Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
How does Faye take Lee's death in the end? And what happens to Eva?

Katie thanks so much for all the awesome info
Faye is distraught and sad, but upon Faye able to break that that totem that was connected to Eva so Eva doesn't have her power, Eva breaks down to Faye, she really loved him and didn't mean for that to happen to Lee. Faye looks at her with pity and walks in the room where Lee's body lies.

Then theres a scene where Faye is telling Diana and Melissa on what happened to Lee and Eva, but at least Faye has her friends, when Eva really didn't have anyone. Something like that. It was a great scene with the 3 girls, and how their friendship has become stronger.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it's good about their friendship... I'm still so sad though. I think if Grey Damon gets a show I might cope a little better

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, I can't wait to see the Faye/Melissa/Diana scenes, even if part of me wishes it was just Faye/Melissa.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks for the updates! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-55,NJH D-155 OSW D-181, J-Hope D-182, Jinyoung-D-203 JK-D-420

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-33 LDH D-391
Old 03-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Addicted Fan

All in all its so much better seeing the entire picture. I wrote down what I saw, but even for the most details, I myself need to watch it again. There's a lot that goes down in the this episode: Curse
Old 03-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

At least the show does seem to be improving a lot though I still would love to go one episode without a Cassie!darkmagic! moment. She does the weirdest face when she's having those moments... it's like a sex face or something

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
At least the show does seem to be improving a lot though I still would love to go one episode without a Cassie!darkmagic! moment. She does the weirdest face when she's having those moments... it's like a sex face or something
I wonder if John has the same face
Old 03-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

the actor who plays John can act
Old 03-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm just glad that Melissa is finally getting involved in the story. It felt like she has been either sitting on the sidelines being sad about Nick or not even included in the storyline, like her character went out of town like in the Beneath episode and Witness. Melissa was MIA there.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah although I was initially majorly letdown by John and his lack of powers, I'm not pretty much loving him. He's made the parents and kids storylines and connect, not to mention he gets major props for pissing all over smug Ethan's destiny drone

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
I'm just glad that Melissa is finally getting involved in the story. It felt like she has been either sitting on the sidelines being sad about Nick or not even included in the storyline, like her character went out of town like in the Beneath episode and Witness. Melissa was MIA there.
Me too it's cool to see they don't forget about Melissa, I will be disapointed if they did because Jessica is a good actress she deserves screentime.

Could you said a bit more about the Melissa/Blackwell scene please?

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 03-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

So much info, thanks so much, Katie!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon-silver (View Post)
Me too it's cool to see they don't forget about Melissa, I will be disapointed if they did because Jessica is a good actress she deserves screentime.

Could you said a bit more about the Melissa/Blackwell scene please?
Well there's a scene where John Blackwell is with Diana and Melissa and they are going over the list of ingredients listed. John Blackwell is listing a particular plant. Melissa tells him of the plants they have there growing at the house and that she got her knowledge from Nick. Its then that John Blackwell is impressed by her knowledge and says Melissa reminds him of her mother and that her mother was just like her knew about all those plants. Melissa and John shared this smile. They just connected almost as if its like Melissa is his daughter. When you see this scene, youll get that same vibe too. Diana was there helping but just how fondly John talked about Melissa's mom is as if he and Melissa's mom maybe were something back in the day?
Old 03-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
Well there's a scene where John Blackwell is with Diana and Melissa and they are going over the list of ingredients listed. John Blackwell is listing a particular plant. Melissa tells him of the plants they have there growing at the house and that she got her knowledge from Nick. Its then that John Blackwell is impressed by her knowledge and says Melissa reminds him of her mother and that her mother was just like her knew about all those plants. Melissa and John shared this smile. They just connected almost as if its like Melissa is his daughter. When you see this scene, youll get that same vibe too. Diana was there helping but just how fondly John talked about Melissa's mom is as if he and Melissa's mom maybe were something back in the day?
Thank you Katie.

Can't wait to see that. I really hope she's the other Blakcwell and now I'm almost pretty sure she is. I'm probably sure if she is that's going to affect her relationship with Faye, I'm looking for that CAN'T WAIT.

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Its going to be interesting. Faye's the obvious choice to be the other Balcoin and Melissa's been quiet and Diana into the whole Grant thing now. We'll see but just seeing that scene, just gave the vibes of there's something about Blackwell knowing Melissa's mom that well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread