Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2018, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Kara wants to go back to Argo to be with her mom. Can’t say I blame her. After all the good she’s done for Earth, while asking for nothing in return, she should be allowed to have something for herself.

This isn’t like Barry and Flashpoint. She’s not doing anything wrong.

Last edited by scififan2009; 05-28-2018 at 10:29 PM
Old 05-29-2018, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
So.... here is the weekly spoiler checklist:
Thanks for the updated list.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-29-2018, 03:29 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Kara wants to go back to Argo to be with her mom. Can’t say I blame her. After all the good she’s done for Earth, while asking for nothing in return, she should be allowed to have something for herself.

This isn’t like Barry and Flashpoint. She’s not doing anything wrong.
I'm thinking that whole "goodbye" scene is at the end of the episode after Kara thinks she's defeated Reign, only to find out on Argo that the Kryptonian Priestess is plotting behind the scenes.
Old 05-29-2018, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

https://twitter.com/KryptonSite/stat...59388266491905
Old 05-30-2018, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Episode 22 promotional photos

Supergirl Episode 3x22 Make It Reign Promotional Photos
Old 05-31-2018, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-31-2018, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

They couldn’t even get the character’s name right?
Old 06-01-2018, 04:07 AM
Total Fan

So... I have a random question here - after watching this week's episode again, I have to ask: How many more times is Kara going to struggle over her identity?

She broke up with James because she needed to be on her own to "learn to be Kara Danvers", basically saying that she was losing herself as Supergirl.

Season 2, that story arc only lasted for a few episodes until she got sidetracked by Mon-el for the rest of the season.

At the beginning of Season 3, she decided "Nope, I'm just going to be Supergirl because Kara Danvers is all depressed right now".... then we had a whole episode where she was stuck in her own head and had to accept herself as "Kara Danvers" in order to get out (and the comic book shipper in me wants to say that there's a reason it was Brainy who helped her realize this... but I don't think the show even thought about it, unfortunately).

In the last few episodes, she was struggling again with who she was, and was happy she could just be herself in Argo City --- because apparently she couldn't be herself among her friends and family on Earth?

I mean, aside from Lena, everyone else knows her big secret, so it's not like she can't be herself around them.

Another question: The fact that Kara said "I can be myself here" and Mon-el replied with "Supergirl", was a bit concerning. He, of all people, should know "Supergirl" is just her secret identity. Did he forget that in the future? I'm asking this seriously -- Mon-el based the Legion on Supergirl's ideals, but is it possible he forget about "Kara" in the process?
Old 06-01-2018, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

I never understood it myself. Considering how integrated National City seemed to be with aliens in season 2. That’s why Cadmus was the main threat. Theoretically she could be Kara Zor-El on Earth if she wanted. Unfortunately her alien side is only known as Supergirl. And she’s lived as Kara Danvers for most of her life.

The important thing to note is the big difference between her and Clark is that she remembers living on Krypton. She feels the loss of her home and family more than he does. So of course she’d struggle more with fitting in and feeling like she belongs. And having her mother come back into her life would obviously complicate things.

Well, the writers already said the theme for this season would be about what it means to be human. Hence Sam’s inner struggle between her humanity and Reign. Kara having the chance to be with her mother again would be a big part of that for her arc too. I’m sure the same will be for Sam when she meets Selena.

Last edited by scififan2009; 06-01-2018 at 04:49 AM
Old 06-01-2018, 10:25 PM
Total Fan

Google translates this tweet to: Actor Jesse Rath (Brainiac-5) is listed for the CW photo shoot for next season. Will he join the fixed cast of #Supergirl?

So either we're going to be getting shiny new promo pics of Brainy, or this tweet is mistaken and the "image campaign" was in reference to the promo pics of Brainy CW released for the Legion of Superheroes episode.

I really want Brainy to stick around, but we probably won't know for sure until just before Comic Con, since Jesse would be one of the cast members representing SG if he becomes a regular.

Speaking of Comic Con, hopefully Melissa will be able to take time off her Broadway show to be there. I always like watching the DCTV cast interviews/panels on youtube.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Fingers tightly crossed for Brainy's return.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-02-2018, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe Kara will be getting a new suit. Oliver and Barry got new suits in their 4th seasons.

Last edited by scififan2009; 06-04-2018 at 09:02 AM
Old 06-04-2018, 07:13 PM
Total Fan

Weekly spoiler checklist - Not Kansas:

(On a side note: I really miss Brainy).

Quote:
Tonight's episode:

-Sam and Reign are separated.

-Kara’s best friend from her childhood is in Argo City

-The Kryptonian Priestess is trying to murder Kara in Argo City

- Kara and Mon-el talk about their feelings for each other

Previous Episodes

Under the tags because it’s long and will take up too much room:
Spoiler:

Still Waiting (possibly in the final 2 episodes):

-Kara and Lena are on opposite sides on how to deal with the World Killers. James takes Lena’s side.

-Alura comes back to Earth with Kara… but leaves in the finale.

-Lena goes increasingly insane and goes full mad scientist by the finale and starts experimenting on people.

- Sam has her powers only temporarily while Reign is at full strength.

-Final battle is the Kryptonian priestess plus Reign against rest of team SG with Legion.

-J'onn’s father dies and at the end of the finale, he goes 'exploring’ so leaves the team. Not sure how permanent it is. Alex is the head of the DEO.

-Sam survives and she takes Ruby with her to another town hence leaving the show.

-Imra and Mon-el break up at the start of the final episode.

- Apparently in the future, Brainy’s race is dying because of a virus so he needs to stay in the present for a while. He asks Winn to find him a cure in the future.

- Mon-el and Kara have a talk in the finale and they both decide he should go to the future.

-It looks like Karamel will be heavily implied until the very end only for Mon-El to go back to the future.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Loyal Fan

everything seems to be following those spoilers exactly.

it's a little bit odd to me that they would imply Kara and Mon-el so heavily all the way to the end if this is just meant to be a "closure" arc for them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread