Old 11-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

or they can be visited
Old 09-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

SHAMELESS
With Fiona gone, Debs has taken charge — but some of the Gallaghers “are not pleased, particularly Frank, that Debbie has now got her hands on the purse strings,” executive producer John Wells previews. Meanwhile, new fatherhood proves to be “wonderful and a shock all at the same time” for Lip, who’s also trying to define his relationship with girlfriend Tami (promoted series regular Kate Miner). “Are they going to fall in love based on having this child together? Or is it going to be something where they realize that they didn’t belong together?” Wells asks. Elsewhere in the homestead, Frank has “a great bromance” with Mikey (Luis Guzmán); Carl is figuring out what to do with his life; and Liam looks to V to help him find his identity. (Her hubby, Kev, meanwhile, is also facing an identity crisis: his age.)

BONUS SPOILER!: For Ian and Mickey (returning series regulars Cameron Monaghan and Noel Fisher), being both cellmates and lovers is a “careful what you wish for” situation, Wells says. “That cell is six feet wide by 10 feet long, and they’re in there 22 hours a day. So you can imagine being stuck in that kind of space with anyone. Even if you love them or care about them, it’s not an easy place to be.”

RETURN DATE: Sunday, Nov. 3 at 9/8c (Showtime)
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...of-gallaghers/
Old 09-04-2019, 06:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoiler information above.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Can you please give us any scoop on Shameless‘ Mickey and Ian storyline? All the fans are so excited, Noel hasn’t been a regular since 2015! —Christine
Ausiello: “Gallovich” might be headed down the aisle! “I think part of what happens now for gay couples is you have to decide whether you’re going to get married or not,” executive producer John Wells notes. “You didn’t use to have to decide that. So there’s great joy in the fact that you now have that right and opportunity, and also, ‘Uh oh. I don’t have the excuse anymore about how we’re going to create a committed relationship.'” So which half of the couple will be in favor of getting hitched, and who will have cold feet? Teases Wells: “There’s a lot of back and forth.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Old 10-03-2019, 01:37 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Can you please give us any scoop on Shameless‘ Mickey and Ian storyline? All the fans are so excited, Noel hasn’t been a regular since 2015! —Christine
Ausiello: “Gallovich” might be headed down the aisle! “I think part of what happens now for gay couples is you have to decide whether you’re going to get married or not,” executive producer John Wells notes. “You didn’t use to have to decide that. So there’s great joy in the fact that you now have that right and opportunity, and also, ‘Uh oh. I don’t have the excuse anymore about how we’re going to create a committed relationship.'” So which half of the couple will be in favor of getting hitched, and who will have cold feet? Teases Wells: “There’s a lot of back and forth.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Thanks.
Old 10-29-2019, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Shameless’ Adds Lynn Chen And Idara Victor In Recurring Roles For Season 10
Old 10-30-2019, 04:44 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Shameless Boss Talks Fiona's Absence, Previews 'Gallavich' Challenges
Old 11-11-2019, 08:45 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-15-2019, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

Are there any new spoilers for the rest of this ongoing season?
Old 12-16-2019, 10:30 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by m&m fkan (View Post)
Are there any new spoilers for the rest of this ongoing season?

I am not sure.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:06 AM
Master Fan

I just started this show. And OMG I love Mickey. How did I not know this show existed when it's gold? Team Mickey. The Milkovichs are everything and the Gallaghers....umm.....well...great gowns, beautiful gowns.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-30-2019, 08:52 PM
MST Manager