Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 12:58 AM
Addicted Fan

No it happened in this episode. Lee is the one who ate it.
But because of Adam/Cassie curse, the possibility of one of the members of the circle can die.

Here's the link for the extended promo for next week's episode "Curse"

Yea, the link title says sacrifice, but its actually the Curse promo for next week.

So its looking like Adam/Cassie hooking up is what triggered the curse to come about.

The Secret Circle Video - Sacrifice Preview | Watch Online Free

Last edited by katie9821; 03-16-2012 at 12:59 AM Reason: add
Old 03-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie-Day10♥' (View Post)
Is someone from the circle really going to die in the next episode?
I don't think so. I think that if Cassie and Adam have sex again, someone could die, though.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
I don't think so. I think that if Cassie and Adam have sex again, someone could die, though.
Talk about starcrossed lovers
Old 03-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was a very different sex scene.

Latest from EW:

Quote:
‘SECRET CIRCLE’: MORE ‘ROMEO & JULIET’ COMPLICATIONS

What, may I ask, is going on in The Secret Circle?! Cassie and Adam hooked up last night, Lee’s psycho ex is back and angry, and, then, oh, fyi, Cassie and Adam, you’re cursed! Nice.

But even with all this love drama, it seems we’re only touching the surface of what’s to come (which is sort of funny to say about the end of the season, but stick with me here). Exec producer Andrew Miller told me that the writers have been waiting all season to explore what being “written in the stars” means, and now that it is time to do so, “we’re going to find that it means much more than we could have ever imagined,” he said. “It’s both more incredible and more terrifying than you would ever expect.”

And if that’s not enough to throw at the star-crossed lovers, it sounds like the core love triangle (Cassie-Adam-Jake) will continue to have overlap as Faye’s feelings for Jake linger. “We’re looking at the framework of a Romeo and Juliet story and trying to mess with it as much as we can,” he says.

Meanwhile, could a new person be thrown into the mix? Perhaps! Especially as a new, surprising connection is made later during the season. “The only person who’s been through more than Adam is poor Melissa. And this is coming up much later, but the truth is that those two characters will come together in a way. I think they understand each other more than anyone because they’ve just had the most stuff thrown at them,” Miller says. But will it be romantic? For that, you’ll have to watch.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/16/pr...ge-spoilers/2/

Last edited by Hero of Time; 03-16-2012 at 11:12 AM
Old 03-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

UM, no. I wanted Melissa to get something to do, but god, do not stick her with Adam, please.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Eww. No, I don't approve. Hopefully it will just be friendship. That would be fine with me. Adam does need a friend and Melissa needs more screen time so it works.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
UM, no. I wanted Melissa to get something to do, but god, do not stick her with Adam, please.
really melissa and adam? really?

Can we get her own storyline not integrated with the triangle stuff.?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Fire (View Post)
Eww. No, I don't approve. Hopefully it will just be friendship. That would be fine with me. Adam does need a friend and Melissa needs more screen time so it works.
Meh, the last thing Melissa needs is to be someone else's friend. They weren't even trying to hide how much of a prop she is last night. Went from giving Token Sidekick advice to Diana, to Faye to freaking Jake.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

i dont want Adam&Melissa
Old 03-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
“We’re looking at the framework of a Romeo and Juliet story and trying to mess with it as much as we can,”
Cassie and Adam as Romeo and Juliet? Spare me.

I doubt that Melissa and Adam will hook up. The show isn't great in a lot of ways but I don't think that they're at GG/90210 levels of random incest... yet.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cassie and Adam really do not equal to Romeo and Juliet unless you compare how quick Adam/Romeo was to get over Diana/Rosalind and move onto Cassie/Juliet but other than that you can't really compare them. Though no to Adam and Melissa I want her to have someone else other than the guys because she needs to find her own that are not leftovers from her friends.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:10 PM
KRM
Part-Time Fan

They need the relationship of the two props to be explored. That way they can properly prop each other. If Diana and Melissa were propping the other we might lose track of who is propping who. Thus having the temporary effect of making us forget their props in the first place and increasing their screen time. Randomly dreaming here.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

They're not Romeo and Juliet because it was all too quick. Everyone knows that they'll somehow magically survive the odds and be together and in between that Cassie will get with Jake. They're too dull and formulaic to be Romeo and Juliet.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Meh, the last thing Melissa needs is to be someone else's friend. They weren't even trying to hide how much of a prop she is last night. Went from giving Token Sidekick advice to Diana, to Faye to freaking Jake.
I would be happy if Melissa had a real storyline too but I'll take a friendship with Adam over a Melissa/Adam relationship or her being sent out of town.

Quote:
Everyone knows that they'll somehow magically survive the odds and be together and in between that Cassie will get with Jake.
Yup!
Old 03-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I approve a Adam/Melissa friendship!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread