and Jeff (even Travis when he's being assy mcasshat) just awful, horrible choices. Unfortunately it'll come back to bite her.

The wording of "John and Kathryn try to help Daphne" legal help? I don't know. It doesn't sound good. I see angst for the Kennish-Vasquez kids come 3A.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread