Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Spoilers Board Supplemental Rules & Thread Guide! *Updated 10.5.23*

Welcome To The Spoilers Board!

Supplemental Rules and Guidelines

The Spoilers Board is where we discuss, speculate and post about spoilers, scenes and information for TV shows that haven't happened yet, and considering how scripts constantly change, filming consistently alters, and sources are unpredictable (even unreliable, at times), some things might not ever happen or reach our TV screen. With that being said, though, in order to get the most benefit and enjoyment out of your time spent here on the Spoilers Board, please make sure to read the rules carefully and follow these few simple, but very important, additional guidelines:

1. Please include the title of the show in your thread topic. There are so many shows discussed here at Spoilers. In order for everyone to easily find threads that pertain to their favorite TV shows, please clearly label your thread. The name of the TV show should be the first thing in the thread title.

2. Please do not include any actual spoilers in the thread titles. Some people only enjoy reading spoilers for certain shows, and prefer not to be spoiled for others. By not having spoilers in thread titles, they can avoid reading or seeing spoilers for those specific shows if they choose to do so.

3. Please do not start a thread to ask for spoilers. If people have spoilers, they will share them. If people have spoilers, and they do not want to share them, they won't. Also, be appreciative, not demanding! People share what they can, and what they choose to. If someone has more information than they're telling, that's their business. It's rude to badger and pester people for more spoilers, and it tends to make them feel pressured. If they feel that way, the chances are very high that they won't want to come back here and share more spoilers with the forum.

4. Please do not tease. If you do have spoilers that you aren't able or willing to share just yet, it's inappropriate to come on the forum and tell everyone that. No one likes it when someone posts, "I know all about _____! Do you want to know???" Well, yes, this is the Spoilers Board, so we can assume that everyone wants to know, because otherwise, we would not be here, obviously. Teasing people so that we can all read two pages of posts begging for information and telling you how wonderful you are is extremely rude and completely not allowed. If you want to share, share. If you don't, don't tease us about it. We do not want to hear it.

5. Please give credit where credit is due. If you find spoilers on another website or message board, please be sure to credit the source (if it's a message board, credit both the screen name of the poster and the website). Please do NOT copy exact quotes from other sites without permission -- that is a violation of copyright. Please rephrase the spoilers in your own words. Also, please keep in mind, the posting of unauthorized script excerpts is not permitted. If you post spoilers from this board elsewhere, these rules are still applicable.

6. There will be no couple-specific spoiler threads or character-specific spoiler threads approved or allowed here at the board. Please do NOT ask for any such threads because the requests will be denied immediately. If you have any questions regarding this rule, please send a private message to NikNak.

7. Effective immediately, the Spoilers Board Moderators reserve the right to temporarily close any thread that does not heed four official warnings given on any issue. This means that, if the Spoilers Board Moderators have to come in with four official warnings about any issue whatsoever, within 24 hours or so, then that particular thread will be temporarily closed. The duration of closure is subject to the Spoilers Board Moderators' discretion. Upon re-opening of the temporarily closed thread, said thread will be closed again if any warnings are given within 24-48 hours of the reopening. Lastly, if numerous warnings need to be given over the course of a week, and the moderators suspect an attempt to get around the "four warnings" rule to avoid closure, we reserve the right to temporarily close the thread.

8. Please do not discuss spoilers for other shows in the individual spoiler threads. Some people only enjoy reading spoilers for certain shows, and prefer not to be spoiled for other shows, so please don't mention spoilers for another show when you're posting on any of the threads here.

9. Once again, for emphasis, please do not post unauthorized script excerpts or actual sides from any television show here at the board. Sides can only be linked.

Thanks and have fun posting here at Spoilers!

Nikki
Old 09-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since the Spoilers Board is extremely busy, the threads will be divided up among the two moderators of the board, in an effort to make the board more manageable, and to monitor the threads as effectively and carefully as we individually can. Please see the below list for the assigned moderator for each spoiler thread, along with the thread link for that particular show. As new threads are added for upcoming shows, or as threads are closed for cancelled TV shows no longer airing, the list will be updated with any changes or revisions, providing you with the most current information. Feel free to contact the assigned moderator for any questions or problems for that specific thread. Of course, both of us will always be here, so if need be, or when in doubt, please contact both of us with any concerns. We are here to help in the best way we possibly can. Thanks for posting here with us at the Spoilers Board.

NikNak (Nikki)

Chicago Fire
Chicago Med
Chicago PD
Days Of Our Lives
General Hospital
Grey's Anatomy
House of the Dragon
Law & Order:SVU
Nancy Drew
Outlander
Riverdale
Seal Team
Station 19
Stranger Things
The Good Doctor
The Resident
The Young & The Restless
Tracker

~

9-1-1
9-1-1: Lone Star
Degrassi
Doctor Who/Torchwood
Fear The Walking Dead
Fargo
Home & Away
NCIS
NCIS: Hawai'i
NCIS: Sydney
Neighbours
Superman & Lois
Survivor
The Conners
The Simpsons
UK Soaps

~

General Spoiler Art Thread

~

German Spoiler Thread

~

French Spoiler Thread

~

Italian Spoiler Thread

~

Spanish Spoiler Thread

Last edited by Mo Nighean Donn; 09-18-2021 at 06:10 PM
CityGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/flash-sp...fans-63196444/

Updated guide.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:23 PM
MST Manager

Thanks a lot, Christine.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome.

New show...
http://www.fanforum.com/f15/timeless.../#post91516612
Old 09-18-2017, 05:42 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/100-s-s-.../#post91582224

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. Guide updated.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:14 AM
MST Manager

Thanks much.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure thing.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:00 PM
MST Manager

I removed Teen Wolf, Orphan Black and Scream Queens from the listings as the shows have been cancelled and their respective series finales have aired.

Thanks for the PM, Christine.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're very welcome.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/ouat-s-s...ghts-63197259/
Austenphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Guide updated.
Old 10-05-2017, 08:22 PM
MST Manager

Thanks, Christine.