Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the scoop!

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/amp/20...oming-of-jack/

Last edited by quin0611; 10-14-2017 at 08:13 AM
Old 10-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Supernatural - Episode 13.05 - Advanced Thanatology - Press Release

Quote:
“Advanced Thanatology” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

BILLIE RETURNS…BUT NOT LIKE BEFORE – While working on a case involving the ghost of a demented doctor, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) get assistance from an unexpected source – Billie (guest star Lisa Berry). Castiel (Misha Collins) finds his way back to the Winchesters. John Showalter directed the episode written by Steve Yockey (#1305). Original airdate 11/9/2017.
Source: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the press release
Old 10-19-2017, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Any news on returning characters on this season of Supernatural? — Laura
Well, I’m assuming you heard the Kevin news, but he won’t be the only familiar face. And yet, this next one might not be in the apocalypse world. When talking about season 13’s standalone episodes, co-showrunner Robert Singer reveals that, “You’re going to see the return of Rowena in one of the standalones.” No word yet on what world she’s in or whether it’s even in present day, but just know that you haven’t seen the last of the witch that Lucifer claims he killed.

Quote:
Question: Is there anything for Sam fans to be excited for on Supernatural this season? —Maria
Ausiello: EP Brad Buckner says Sam has “some really charming scenes” with Lucifer’s son Jack, who is struggling to gain “full control” of his powers. “Right now, [Jack] is at the mercy of impulse. He senses something or feels something and, wham, a power that he didn’t even know he had emerges. … He’s actually more powerful than Lucifer, and all that stuff is bottled up. He just doesn’t know how to access it on a conscious level.” Enter Sam, who Buckner says is “trying to deal with this kid as a kind of son and give him lessons and slowly give him little exercises to try to control this stuff.”

Quote:
Supernatural: Mark Pellegrino says Lucifer is 'out of his league' in apocalypse world
“Being bitch-slapped is something that Lucifer is not used to,” Pellegrino says

So far, all we know about the apocalypse world is that Lucifer and Mary are stuck there, Michael is lurking around somewhere, and there’s potential for a number of characters to return. But seeing as how Lucifer chose not to kill Mary in the Supernatural season 13 premiere, what’s his plan? And how will his time in apocalypse world change him? EW spoke with actor Mark Pellegrino about what’s next for the archangel.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: At this point, is Lucy in survival mode?

MARK PELLEGRINO: Lucifer’s singular purpose in his mind is to get to his son. That is his entire motivation. He’s stuck with Mary, having to deal with her and travel through this bizarre world with her. I love those episodes because it’s very Odd Couple-ish and I love the lightness and the dynamic between the two characters who are so opposite and also need each other. It’s a great dynamic.

Is his desire to get back to Jack about power or is there that parental connection?
I think it’s a combination. I do think there’s something in Lucifer that desires to connect to his son on a fatherly level. I think that’s the nature of orphans. I consider the show to be about orphans and family, and the orphan who was rejected by his father, I think, would long to have that kind of connection. On a level, there is that desire to be a father and to nurture a son. Unfortunately, nurturing a son in Lucifer’s values means bringing up someone who’s bent on remaking things as we know them, some people would say destroying it. I think Lucifer would say, “I just want to remake things because it’s not quite as good as it could be.”

Lucifer is someone who wanted the apocalypse, but now that he’s in apocalypse world and sees the aftermath of it all, does it affect his viewpoint?
I honestly think that does have a character-altering effect on him. It is one of those epiphany moments, especially when he comes into contact with the architect of that world, who’s Michael. Lucifer has a certain change of heart and character that I think pushes him in a different direction than we’ve seen ever.

How does he feel about Michael, who’s potentially more powerful than he is?
Not even potentially. This guy is like off the rails, so it’s pretty scary. It’s pretty humbling. Being bitch-slapped is something that Lucifer is not used to. And that’s what defines Lucifer’s relationship with Michael for the first few episodes you see them together is that dynamic where literally one is pathetic and the other is just like, “Yeah, you don’t really mean much.” But what I love about Lucifer is even when he’s under somebody’s leather boot, he’s still saying, “You’re not going to beat me.” You gotta figure that kind of durability came from an eternity of alienation from God. You gotta be a pretty tough customer to be vilified by the entire universe for stepping out against authority. And despite what Lucifer goes through, he still has that. That’s what I like about season 13 is I feel like you really can’t imagine typical scenarios where Lucifer is out-gunned, but he is from the first moment season 13. He’s out of his league in his way, and that’s great. I like seeing him vulnerable.

Is he at all interested in who else might be in apocalypse world — his other brothers and sisters?
He has contact with other angels, but he’s so much more powerful than an angel that they don’t really figure on his radar. It’s Michael, it’s the king of them all and his vanquisher in our natural world mythology, that’s the scary one to deal with.

How does he view the Winchesters at this point?
I think he may be viewing them as a potential ally in the way that the British and the Americans view the Soviet Union as an ally when there is a common enemy: “I don’t trust you, you don’t trust me, but I think we need each other if we value life.” I think people are going to be intrigued by what happens with the Winchesters, Lucifer, and where Castiel fits into the whole story for season 13.

Quote:
Supernatural's Mark Pellegrino Teases Lucifer and Mary's 'Old Married Couple' Vibe, 'Contention' With New Michael

What’s Satan’s worst nightmare? For Supernatural‘s Lucifer, it’s being separated from his son in an apocalyptic alternate dimension, while his foes Dean and Sam play parents to his offspring, who has chosen the angelic Castiel as his father, to pour salt into the wound.

“This is horrible. The stepparents are winning, and it’s not fun,” star Mark Pellegrino tells TVLine with a laugh. “I think Lucifer is going to try to remedy this situation as soon as possible.”
But couldn’t you also say that the Winchesters are keeping his child safe while he’s MIA? “This is true,” Pellegrino concedes. “These are all of the paradoxes that Lucifer is faced with in the coming episodes.”

nd that’s not all that the King of Hell is dealing with in this Thursday’s installment (The CW, 8/7c), which finds him and “strange bedfellow” Mary Winchester coming up against a new iteration of archangel Michael, Pellegrino previews below.

TVLINE | It looks like you’re always having so much fun in this role. What’s the craziest thing that you’ve gotten to do on the show that you just took such pleasure in?
[Laughs] Wow. If I say I took pleasure in the crazy thing, it might indict my character as a human being. [Laughs] There was a scene, [which] might have been in Season 5. This is going to sound so terrible. I don’t want this to impugn me as a person, but I just thought it was funny in a terrible way. Lucifer has possessed all the males in the town with demons, and he has taken all the women and children and sacrificed them to Death, because that’s what Death needed to rise and start the apocalypse. He’s digging the mass grave when Sam and Dean come upon him, and his reaction to this mini holocaust is so, “Yeah, sorry, guys, I had to sort of do this. It’s terrible, it’s awful, but you know, s—t happens.” That was one of the more ironic scenes. The fandom just understood the tongue-in-cheekness of it, and [it] actually made them like Lucifer more than hate him. There’s a billion scenes like that. Playing with Crowley was probably one of my favorite series of episodes.

TVLINE | You’re spending a lot more time with Mary this season. What are you discovering about that dynamic?
[Laughs] That we’re like an old married couple. We disagree a lot, and we fight. But I think we’re bonded by a basic similarity in personality and stubbornness. That also, oddly, makes Lucifer very vulnerable. To see Lucifer bickering with somebody like that, I find very endearing, and I hope the fans do, as well.

TVLINE | You mentioned Lucifer feeling vulnerable. Does the fact that Jack chose Castiel as his father hurt his feelings? Can Lucifer’s feelings be hurt?
I think it’s a myth that somebody like Lucifer can’t have hurt feelings. The whole mythology of Lucifer and his desire for revenge comes from deeply hurt feelings and dealing with deeply hurt feelings in a rather inappropriate way. So, for sure, he is bothered by the Winchesters and Castiel taking over his parenting responsibilities.

TVLINE | Lucifer’s son is actually more powerful than Lucifer, the producers said recently. I can’t decide if that’s something Lucifer is going to take pride in, or if that’s going to displease him.
It depends on where that power is directed. For now, Lucifer admires his son’s power from afar, and he hears it as legend. He admires it and loves it and wants to see it, just like any father would take pride in a talent of their son. So far, those talents haven’t been turned against him yet, but we don’t know where that’s going to go.

TVLINE | In this week’s episode, we’re getting a lot of Lucifer and Mary in the apocalypse world. How is life treating Lucifer over there?

It sort of sucks, not just because Mary Winchester doesn’t like me, and we’re bickering all the time, but because the narrative of that world has no Lucifer in it. It’s like everywhere Lucifer turns, his existence is denied. [Laughs] That’s really troubling to somebody who takes pride in his stature as a celestial being: to be told, “Nah, Lucifer doesn’t exist. He’s dead, and he was killed. That’s the narrative here. You’re sort of weaker than your brother.” So he has to not only find a way out of this terrible place with a person who doesn’t like him, but the narrative doesn’t even include him anymore.

TVLINE | The narrative, however, does include Michael, who has a very long and complicated history with Lucifer in our world. How is that relationship and that past different in the alternate world?

It’s completely fresh and new. The contention carries over, but Michael as an entity is a very different being, with a very different agenda, than the Michael that I knew. Whatever Michael’s faults [were] from my perspective — that he didn’t take my side, that he took my father’s side — as angering as that is, [they] could be excusable for his virtues. I’m not sure that the Michael we see in the new world holds those virtues of, say, service or loyalty. He has his own standard. So that puts Lucifer and Michael in contention for very different reasons.

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 10-19-2017 at 03:02 PM
Old 10-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Supernatural - Episode 13.03 - Patience - Promotional Photos

Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-23-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the promo pictures and synopsis.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 13X03 Promo

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-23-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the promo.
Old 10-26-2017, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Supernatural‘s recent Scooby-Doo tease has me hungry for more “Scooby Snax” about the big “crossover” episode. Got any to share? —Lou
After the Scooby-Doo nod in last Thursday’s episode, I think we all know to whom this is referring: “There’s a certain amount of expertise [by] a certain brother about what Scooby world is. We have fun with that,” exec producer Brad Buckner says of the show’s “charming and very funny” upcoming crossover with the animated classic. But more importantly, what’s faster — Dean’s beloved Impala or the Mystery Machine? “You’ll get a chance to see. Depends who’s driving it, I guess,” star Jared Padalecki says.

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Supernatural - Episode 13.06 - Tombstone - Press Release

Quote:
“Tombstone” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

GO AHEAD…MAKE MY DAY – Castiel (Misha Collins) is reunited with Jack (Alexander Calvert) and together with Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles), they head to a sleepy old western town to investigate a murder. Dean gets to live out his boyhood fantasy when he comes face to face with a famous, gun-slinging outlaw. Nina Lopez-Corrado directed the episode written by Davy Perez (#1306). Original airdate 11/16/2017.

Episode 13x04 Promo

The Rogue Prince

Last edited by Clarice83; 10-26-2017 at 06:31 PM
Old 10-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest promo goodies.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Supernatural - Episode 13.04 - The Big Empty - Promotional Photos

Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-27-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Supernatural - Episode 13.04 - The Big Empty - Promotional PhotosX
Thanks for the latest photos.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the promo and episode scoops too.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the spoilers.still enjoying Supernatural after so many seasons