Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 03-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Chicago PD

I don't like the way this sounds, I mean I love the idea that it's a curse but if it's just going to end up with us having a repeat of the first 16 episodes then I'm against it. Also, I'd rather Cassie and Adam just have their relationship instead of everyone else's storylines having to revolve around it too.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry double post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't like the way this sounds, I mean I love the idea that it's a curse but if it's just going to end up with us having a repeat of the first 16 episodes then I'm against it. Also, I'd rather Cassie and Adam just have their relationship instead of everyone else's storylines having to revolve around it too.
Cause this curse affects the circle and because of Adam and cassie hooking up activated that. So it'll be suppressed that same episode which is thurs March 22 next week then match 29 th is scheduled that episode sacrifice. Besides the curse being the main subject besides that Faye with Diana and Melissa's help will do some investigating hence on Lee's disappearance because Eva will be making it like Lee skipped town and he didn't. And beside this storyline you got all the parents involved too cause in the episode Cassie goes to visit her grandma At some hospital with her dad to ask about the origin of the Conant/Blake destiny with the stars and why is it a curse and such. Dawn as well as Charles are in the episode too. When you see the episode next week it'll make more sense when seeing what I'm talking about on the curse and Fayes handling of Eva.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, just realized all the interviews you posted were from WonderCon, thanks !
Old 03-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Addicted Fan

A lot will happen in the episode, I can tell you that much.

Here's a breakdown of the promo for Episode 17:Curse, plenty of spoilers not in order of what will happen.

Faye's reaction of Cassie and Adam hooking up and activating that curse.

This scene here's is when Faye has Diana and Melissa help her investigate the disappearance of Lee, cause Eva's lying to her about Lee leaving town. The girls investigate here, Lee's car, get caught by a cop and Diana is trying to calm the officer down and Melissa/Faye help Diana play the sexy card but it doesn't work. The one to bail them out from going to jail is Eva surprisingly.

Cassie' hair all wild like this is because she's gone all on dark magic mode, because Jake being delusional because of being cursed is choking Adam and seeing things, he's not seeing Adam, he's seeing Mr. Wilson, that guy who owns the antique shop is haunting him)

Cassie and Adam here with Jake are looking for this ingredient for the cure potion that they need to cure Jake.

Here Faye and Eva get into it, cause Eva has Faye's magic. So a little girlfight is on, but Faye will remedy the situation.

This cap, John Blackwell is telling Cassie, Jake, and Adam that there is a cure in Amelia/Cassie's book of shadows and they'll need to gather ingredients from Mr. Wilson's antique shop (Jake will feel guilty here)

This scene is near the end of the episode, Blackwell will see how Cassie is doing because unfortunately the potion thing worked on Adam but Cassie remembers her feelings and everything for Adam.

Right here in this scene Cassie goes to find Jake because at that meeting they had at the abandoned house when Cassie and Adam tell Melissa, Faye, and Diana they hooked up and activated a curse, Jake was missing. Apparently Jake is found to be feeling underweather, and slept in all day. Cassie says here she was calling him, texting him, knocking on his door but no answer, so she barged up in his room. He seems to be feeling unwell, and sure enough Cassie finds this strange line growing on his arm, apparently the curse has hit Jake.

Here in this gif, Jake is losing his mind and seeing things, the curse is hitting him worse and slams Adam down, thinking he's seeing Mr. Wilson (that guy he killed in Masked episode).

See here Jake is getting paler and more sicker looking as the episode is going.

Lee here is really gone for good. Eva is crazy enough to force Faye to see if they can revive him with her magic. Faye doesn't know how but pretends to comply cause Eva is scary.

Adam is helping Jake, cause Jake's becoming more weaker and out of it as it falls night.

Near the end of the episode, Jake got cured thanks to Cassie and Adam, but he feels not worthy of being saved. Afterall, his past came back to haunt him.John Blackwell and Jake have a heart to heart here. Tells Jake that people can change and that you are not judged by your past, its the past, something like that.

In this scene things are getting intense between the triangle. Jake is really starting to lose it, being affected by the curse, his jealousy is out of control and he asks Adam and Cassie about their first time, and then Cassie has to get into the middle of things to calm everyone down.

Faye is talking to Diana and Melissa about not believing Eva about Lee just leaving and not saying anything to her.

Melissa and Diana help out Faye but in the episode help John Blackwell at the abandoned house, his old house compose that cure potion from Amelia's book. We get to see Melissa and Blackwell bond. Blackwell was very fond of Melissa's mother and sees that in Melissa especially her knowledge in herbs and plants.

Oh yea between all that the parents which they didnt' show in the previews, are also involved in that episode, Dawn and Charles and also Grandma Jane Blake.

Last edited by katie9821; 03-17-2012 at 11:26 PM Reason: add
Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum's Finest

^ The Melissa cap is from Return, the last episode. It looks like the scene where Callum locked her in that room. Other than that everything else sounds plausible.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow.. so this potion makes Adam forget his feelings for Cassie? but it doesn't work on Cassie?

Visit:Books & Writing | Vampire Academy
Old 03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Absolute Fan

katie9821, what happens with Eva in that episode? how does that get resolved?
Old 03-18-2012, 12:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Wow.. so this potion makes Adam forget his feelings for Cassie? but it doesn't work on Cassie?
Yea, its the price to subdue the curse they activated and save Jake's life. Its either Jake dies or they have to give up their feelings for another with this potion. Its gonna be the most heartbreaking scene ( a la romeo/juliet taking the poison to be together) for all Cassie/Adam supporters cause they have to give up their love for the sake of the circle and not letting someone die even though Jake has done some bad in his past or the fact he killed Calvin Wilson in which the circle will find this out in this episode especially Cassie. Watch and see it, its heartbreaking, cause when morning comes Adam's all chipper, energetic, but seems to not have the desire, the nervousness, or being drawn to Cassie anymore, he's like her friend, but Cassie remembers everything, for some reason she didn't forget what shes feeling when she should have.

That cap of Melissa was shown in the promo, somehow, but she and Diana do aid Blackwell in preparing that remedy for the curse on Jake.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow. This is heartbreaking, but I think will be good for AC in the long run.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Wow. This is heartbreaking, but I think will be good for AC in the long run.
The angst. Yea, it will be. The scene was great. Britt and Thomas did a good job in that scene. You'll see. They are friends, but Adam feels like he's not in love with Cassie anymore like he was after drinking this thing, but dont know why it didn't work for Cassie. The cap up there where she's hugging her dad, is because Cassie's crying tremendously, because she still has her feelings and emotions for Adam but he doesn't love her anymore. So she asks her dad she wants to be alone. He leaves then Dawn is standing outside the Blake house and they have a chat. She knows that Blackwell has an agenda, and he still has his power, but not enough to take down the witchhunters and protect Cassie and the circle. He tells Dawn that there is a witch from their circle working with the witchhunters.

jessie09 Eva wont die, but because Faye wouldn't let up and wanted to know what happened to Lee she does more investigating at Lee's garage, find that he didn't ever left town, cause his car and apparently his motorcycle is still in the garage. Faye finds out in that moment that Eva has magic, her magic, Eva is scary when angry cause it sets the magic off. She coerces Faye to help her revive Lee because she killed Lee using Faye's magic, but Faye doesn't know how to revive the dead, but will pretend to. Lee is lying in the bed that Eva was lying on and Faye and Eva surround Lee's body and Faye is faking a pretend spell to distract Eva. Faye eyes the totem that Lee had put under Eva's bed. Eva finds out that Faye doesn't know a spell to revive Lee, that Faye dashes out of the room, but theres that scene in the promo where Faye gets thrown because of Eva, that Faye has to break the totem to release Faye's power from Eva, which it works. Eva gives this speech how she loved Lee and didn't want to hurt him. Faye walks away from her and into that same room where Lee's body is and thats that. Somewhere after that youll see Faye telling Melissa and Diana the aftermath of that and you see the trio bonding and being there for each other. That was a nice scene.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wait, someone from which circle is working with the witch hunters? The kids circle or the adults?

Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Wait, someone from which circle is working with the witch hunters? The kids circle or the adults?
From the adults circle
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

katie9821, thanks for the scoop on "Curse" Did you see it at WonderCon?

Do Charles and John have a scene together?
Old 03-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotgirl77 (View Post)
katie9821, thanks for the scoop on "Curse" Did you see it at WonderCon?

Do Charles and John have a scene together?
I did see it at WonderCon

Charles and John don't have a scene but Charles and Dawn do and they talk Blackwell being back and Charles suspected that Blackwell didn't really die on that boat. He also refuses to align himself and work with John Blackwell ever.

There's a scene where Charles goes and visits Jane Blake and he spells her using the crystal again, to help him get rid of John Blackwell. We'll see him light the crystal on her but don't show us exactly how Jane will help? BTW she is still not well, Her mind is all backward. She still thinks Cassie is Amelia. There is a scene where Dawn and Charles pay a visit on Jane too to find out what John Blackwell was doing there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread