Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Smallville Season 6 Spoilers & Speculations Thread #2

From KryptonSite:

Episode #6-7: "Rage"
Air Date: November 9, 2006

The CW's Official Description: "Rage"

THE GREEN ARROW INJECTS HIMSELF WITH A SUPER-DRUG TO BECOME INVINCIBLE -- Clark (Tom Welling) discovers the Green Arrow (Justin Hartley) was shot while trying to save a couple from a carjacking, but Oliver denies he was injured. However, when Oliver starts displaying erratic behavior, Clark and Chloe (Allison Mack) investigate and discover he is taking a super-drug that causes his body to heal itself but has severe side effects. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) makes a shocking discovery that will impact her relationship with Lex (Michael Rosenbaum.) Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer wrote the episode directed by James Marshall (#2T7708).

UPDATED 10/20/06: New details from the official description:
- The Green Arrow begins injecting himself with a super-drug that provides quick healing from injury and renders him invincible. This has serious side effects.
- The official description says "Lana has a shocking discovery that will impact her relationship with Lex." This could tie in to the "someone is expecting" speculation.

UPDATED 10/4/06: Some parts of this story revolve around the Thanksgiving holiday, which makes us pretty sure the episode will be airing in November.
- Oliver Queen is behaving very erratically in this story. Oliver is still involved with Lois Lane at this time.
- Lex is involved with a new experiment involving some patients at a halfway house, but Oliver Queen (a.k.a. Green Arrow) is on to him.
(Thanks to T.F.!)

UPDATED 9/20/06: This episode's title was first revealed in development to be "Indestructible," but it has changed.
- Roles being cast for "Rage" include Vladimir (a "Russian Man"), some "punks" (including one with a nose ring), a neurologist, Dr. Pamela Black, and a driver.

Episode #6-8: "Static"
Air Date: November 16, 2006

NEW SPOILERS! ADDED 10/22/06 (Thanks T.F.!): Lex disappears into an image of TV static, shifted off into an alternate "plane of existence" by a meteor freak who has sent him there.
- Level 33.1 plays a part in this story!
- While Chloe and Jimmy try to solve the mystery of where Lex has disappeared to, Clark is faced with a new and dangerous foe.
- Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow does not appear in this episode.

UPDATED 9/21/06: Title Posted. Please do not post this on other websites without a link back to KryptonSite.com.

UPDATED 9/13/06: According to some wrestling websites, Batista will be playing a character from the Phantom Zone. Darn. We were hoping he'd play Lobo!

UPDATED 9/8/06: Wrestling superstar Dave Batista will be guest starring in this episode.

Episode #6-9: "Subterranean"
Air Date: December 2006

Written By: Caroline Dries
Directed By: Rick Rosenthal
Guest Stars: Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen), Zak Santiago (Deputy Morales)

UPDATED 10/6/06: Due to a change in the production schedule, this is now episode #9 of the new season.

UPDATED 8/14/06: There are some immigrants being exploited at a farm that neighbors the Kent Farm. A teenage boy escapes and is rescued by Clark.
- Clark investigates the farm and finds many of the immigrants are being used there as slaves.
- Lionel and a doctor have a chat about a mysterious patient's condition.
(Thanks to Secretagentman!)

Episode #6-10: "Hydro"
Air Date: January 2007

Guest Stars: Tori Spelling (Linda Lake), Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow)
Directed By: Tom Welling

UPDATED 11/1/06: More from TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: "Hydro" also features a "pretty major (and surprising) kiss between Clark and ****." Going with four-letter names, and the fact that Lana seems otherwise occupied, our money's on Lois.

UPDATED 9/20/06: From the column of TV Guide's Mike Ausiello: Tori Spelling will be playing the Daily Planet's new gossip reporter, who has the ability to turn herself into water. "She'll be exposing the very big secrets that will be driving the second half of the season, Alfred Gough told Ausiello, "and I can't tell you any of them. Zero."

Episode #6-11: "Justice"
Air Date: January or February 2007

Written & Directed By: Steve DeKnight
Guest Stars: Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow), Alan Ritchson (Arthur "AC" Curry/Aquaman), Kyle Gallner (Bart Allen/The Flash), Lee Thompson Young (Victor Stone/Cyborg)

UPDATED 10/30/06: Chloe meets with a Dr. Caselli to ask him what he knows about Level 33.1. We're guessing this means that 33.1 plays a role in this episode's general story.
- The Martian Manhunter may be showing up. (See Rumorville)
- Contrary to rumors, Batman/Bruce Wayne will not be appearing in this episode.

- From the column of TV Guide's Mike Ausiello, some quotes from Alfred Gough: "Episode 11, which is our second episode back in January, is going to be called 'Justice,' and it'll basically be our first look at the Justice League. We're gonna have Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman, played by Alan Ritchson, who is coming back. That's gonna be our first Justice League episode." And where exactly is Wonder Woman? "Ask Joel Silver," Gough grumbles. "He's the producer; he controls the movie rights. We'd do a whole Wonder Woman series if we had Wonder Woman, but Joss Whedon is writing the movie, so we can't have her."

Episode #6-12: "Labyrinth"
Air Date: Jan. or Feb. 2007

Episode #6-13: "Crimson"
Air Date: February 2007

More Spoilers

The Nov. 1 Ask Ausiello column at TVGuide.com (link) reveals some hints of some things that are coming in upcoming episodes.

Here's the non-episode-specific stuff:

- Whichever character is going to become pregnant (remember the choices of the expectant couple: Chloe/Jimmy, Lana/Lex, and Martha/Lionel) soon will be wearing an engagement ring. Could a proposal and wedding be in the show's future? Our guess here, combined with the hints in The CW's "Rage" description " is that the mother to be will be Lana.
- Level 33.1 will play heavily in Episode 9 - or, "a secret LuthorCorp lab where meteor-freak patients are sent," as Ausiello calls it. Someone will escape from Level 33.1 and come looking for Lex.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great spoilers especially the ones about Lex and Lana

I hope that Lois is the one Clark kisses.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the spoilers!! And thanks for creating the new thread, Cris.

I hope mother-to-be is Lana...and I desperately hope Clark either kisses Lois or Raya...

icon by ficbitch82
Old 11-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

And you just know that Lex might be freaked out when Lana tells him (if she's the one that's pregnant, that is). So I'm hoping the two of them will overcome this sudden shock and move forward.

icon by ficbitch82
Old 11-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

its its lana and lex's child .. i feel bad for the kid, to be the child of a monster! lol

ahh i always LOVED lana, she was my favorite character..but i hate her now, she has a bad attitue lol
Old 11-02-2006, 10:04 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarela Jade (View Post)
And you just know that Lex might be freaked out when Lana tells him (if she's the one that's pregnant, that is). So I'm hoping the two of them will overcome this sudden shock and move forward.
Morning
who else could be pregnant other that Lana?
she's the only one having a sexual relaionship.. or not?

Lavy
lois and olie? no he's out in a few epies so i doubt its lois
Chloe? no way i really don't think its gonna be her
its gonna be Lana
and as soon as she discovers its Clark the guy for her she will discover her pregnancy and thats how she is tied forever to Lex
at least i see it this way
Take care
lavy
Old 11-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

A Lex and Lana baby, yay!!!!!!!!!! I'm really pleased about it. I love L/L!!!!!!! It's a shame it will all end in tears. Just like with Chris and Lor on "Gilmore Girls", I'm happy they are getting married, but then I know it will all get messed up. I wish the writers of these 2 great couples could leave them in peace. With Lex, I really can't see him being truely evil ever, considering the way he has been written up 'till now. He wants power and some control true, but he is a sweetie underneath. He has a heart of gold. No way he could ever be a big bad ass.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
i feel bad for the kid, to be the child of a monster! lol
Oh well, at least the kid will still have Lex.

So Clark kissed someone with four letters? Given that Lana is up the duff, then it must be Lois. I wonder how that will play out.

Josh Brolin - I saw him first!
www.themoviemark.com
Old 11-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh well, at least the kid will still have Lex.
That is PRICELESS! I'm actually a huge Lana fan, I love her, but that had me and my sister in stitches. Lana can be a little annoying at times.

Thanks for the laugh!
Old 11-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Yes. It does seem like Clark will be kissing Lois. It would be surprising if the kiss was a real kiss. I mean, one which they both willingly kiss one another..not because of some mission thingie they are on. That would be weird. I don't know how I feel about Lois and Clark like that on Smallville.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Yup Lana is preggers....with Lex his child

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 11-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Has it been confirmed, for sure, L/L are the ones expecting?????
Old 11-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Jay
Master Fan

I hope Clark and Lois kiss.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

I like these spoilers. I love LL so the baby news is good for me

I'd love if Clark and Lois kiss but I don't know If it's going to be that romantic, maybe it's too soon.