MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great seeing Adam again
When are we going to see Jack again
Old 01-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Dean’s time in Hell has been referenced in a couple of Supernatural episodes, and Dean also seems to be holding on by a thread. Is all this building to something? Any chance we might see Alastair again? —Adder
Ausiello: “I don’t know that we’ll be seeing Alastair again. He was kind of locked away in The Empty,” showrunner Andrew Dabb tells us, before addressing the first part of your question. “Dean’s story and Sam’s story is the story of trauma, and so, going to Hell was an incredibly traumatic thing for Dean. I don’t think it was the most traumatic thing he’s gone through, and that’s saying a lot, when going to Hell is not the most traumatic thing you’ve gone through. But certainly, as the traumas pile up this season, it’s a way to kind of revisit some of those stories and some of those moments.”
https://tvline.com/2020/01/15/this-i...ilogy-randall/
Old 01-16-2020, 09:29 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Dean’s time in Hell has been referenced in a couple of Supernatural episodes, and Dean also seems to be holding on by a thread. Is all this building to something? Any chance we might see Alastair again? —Adder
Ausiello: “I don’t know that we’ll be seeing Alastair again. He was kind of locked away in The Empty,” showrunner Andrew Dabb tells us, before addressing the first part of your question. “Dean’s story and Sam’s story is the story of trauma, and so, going to Hell was an incredibly traumatic thing for Dean. I don’t think it was the most traumatic thing he’s gone through, and that’s saying a lot, when going to Hell is not the most traumatic thing you’ve gone through. But certainly, as the traumas pile up this season, it’s a way to kind of revisit some of those stories and some of those moments.”
https://tvline.com/2020/01/15/this-i...ilogy-randall/
Thanks.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Supernatural Boss Previews Dean and Cas' Purgatory Trip, Big Change for Sam and 'Massive' Death Toll to Come
Old 01-16-2020, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing
Jack back tonight
Old 01-22-2020, 04:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Supernatural's DJ Qualls Teases an 'Iconic Moment' With Jensen Ackles in Final Episodes
Old 01-23-2020, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.

End of an era.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:57 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 01-24-2020, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting those
Old 01-25-2020, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how many episodes are left.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-30-2020, 11:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Got a Supernatural two-parter for you! I’m really digging the “new” Amara. When can we expect to see her again, and will Dean be contacting her about the Chuck situation? –Gigi
Dean will be reaching out to her, showrunner Andrew Dabb tells TVLine affirms, “and we can expect to see her in a few months.”

Do you have any scoop on Supernatural‘s Sam and Eileen? I love them! –Elena
“I think the Sam/Eileen relationship will evolve, but this isn’t a case where Eileen’s going to end up in the back of the Impala, riding around with the guys,” showrunner Andrew Dabb says. “She’s an independent person, Sam’s an independent person…. So I think you’re going to see them reach kind of a status quo that makes both of them happy, but maybe not get a rom-com ending, if that makes sense.”
https://tvline.com/2020/01/30/the-fl...urning-oliver/
Old 01-30-2020, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

Old 01-30-2020, 05:11 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Got a Supernatural two-parter for you! I’m really digging the “new” Amara. When can we expect to see her again, and will Dean be contacting her about the Chuck situation? –Gigi
Dean will be reaching out to her, showrunner Andrew Dabb tells TVLine affirms, “and we can expect to see her in a few months.”

Do you have any scoop on Supernatural‘s Sam and Eileen? I love them! –Elena
“I think the Sam/Eileen relationship will evolve, but this isn’t a case where Eileen’s going to end up in the back of the Impala, riding around with the guys,” showrunner Andrew Dabb says. “She’s an independent person, Sam’s an independent person…. So I think you’re going to see them reach kind of a status quo that makes both of them happy, but maybe not get a rom-com ending, if that makes sense.”
https://tvline.com/2020/01/30/the-fl...urning-oliver/
Thanks.