Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2017, 09:00 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl5 (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome!
Happy you're here!
Old 08-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Episode 709 is titled "Shame".
Old 08-27-2017, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the I'm really curious about this, I wonder if it's about Darvey or not
Old 08-27-2017, 06:32 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Episode 709 is titled "Shame".
Thanks.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Do you have a Suits spoiler for us “Darvey” shippers? –Jade
This Wednesday’s finale should elicit a lot of feelings. “Rightly or wrongly, Harvey wants to try to make it work with Paula,” executive producer Aaron Korsh shares. “He knew it was a serious endeavor to do what he was doing, and he’s trying to move forward with that. Donna’s trying to figure out, in response to that, what she’s going to do, how she’s feeling, and those two things are going to progress. We’d like to think that we have a big event coming that is sort of related and interconnected between those two stories in [the finale].”
Source: X

The Rogue Prince
Old 09-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the could he be any more vague ?
Old 09-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

You want specifics--some of the tidbits Aaron Korsh shares in this interview about 7B are pretty specific for Aaron Korsh, who is usually much more vague--

‘Suits’ Finale: Creator On Darbey Twist’s Aftermath, Season 8 Renewal | Deadline

I hope that Mike and Rachel do get married in 7B. They became engaged in 416, and here we are at 710--it's time. Plus, there is doubt about whether Meghan will return for s8, so....

The story for Donna and Harvey will be much as I expected following Donna's bold, impulsive, and potentially divisive kiss. I don't expect a comfortable impasse for several episodes, and I don't expect resolution for Donna and Harvey at all. At best, I expect their story to move forward in baby steps, with MAYBE Harvey and Paula making life-changing choices (to end their relationship or work to resolve whatever feelings are aroused by the confusion stirred up by what will probably be known henceforth as simply "the kiss").

I'm excited for the build-up to the spin-off, and so happy for Gina!

We've seen one of the founding partners before--Van Dyke, I think. He wanted an increase in his dividend, but Jessica and Harvey refused. But I like that Suits will be calling back one of the founding partners, maybe touching on how the firm was initially founded and how Harvey might want to alter this firm's original vision (if that's the intent of casting a founding partner).

A flashback to young Louis in 712? Excellent! I'm also happy we'll see more of Sheila--I knew their story wasn't over.

And here's a little more information about the spin-off:

http://nypost.com/2017/09/13/disgrac...er-own-series/

Last edited by DiamondGirl5; 09-15-2017 at 11:29 AM
Old 09-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

i kinda hope meghan doesnt return... nothing against her i just odnt care for rachel and find mike and rachel boring.

id like to see katrina/mike.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
i kinda hope meghan doesnt return... nothing against her i just odnt care for rachel and find mike and rachel boring.

OMG if only where do I sign ?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Amanda Schull is available to work on Suits regularly. I love Katrina, and I like her friendship with Mike, but I actually prefer her scenes with Rachel, and I think they'd make a formidable partnership were Katrina on-screen more often.

Mike and Rachel are sweet together, especially now that they're professional equals (more or less), and I wish more young TV couples were written as they are now. It's just my preference, but I don't find anything "boring" about stability, and that might be why I prefer to watch well-written married couples than most will-they-won't-they-couples.

That said, I'm expecting Meghan to leave. How that exit might be handled is a big question though, because I can't see her being able to continue as recurring, like Gina's been able to do. How do they separate Rachel and Mike in a believable way without killing her off, especially if they do get married in 7B? Rachel could leave to go work with Jessica in Chicago, but why wouldn't Mike go with her? I don't think there's any satisfactory way to do it.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss Jessica. Didn't like anything Darvey related. Harvey's story from the beginning is he has major issues with cheating given everything that happened with his mother and Donna kisses him when he's finally in a committed relationship?

I've never felt the chemistry with Darvey. Only with Harvey and Scottie.

I like Rachel. I love her whole Zane family dynamic. I have to agree, I don't like endless relationship drama. Being a unit and working together while dealing with the woes of life, that's good stuff to me. They've dealt with so much through the series: the lie, jail etc. It's time they were calm.

I like Katrina but if there were ever to be a moment for Mike/Katrina it passed long ago, when they were in the board room reciting lines from the Wire. It would be OOC for Mike.

Don't like Harvey's therapist girlfriend. I started skipping their scenes.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

It would be hard for the show to cover that gap if she left tbh, considering how importance Rachel and Mike/Rachel
Old 12-22-2017, 08:30 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Source: X
Belated thanks.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Bye Mike. Bye Rachel.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:35 AM
MST Manager

Aww. I am gonna miss Mike and Rachel.

Thanks for the tweet.