Dedicated Fan

The Surreal Life: Spoilers and Speculations

LIFE GETS TWICE AS SURREAL WHEN

THE WB PRESENTS A NEW INCARNATION OF

“THE SURREAL LIFE”

NEW CAST, NEW SURPRISES, NEW DRAMA

Six Celebrities Move Into One House As Production Begins On

Another Season Of This Series With A Six-Episode Order

BURBANK, CA (October 21, 2003) – The WB brings back to the television screen a second installment of the half-hour comedy/reality series, THE SURREAL LIFE, featuring a new, diverse group of America’s most-remembered pop culture figures. From the producers of “Surf Girls,” “The Howard Stern Show” and “Blind Date,” the celebrity cast includes two 80’s icons, a former evangelist’s wife, a beach babe, a reality veteran and a funky white boy. This unlikely group of housemates moved in together on Monday, October 20 and will share a “bling-bling” house in the Hollywood Hills for ten days.

THE SURREAL LIFE action will take place in the house and on “field trips” to various locations around Southern California. Visits from surprise special guest stars will add spice to the already crazy household.

Producers have selected a multigenerational group of familiar faces from yesterday’s headlines to live together for two weeks. While the roommates can come and go as they please, they’ll be required to interact with each other, share bedrooms and bathrooms, do household chores, go grocery shopping and prepare meals together. Their real-life drama will be captured on camera during an around-the-clock shooting schedule.

The celebrity housemates include:

The Crying Angel: Tammy Faye – The make-up, the tears, the drama, the Lord - she is so full of love, it's almost annoying!

The Hairy Devil: Ron Jeremy – They call him the "Hedgehog." Starring in over 1,700 adult movies, he brings an extra large package of personality. Will Tammy's faith be tested?

The Good Cop: Erik Estrada – Even with the paunch, he's still Ponch!

The Bad Seed: Rob "Vanilla Ice" Van Winkle – MC Hammer's nemesis moves into his old room. Will he make trouble, or play Nice, Nice Baby?

The Beach Babe: Traci Bingham – Sometimes called a "Black Barbie Doll," after “Baywatch,” she's been on a hubby hunt -- Hubba Hubba!

The Real Dirty Girl: Trishelle – This small town girl made a splash in the “Real World Vegas” hot tub. Are the celebrity men in the house safe -- and if so, what about the cameramen?

Cris Abrego & Rick Telles ("Next Action Star,” “Surf Girls”) and Mark Cronin (“The Howard Stern Show,” “Beat the Geeks”) created the series and serve as executive producers, along with Jay Renfroe and David Garfinkle (“Blind Date”). THE SURREAL LIFE is produced by Mindless Entertainment & Brass Ring Entertainment.

[*Edited- I put "spoilers and speculations" in the thread title so this wouldn't appear to be just a discussion thread. Thanks! -Nikki]

[ 12-28-2003: Message edited NikNak ]

Wilder: Did I? I must have been trying to rationalize some bad behavior at the time. I use the wife & kid bit to get me out of things I don't wanna do.

Jo: You're serious? You just lie?

Wilder: No, I don't lie. I, uh, I create characters.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Trishelle??? Wow!

Wilder: Did I? I must have been trying to rationalize some bad behavior at the time. I use the wife & kid bit to get me out of things I don't wanna do.

Jo: You're serious? You just lie?

Wilder: No, I don't lie. I, uh, I create characters.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:26 PM
MST Manager

Just to avoid pruning. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]