Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
There is a link going around tumblr where a Ichabod/Abbie kiss is hinted at or teased for the premiere.
And people are saying that Mark Goffman retweeted it, too.
I have to do some investigating to find that , but if its true they are probably putting on act.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

LOL. Just...LOL. And isn't there some scene of Ichabod watching Abbie do yoga or something? And the big emotional hug at the climax of one of the trailers. Regardless of whatever they do or don't do with Ichabbie, I don't want to hear ONE WORD from the writers ever again about what they "intend" the audience to take away. I'd say we're taking away exactly what they mean us to.
Old 09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
LOL. Just...LOL. And isn't there some scene of Ichabod watching Abbie do yoga or something? And the big emotional hug at the climax of one of the trailers. Regardless of whatever they do or don't do with Ichabbie, I don't want to hear ONE WORD from the writers ever again about what they "intend" the audience to take away. I'd say we're taking away exactly what they mean us to.
Yeah, I hate that they act like they're all ~surprised~ that people see Ichabod/Abbie are anything other than platonic.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickers (View Post)
Yeah, I hate that they act like they're all ~surprised~ that people see Ichabod/Abbie are anything other than platonic.
I am so irritated by their attitude. I enjoy the show overall (with one glaring weak point) and I wouldn't really care if Ichabod and Abbie spent all their days platonically bantering with each other, but don't blatantly and deliberately tease the audience and then sit back and blink innocently going "Whaaaaaaaa?"
Old 09-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Goffman tweeting that article makes me side eye him even more. There is no kiss happening (at least not a kiss on the lips lol). He is just trolling.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Episode 2.03 - Root of All Evil (06-Oct-2014)

When several usually benevolent citizens of Sleepy Hollow begin acting violently out of character, Crane comes to the conclusion that their sudden change in behavior is due to the introduction of a “Judas Coin”... a centuries old piece of mystical currency with the power to bring the previously dormant but decidedly deadly urges of its bearer to the fore. The Two Witnesses quickly determine that the coin’s presence in Sleepy Hollow can only be attributed to Henry Parish... but to what end? In order to get more information on the coin – and to aid in its retrieval – Jenny suggests that Crane and Mills seek out her acquaintance, Nick Hawley, a highly capable local adventurer and purveyor of rare and mystical artifacts. While Crane is at first reluctant to trust the seemingly self-serving soldier of fortune, the three form an uneasy alliance, leading them to the realization that Parish’s next intended victim is someone very close to them... one whose darkest thoughts – if left unchecked – could have deadly consequences for the pair.

Meanwhile, Jenny is released from jail and makes a startling discovery regarding the town’s new Sheriff and her involvement in another seminal event in the lives of the Mills sisters. And Katrina, who has remained a willing prisoner of the two Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the hopes she can learn more of their – and Moloch’s – evil plan, uses her close proximity in an attempt to drive a wedge between the two. And later, Crane visits Irving and informs him of his new lawyer’s true nature, but will the revelation be sufficient for the former police captain to resist the temptation of all that’s been promised?
Sleepy Hollow - Episode 2.03 - Root of All Evil - Extended Synopsis | Spoilers
Old 09-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over!

Here's another description with a bit of new info.

Quote:
ICHABOD AND ABBIE SEEK OUT A MYSTERIOUS COIN WITH A TRAITOROUS HISTORY ON AN ALL-NEW "SLEEPY HOLLOW" MONDAY, OCTOBER 6, ON FOX

After a bank robbery turns violent, Abbie and Ichabod embark on a hunt for a mysterious silver coin that has more power than meets the eye. Meanwhile, Captain Frank Irving is put in a position where he must choose between his family and the greater good and the Mills' sisterly bond is put to the utmost test in the all-new "Root of All Evil" episode of SLEEPY HOLLOW airing Monday, Oct. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SLH-204) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane; Nicole Beharie as Lt. Abbie Mills; Orlando Jones as Captain Frank Irving; Katia Winter as Katrina Crane; John Noble as Henry Parish, Lyndie Greenwood as Jenny Mills.
Sleepy Hollow #2.3 "Root Of All Evil" Description | KSiteTV
Old 09-20-2014, 02:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't wait. I'm so excited for the premiere.

Icon by Me
Old 09-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Me too! My DVR is all set.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

My DVR is set too, but I plan to watch live as well.

Icon by Me
Old 09-30-2014, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Question: Some Sleepy Hollow scoop, please? —Becca
Ausiello: Next week’s hour spotlights money that has really bad mojo. “There’s a coin that Henry puts into circulation around Sleepy Hollow that starts turning people against the ones that they love and they start killing each other, as well,” Tom Mison tells TVLine, adding that the cash has ties to at least two other severely bad moments in human history. Oh, and the Mills sisters will fall under its evil spell.

Question: Anything Ichabod-related from Sleepy Hollow would be more than welcome, thanks. —Jane
Ausiello: Ichabod’s finally learning how to drive! In an upcoming episode, “We see Ichabod and Abbie swap seats,” says Mison, who recently got his own first driver’s license and admits that his lack of experience was evident during production. At one point, the show’s stunt coordinator hopped in the passenger’s seat to talk Mison through a sequence where he was the only person in the shot. “I made one of the leading stunt coordinators on the East Coast whimper,” the actor reports, laughing.
‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 6 Spoilers: Elena Kiss in Episode 3 | TVLine
Old 10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Tara.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

It looks like Crane will be learning to drive. That should be fun to watch.

Icon by Me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread